Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled (CTR Remake) - Furfags Rejoice

Which original racer do you wanna fuck the most?

• Crash

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Coco

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Cortex

• N. Gin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • N. Tropy

• Dingodile

• Tiny

• Polar

• Pura

• Ripper Roo

• Papu

• Joe

• Pinstripe

• Oxide

• Fake Crash

• Penta Penguin

• Null

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

Ntwadumela

That takes care of the cremation..
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looking forward to it.
This was one of my favorite racing games along with the F-Zero and Wipeout franchises :like:

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
I'm really pumped for this, I've always preferred CTR to Mario Kart.

I hate how much they emphasize Crash being reetarded now, though. Like in the original games he was a big dopey monster, but now they really emphasize it.
:powerlevel:

Reactions: FatFuckFrank

Cactus Wings

Coughing for Cash
kiwifarms.net
Grew up unable to understand English, so never unlocked anyone in the game despite sinking probably hundreds of hours into it.

Now finally I can- oh wait. It's not just an exclusive, it's an exclusive to every console but PC. At least with Spyro I could understand Sony's usual jewism as they steal away Bloodborne etc from the rest of the world.

Here's hoping they somehow get it on Steam along with Spyro. Like, all the games praising the PSX-era lately have just been.. Shit? Platformers without online co-op. Racing games always with cars and not funky cartoony looks and mechanics. For a generation so eager to rub the meat while looking at old games, we certainly aren't getting many of them.

Everything is tied to random matchmaking and performance ratings. Silly RNG based games like CTR would do wonders for the performance anxiety a lot of games enforce today.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino