Creepy Unsolved Mysteries - From unsolved murders to unidentified people to unexplained supernatural events, what are some of the creepiest unsolved mysteries you've ever heard of?

Oats12345

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wendigoon, the guy who makes The Conspiracy Theory Iceberg videos, recently released a video about The Unsolved True Crime Iceberg, and it featured quite a few cases that I didn't know about.

One of them was on Diao Aiqing, a Chinese college student, who after getting into an argument with her dorm's staff, was found chopped up into 2000 pieces scattered all across the campus, some of which had boiled, or otherwise cooked, something that becomes definitely apparent as we'll see below.

Wendigoon specifically said to be careful when researching this one because one of the pictures that first comes up when you google it is an uncensored picture of her remains.

I did not take his warning, and I really wish I had because the picture is fucking extremely fucking disgusting. Oh, there's no blood, or anything. It just looks like chunks of slightly spoiled, slightly cooked, skin-on chicken dumped haphazardly into a disposable lasagna tray.

So yeah, do be careful looking some of this shit up. It can be really fucking nasty.
Yeah it can pretty gross what you can find on Google. I remmber one time looking for pictures and I hit typo. And I found a picture of a dead girl with wretch between her head. Fuckung disturbing. Which does beg the question why are pictures of murdered people are accepted and easy to find on Google. But conservative content is harder to get on there?

Anyways did we every find out how Egar Allen Poor every died? The way he died has awalys interested me. Especially since he was a known poet and yet no one could solve his death.

Bins

LGBTQ+, BIPOC, Autistic, Nonbinary, infinitfat
kiwifarms.net
Unfortunately not yet. My mom was recently watching a true crime show where a sister of one of the girls appear on camera. She talked how close they were and wished they knew what happened to both her sister and friend.

DELPHI TIMELINE

Here's an interesting website and video I found on the case. To be honest I forgot about the case myself and expected it to be solved because the suspect was most likely a local.
So it looks like there may be a breakthrough in the Delphi murders case

found via: r/unresolvedmysteries

Attempted murder defendant investigated for possible ties to Delphi killings

tldr: Kidnapped and sexually assaulted a 9 year old girl and attempted to kill her

LAFAYETTE, Ind. — Detectives investigating the Feb. 13, 2017, killings of Libby German and Abby Williams have taken notice of James Brian Chadwell II.

Tippecanoe County prosecutors accused Chadwell of luring a 9-year-old girl into his house at 714 Park Ave. on April 19. Once inside his house, Chadwell allegedly beat the girl, sexually assaulted her and locked her in the basement until police knocked on his door.

James Brian Chadwell

"The information has obviously been shared with us, and our investigators are looking into him," Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said.

He did not elaborate on any details about the investigation into Chadwell.

Indiana State Police Sgt. Jeremy Piers said they do not comment on whom detectives might be investigating, but noted that the state police works collaboratively with agencies in the district.

'Like it happened yesterday': Family reflects on Delphi murders at four-year anniversaryDelphi murders: 6 months later, this is what we knowPolice: 'This is a double homicide investigation'
85a46b05-0581-4267-9b9f-6cec29b73be1-20210210_NF_Delphi_07.JPG

Prosecutors have charged Chadwell with attempted murder, child molesting, attempted child molesting, kidnapping, criminal confinement, battery resulting in serious bodily injury and strangulation. They also filed a sentence-enhancing charge of being an habitual offender, which, if guilty, could add between six and 20 years to Chadwell's sentence.

Chadwell is not the first person accused of an abduction crime who has been investigated as a person of interest in the Delphi murders. None of the other people of interest turned out to be a suspect.

Anonymous donor:$100,000 donation increases reward for arrest, conviction of killer in Delphi murders

Libby and Abby's killer abducted the eighth-grade girls from the area of the Monon High Bridge on the trails east of Delphi. He forced them to a secluded site along Deer Creek, where he killed them.

The girls' bodies were discovered the next day by searchers. Details of how the girls died and their injuries have not been released to the public, and the case remains active but unsolved.

On April 19, the 9-year-old girl's parents reported her missing about 7 p.m. She'd been gone for about 30 minutes.

Kidnapping, assault case:Attempted murder charge filed against man accused of assaulting 9-year-old girl

Chadwell's next-door neighbor, Jason Walling told, the Journal & Courier last week that he was driving home from work, turned into his alley and noticed Chadwell speaking with a woman in the alley. It was after the girl was reported missing, Walling speculated, because a few minutes later, police cars were parked in front of his house and officers were focused on Chadwell's house, he said.

The police officers' knock on Chadwell's door might have saved the girl's life.

Prosecutors said the girl told police she believed Chadwell was going to kill her.

The knock forced Chadwell to stop his sexual assault, quickly dress and answer the door, according to the prosecutor's probable cause affidavit.

Delphi murders:What we know and don't know 4 years after Abby and Libby were killed

Chadwell allowed officers to search his house, and they found the girl locked in the basement. She'd been beaten, strangled, attacked by Chadwell's dog and sexually assaulted, according to police and prosecutors.

Meanwhile, anyone with information about Libby and Abby's killings is encouraged to contact law enforcement by email at abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com or by a toll-free phone call at 844-459-5786.

Reach Ron Wilkins at 765-420-5231 or at rwilkins@jconline.com. Follow on Twitter: @RonWilkins2.

Mug shot compared with sketches from the Delphi Murders
vrMohy3.jpeg

Tootsie Bear

kiwifarms.net
So it looks like there may be a breakthrough in the case

found via: r/unresolvedmysteries

Attempted murder defendant investigated for possible ties to Delphi killings

tldr: Kidnapped and sexually assaulted a 9 year old girl and attempted to kill her

LAFAYETTE, Ind. — Detectives investigating the Feb. 13, 2017, killings of Libby German and Abby Williams have taken notice of James Brian Chadwell II.

Tippecanoe County prosecutors accused Chadwell of luring a 9-year-old girl into his house at 714 Park Ave. on April 19. Once inside his house, Chadwell allegedly beat the girl, sexually assaulted her and locked her in the basement until police knocked on his door.

James Brian Chadwell

"The information has obviously been shared with us, and our investigators are looking into him," Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said.

He did not elaborate on any details about the investigation into Chadwell.

Indiana State Police Sgt. Jeremy Piers said they do not comment on whom detectives might be investigating, but noted that the state police works collaboratively with agencies in the district.

'Like it happened yesterday': Family reflects on Delphi murders at four-year anniversaryDelphi murders: 6 months later, this is what we knowPolice: 'This is a double homicide investigation'
85a46b05-0581-4267-9b9f-6cec29b73be1-20210210_NF_Delphi_07.JPG

Prosecutors have charged Chadwell with attempted murder, child molesting, attempted child molesting, kidnapping, criminal confinement, battery resulting in serious bodily injury and strangulation. They also filed a sentence-enhancing charge of being an habitual offender, which, if guilty, could add between six and 20 years to Chadwell's sentence.

Chadwell is not the first person accused of an abduction crime who has been investigated as a person of interest in the Delphi murders. None of the other people of interest turned out to be a suspect.

Anonymous donor:$100,000 donation increases reward for arrest, conviction of killer in Delphi murders

Libby and Abby's killer abducted the eighth-grade girls from the area of the Monon High Bridge on the trails east of Delphi. He forced them to a secluded site along Deer Creek, where he killed them.

The girls' bodies were discovered the next day by searchers. Details of how the girls died and their injuries have not been released to the public, and the case remains active but unsolved.

On April 19, the 9-year-old girl's parents reported her missing about 7 p.m. She'd been gone for about 30 minutes.

Kidnapping, assault case:Attempted murder charge filed against man accused of assaulting 9-year-old girl

Chadwell's next-door neighbor, Jason Walling told, the Journal & Courier last week that he was driving home from work, turned into his alley and noticed Chadwell speaking with a woman in the alley. It was after the girl was reported missing, Walling speculated, because a few minutes later, police cars were parked in front of his house and officers were focused on Chadwell's house, he said.

The police officers' knock on Chadwell's door might have saved the girl's life.

Prosecutors said the girl told police she believed Chadwell was going to kill her.

The knock forced Chadwell to stop his sexual assault, quickly dress and answer the door, according to the prosecutor's probable cause affidavit.

Delphi murders:What we know and don't know 4 years after Abby and Libby were killed

Chadwell allowed officers to search his house, and they found the girl locked in the basement. She'd been beaten, strangled, attacked by Chadwell's dog and sexually assaulted, according to police and prosecutors.

Meanwhile, anyone with information about Libby and Abby's killings is encouraged to contact law enforcement by email at abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com or by a toll-free phone call at 844-459-5786.

Reach Ron Wilkins at 765-420-5231 or at rwilkins@jconline.com. Follow on Twitter: @RonWilkins2.

Mug shot compared with sketches from the Delphi Murders
View attachment 2125697
I just stumbled on this at Heavy.com. Hopefully it's him, looks a lot like the sketches, and dude sounds a loose canon who preys on young girls.

tat.jpg

This is a tattoo of his that looks like one of the murdered girls. Scary!

https://heavy.com/news/james-brian-chadwell/

Apparently the guy posts regularly on social media (Facebook) and they're usually ramblings about kids and his life. Doesn't surprise me he's a predator.

TheRatcatcher

The Bat Family Can Sneed
kiwifarms.net
In terms of high level weird shit, I listened to some video about some Brazilians receiving intense burns from UFOs. Forgot the event name, but it seemed intriguing enough as it hasn't been deboonked yet.

PurpleSquirrel

I owe God five skulls.
kiwifarms.net
Anyone else follow the Amy Bradley disappearance?
That's a tragic case.

Based on the circumstances, as well as those photos taken years later of the drugged-out hooker who looks exactly like her, I'm almost certain some crew members on the ship conspired to kidnap her, and sell her into sexual slavery. Few people are aware of how many sketchy and outright criminal things take place on board cruise ships, and how little the line companies and governments do about them.

SITHRAK!

ESL teenager spouting gibberish and angry words.
kiwifarms.net
Lost colony of Roanoke - It was established in 1587 in current North Carolina. Gov John white went back to England for some new supplies as they were low. It also didn't help they had bad relations with the Indians. When he returned three years later he saw that the colony was gone. All the houses were missing, no one was there. The biggest clue was the word "Croatoan" that was carved into a tree. While many therories have popped up there is no answer. One theory is that they were captured by the natives. Another is that they got tired of waiting and moved to a different spot, possibly Croatian Island. Another is that they all died from disease, hunger, etc and the natives destroyed the town. Still over 400 years later and it's unsolved.
The amazing comic series ‘100 Bullets’ had a theory about this.
Basically, a cabal of European mercantile houses wanted control of the ‘new world’ free of the Monarchies of Europe, who basically already owned everything by 'divine right'.
They told the monarchies to GTFO or else- they could have the old world, but North America was theirs.
When their will was defied and the Crown established Roanoke, a group of mercenaries was sent to wipe out the colony to the last person.
This was done and the thirteen members of the mercenary force became a private enforcement group, funded by but not under the command of the Houses,. It is the soldiers' job to kill anyone who interferes with the cabal. That includes members of the Cabal conspiring against it, to harm or weaken other houses within it.
The Cabal has been secretly running North America ever since, which is why it became an industrial and economic powerhouse eclipsing Europe.
The conspiracy theory behind the comic and the ongoing recruitment, training, memory wiping and 'reactivation' of the Cabal soldiers with the codeword 'Croatoa' is the basis of the comic.
100 Bullets is easily one of the greatest series I've read, well worth the time for anyone into noir and or/conspiracy theories.
And the best part is that it's actually 99.5% plausible.

Last edited:

ClownBrew

Drink the brew!
kiwifarms.net
That's a tragic case.

Based on the circumstances, as well as those photos taken years later of the drugged-out hooker who looks exactly like her, I'm almost certain some crew members on the ship conspired to kidnap her, and sell her into sexual slavery. Few people are aware of how many sketchy and outright criminal things take place on board cruise ships, and how little the line companies and governments do about them.

I have no doubt that "Jaz" was really her...and neither did the glowies assigned to analyze the photo. And the stories of each of those people who saw her on the run all sound pretty believable to me. The only thing I question is why the lady from the bathroom sighting didn't scream for help. No gangster would have been tard enough to try anything in a place that crowded in broad daylight.

I think they have her living drugged and brainwashed to this day...either Barbados or Curacao I'd bet.

murdered meat bag

kiwifarms.net
Wendigoon, the guy who makes The Conspiracy Theory Iceberg videos, recently released a video about The Unsolved True Crime Iceberg, and it featured quite a few cases that I didn't know about.

One of them was on Diao Aiqing, a Chinese college student, who after getting into an argument with her dorm's staff, was found chopped up into 2000 pieces scattered all across the campus, some of which had boiled, or otherwise cooked, something that becomes definitely apparent as we'll see below.

Wendigoon specifically said to be careful when researching this one because one of the pictures that first comes up when you google it is an uncensored picture of her remains.

I did not take his warning, and I really wish I had because the picture is fucking extremely fucking disgusting. Oh, there's no blood, or anything. It just looks like chunks of slightly spoiled, slightly cooked, skin-on chicken dumped haphazardly into a disposable lasagna tray.

So yeah, do be careful looking some of this shit up. It can be really fucking nasty.
yup typed the name in bing and the first thing is her skeletal remains and that lasanga dish. the lasagna is weird becuase it just looks like some chinese tripe dish. cuts finger size cuts of meat.

Surprised no one has mentioned Walker County Jane Doe yet, given how much online attention she's gotten. Careful when you search her up, though - there are quite a few NSFL pics of her body out there and they're not hard to find.

The day after Halloween 1980, a trucker finds a teenage girl's nude body in a patch of grass beside a highway in Texas. Autopsy determines she'd been strangled to death about 6 hours before being discovered - that's 3 AM on November 1st. Her official age estimate is 14-18 (IIRC), but the coroner strongly thought the most likely bracket was 14.5-16.5 years old. Before death, she'd been beaten so hard practically her entire body was swollen and bruised. She'd also been vaginally and anally raped by a blunt object, and the killer stuffed her own underwear and pantyhose up her vagina to stop the bleeding. Despite this, there was no semen found at the scene, which internet detectives have put forth as evidence of her killer being female.

Witnesses in the area come forward to claim they'd seen her the day before she died. The first sighting was of her getting out of blue Chevy at some seedy gas station, apparently looking "dishevelled", as if she'd slept in her clothes (an oversized sweater, jeans, and high-heels, FYI). The witness's very detailed description of the driver of this vehicle was "white male". After she gets out of the car, she asks for directions to the Ellis Prison and sets off on foot when given them. A short while afterwards, another witness sees her walking north along the same road the gas station is on. Later, she stops at a truck stop about an hour's walk away and orders a milkshake. Waitress asks how old she is and she replies with 19, which the waitress thinks is a lie given how young she looks. Waitress then asks where she's from, and she says the Rockport/Aransas Pass area. Finally, waitress asks if her parents know where she is, and she just says "who cares?". Again, the girl asks for directions to the Ellis Prison, this time claiming she has a boyfriend to meet there. Waitress gives her a map and she sets off again. Last time she's seen, she's getting into a station wagon with three males inside.

Inmates at Ellis were shown photos of her body, but none of them claimed to recognise her. Eventually, the investigation went cold. To this day, they haven't been able to identify the girl or her killer(s). There have been possible identities for the girl floating around on the internet - including a 14 year old runaway called Kathy who lived in a Texas motel and visited prisons for some reason - but nothing has been confirmed. It's odd she hasn't been identified because she's received so much publicity. She's pretty much the poster child of unidentified decedent cases. There are countless YouTube videos and forum threads and info posters and articles about her, yet authorities are no closer to her name than they were 40 years ago.

Tootsie Bear

kiwifarms.net
Surprised no one has mentioned Walker County Jane Doe yet, given how much online attention she's gotten. Careful when you search her up, though - there are quite a few NSFL pics of her body out there and they're not hard to find.

The day after Halloween 1980, a trucker finds a teenage girl's nude body in a patch of grass beside a highway in Texas. Autopsy determines she'd been strangled to death about 6 hours before being discovered - that's 3 AM on November 1st. Her official age estimate is 14-18 (IIRC), but the coroner strongly thought the most likely bracket was 14.5-16.5 years old. Before death, she'd been beaten so hard practically her entire body was swollen and bruised. She'd also been vaginally and anally raped by a blunt object, and the killer stuffed her own underwear and pantyhose up her vagina to stop the bleeding. Despite this, there was no semen found at the scene, which internet detectives have put forth as evidence of her killer being female.

Witnesses in the area come forward to claim they'd seen her the day before she died. The first sighting was of her getting out of blue Chevy at some seedy gas station, apparently looking "dishevelled", as if she'd slept in her clothes (an oversized sweater, jeans, and high-heels, FYI). The witness's very detailed description of the driver of this vehicle was "white male". After she gets out of the car, she asks for directions to the Ellis Prison and sets off on foot when given them. A short while afterwards, another witness sees her walking north along the same road the gas station is on. Later, she stops at a truck stop about an hour's walk away and orders a milkshake. Waitress asks how old she is and she replies with 19, which the waitress thinks is a lie given how young she looks. Waitress then asks where she's from, and she says the Rockport/Aransas Pass area. Finally, waitress asks if her parents know where she is, and she just says "who cares?". Again, the girl asks for directions to the Ellis Prison, this time claiming she has a boyfriend to meet there. Waitress gives her a map and she sets off again. Last time she's seen, she's getting into a station wagon with three males inside.

Inmates at Ellis were shown photos of her body, but none of them claimed to recognise her. Eventually, the investigation went cold. To this day, they haven't been able to identify the girl or her killer(s). There have been possible identities for the girl floating around on the internet - including a 14 year old runaway called Kathy who lived in a Texas motel and visited prisons for some reason - but nothing has been confirmed. It's odd she hasn't been identified because she's received so much publicity. She's pretty much the poster child of unidentified decedent cases. There are countless YouTube videos and forum threads and info posters and articles about her, yet authorities are no closer to her name than they were 40 years ago.
Whoever she was sounded suicidal and possibly had a history of mental illness if she was determine to visit a prison she had no connection to. Come to think of it only the inmates were asked if they recognized her, did they ask the staff? Maybe she had a connection with a correction officer and want to meet them there?

Whoever she was sounded suicidal and possibly had a history of mental illness if she was determine to visit a prison she had no connection to. Come to think of it only the inmates were asked if they recognized her, did they ask the staff? Maybe she had a connection with a correction officer and want to meet them there?
From Wikipedia:
Both inmates and employees of the Ellis Prison Farm were canvassed and shown mortuary photographs of the victim, although none were able to identify her.[5][2] Investigators also traveled to both the Rockport and Aransas Pass districts to converse with law enforcement personnel regarding any missing females whose physical description matched that of the decedent.[25] Staff at schools in both districts were also contacted by investigators for the same purpose, and numerous Texas high school books were searched for any female known to be missing whose physical features matched her description. All these lines of inquiry failed to bear fruit,[9] and no subsequent missing person reports pertaining to young Caucasian females have ever been matched to the decedent.[4]

I tend to buy into the theory that the prison wasn't her final destination, but rather a sort of landmark along the way. If an inmate there did know her, I've wondered if he denied it because she was underage and he wasn't. Everyone hates chomos.