Cringiest posts in the tumblr sub-forum.

Florence

Epic UGH!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i saw a tumblr user who is a boy who likes to be a trap and shows his asshole and made prostitution pricing.
most of it are from 50 to 200$ but he charges SCAT fucking for 300$.
and this is how i only focus tumblr on artwork and no SJW bullshit.
This is a thread for cataloguing cringy posts, not one where you make them yourself.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Middle-aged Meltdown

I may be old,but I'm still petty.
kiwifarms.net
Fucking Tumbler makes me wants to hit things. My teenage niece on the spectrum discovered this site, and at times I fear it's turning her into an insufferable bore. I hit the roof when she accused me of being 'ableist ' & homophobic. I'm an old school leftie 2nd wave feminist who fucking voted for marriage equality in my country. I don't use slurs . I had a disabled parent and I have disabilities of my own. But cos' I dared to say I didn't quite 'get' the 'agender' thing(didn't say it didn't exist-I said I didn't quite get how that works) & cos I use words like 'disabled' rather than 'differently abled' apparently I'm Hitler. She's done this to her mother as well, which is hilarious as her mum hasn't a bigoted bone in her body. I think her mother is limiting her access to that site now. I'm all for diversity, equality etc, but if you decide that anybody who doesn't believe in 600 genders is the devil and that 'otherkin' is a valid sexual orientation,you need to get a fucking clue. That site doesn't allow for any deviation from the party line ( i.e gender is ONLY a social construct, language has to be policed out the wazoo etc ). I used to think bigots made up Tumblerspeak as a way to discredit social progressives, but holy shit, there are folks who actually think they're 'godkin' or 'autigender'. God help us all.

Middle-aged Meltdown

I may be old,but I'm still petty.
kiwifarms.net
She needs to join a more wholesome site. Like FurAffinity.

She's on the younger side of teendom, a little bit young for FA. Maybe when she's older LOL.

You're only reaping what you have sown.

Meh, I'm not her mother. I can only live the way my conscience tells me & I voted for ME vos I believe in a 'live and let live' attitude to most people's lifestyles- but I can agree to disagree on the finer points of gender politics. I'm not sure the Tumbler way of calling everyone a bigot is helpful. Like you don't believe in feminism- whatever. I don't agree w/ you but doesn't make me think you're a Nazi. I hate extremism in all its forms on either side of the culture wars. I totally agree the Left needs to develop a thicker skin against criticism though.

Last edited by a moderator:

sadstuck

kiwifarms.net
I know they're embarassing, but ageplay also helps me process a lot of emotional stuff I feel more honestly and positively when regressed and diapered. I had to grow up a boy, but I'm sorta trying again in some ways as a girl. I don't usually go full infant. Just non-specifically young with diapers. I'll do arts and crafts, watch girly cartoons about love, wholesome bbf friendships, and shopping, dance about to obnoxious pop songs, and tons more weird stuff. Maybe I'm just grasping at resocializing my childhood feminine.

And they sooth dysphoria. Instead of that thing, there's a soft crinkly poofpant with cute designs on them. They're so soft and fluffy. You feel so incredibly cute even if you don't always feel you look it.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
I'm an old school leftie 2nd wave feminist who fucking voted for marriage equality in my country.
If your country is producing girls like what you described, forget marriage equality I'm not sure she should even be allowed to vote. Let's reconsider 1st wave feminism and downgrade her from "person" to "scullery maid" until she demonstrates some Galaxy Brain maturation.

Disc

A bucket is technically a type of disc
kiwifarms.net
The dogfucker was trollshielding Vade.
Then a pedophile showed up to trollshield the dogfucker.
Then an incest aficionado showed up to trollshield the pedophile.

It was amazing.
Sorry for the intense necro here, but what the hell went down? Which threads? This sounds like a wild ride.

Like, this is the question which I finally stopped lurking to ask.

Jaimas

H O N K
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry for the intense necro here, but what the hell went down? Which threads? This sounds like a wild ride.

Like, this is the question which I finally stopped lurking to ask.

We're all newfags once, so I'll explain it.

It was the Vade Thread that started it all. Vade was a serial harassing dipshit on Tumblr who looks like like that fat kid from Cool Cat Saves the Kids and according to several Kiwis, was their inspiration. Vade had a cult of personality around her that acted as a personal army and sufficient influence to make people terrified of her, despite the fact that she was a morbidly obese sexually deviant failure that literally ate dog treats. Several Tumblrites-turned-Kiwis started discussing her here, we learned more, and we were off to the races.

Vade was notable for a few unique reasons: She was one of the first lolcows I'm aware of that no one cared about A-Logging, because she was one of the first cows we covered that had a body count, specifically her ex, who she drove to suicide after exploiting and emotionally abusing him for thousands of dollars and Tumblr cred.

When the Farms started covering her, Vade tried to react to it the same way she reacted to all of her detractors, and sent several of her minions at us before a particularly hilarious failed attempt to take us on directly. One of those minions, in an effort to trollshield her, would go on to begin one of the most legendary memes on this site, beginning his post with "I'm going to preface this by saying i like the idea of fucking dogs." They did this in an effort to Trollshield Vade, and thus began a glorious multiple-car-pile-up as someone started to trollshield the dogfucker: Chained Divinity, a pedophile apologist who was an even bigger lolcow. Divinity, in turn, was then trollshielded by several more cows, and this kept going for several weeks of real time.

Last edited: