Cringiest posts in the tumblr sub-forum. -

J

JU 199

kiwifarms.net
Welcome to the tumblr sub-forum's official cringe thread!

Tumblr is a great website for rearing lolcows of all shapes and sizes. Unfortunately some people miss the point, trollshield or use the farms to pursue pathetic tumblr ventetas

For example-
"exceptional individual" is a ableist slur toward people with developmental disorder such as autism and down syndrome, actually.
but yeah, this ain't tumblr Rabbie >:L
Cringe posts include (but are not limited to)
  • Crying ableism, transphobia, etc regardless of context and getting butthurt when users are antagonistic towards language policing
  • Trollshielding a la "I'm not as retarded as XXX tumblr user" or "I'm not as bad as Dobson, my bonicle art is better!"
  • Extreme power leveling aka 2deep4u depression
  • Pursuing tumblr vendettas on this website. Not every otherkin SJW is vade-tier.
  • Edit: BONUS CRITERIA: Users who take cartoons waaayyyyy too seriously.
Get linking those cringe posts!

Last edited by a moderator:
J

JU 199

kiwifarms.net
More examples!

I had very bad experience with truscums, and I don't agree with all the transmed politics.

As an Autistic person myself, and one that is obviously so (and I do mean legitimate, professionally diagnosed Autism) who has been living with the condition my entire life, tumblr's fetishization and stereotyping of people on the Autism spectrum is fucking sickening and dehumanizing. The vast majority of these twats are probably neurotypical as fuck and probably overprivileged brats.

melty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No. I am sat here in a fucking UNIVERSITY LECTURE in tears as I type this. I'm trying to hide my crying from my uni classmates and lecturer because it's fucking embarrassing.

I am revealing my powerlevel here but I have Asperger's Syndrome and still live with my parents. This is VITAL info. IF the police come to my house, I will be made homeless as I have already had the police at my door for petty incidents in the past.

Alberto Balsalm

No Xmas for John Quays
kiwifarms.net
My ANONYMOUS friend posted my story on a forum called “kiwi farms” under the alias “lainiwakuraa” for me and would relay messages there. As an autistic individual, (Asperger’s syndrome) that site (filled with ableist jokes towards autistic people) made me rather uncomfortable but it was the ONLY place I could find where people where discussing purplekecleon. I posted my story there. The only posts on that forum made by me were the ones talking about my experiences with Marl.

女鬼

人就是鬼、鬼就是人。
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why would ANYONE assume Mandy would do that? (I mean, she's cruel, but to make her actually commit 9/11? I don't think she'd go THAT far.) Hell, why would anyone create something so horrendous?

Wait, don't answer that. I saw him being a pedophile to his own creations. Seems legit.

Mandy being, of course, a cartoon character.

女鬼

人就是鬼、鬼就是人。
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just heard about that whole SU fandom shitstorm the other day and oh man, I just don't wanna live on this planet anymore. Please throw me at Venus so I can die in a fiery maelstrom of death.
I used to be a huge fan of the show, it was so awesome! I never participated in the fandom but I loved seeing all the fantastic art and reading all the different theories people had. I didn't realize the fandom was shit until shortly after the Keystone Motel incident...
Anyway, this hateful psychotic happening just, it's tarnished my love for the show. I know it's dumb to let the fandom affect how I feel about it this much, but it's just too much :/
I hope they end the show soon, but hopefully put up one more episode with a huge cliffhanger and then maybe have a PSA at the end of the episode with Rebecca Sugar explaining why they're ending it.

Duuuuude I know!!!!!! I know it's been repeated a million times but I want to repeat it a million times more: the SU fandom is a toxic cesspool of vile, disgusting, horrible human beings!!

J

JU 199

kiwifarms.net
Flamesoul_the_Diabolical   Kiwi Farms.png

Alberto Balsalm

No Xmas for John Quays
kiwifarms.net
Fuck's sake, as if I couldn't be more disgusted by them.

Of course they're now piggybacking off the "people are bigots to Autistics" they can get pity points off it, and that's all PK cares about.

I'm not going to lie, as the person they said that stuff to, I'm actually kind of shaking and feel like vomiting. Like this actually makes me feel really sick.

(I just wanted to say this to anyone who might stumble on this forum, to show them how much damage this does to actual sufferers.)
I'm actually really educated on trans issues, and I once wrote a super long post on it (if you think the shit I write here is long, oh boy, wait until you see my posts elsewhere when I really get into it), I can link it here if you want?
Also, speaking as an actual Autistic (who is educated on the issue and did their research (like actually (and has done extensive research on it), and didn't just read a few fucking pages)), I'd say out of ALL the people on SU Pearl is the least Autistic. Pearl is clearly OCD, but I see no signs of Autism at all. They don't act Autistic, and I say this with Pearl once being my favorite character. I wouldn't be surprised if Sapphire and Ruby are though (and thus Garnet), but still it's not a good idea to prescribe characters as Autistic, especially when so many people don't know how it works.

J

JU 199

kiwifarms.net

Mauvman Shuffleboard

Space Friend of the People
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've come prepared for this moment.

Here's my favorite source of fremdschämen on the online; Kiwis being ashamed or upset because of an inconsequential coincidence.