Cringiest thing you did as a teenager -

Troonos

Regrettable Cake Farts
kiwifarms.net
If you count 18 as a teenager, I was in my first year of college. This hot, slutty Animal Science major invited me to her dorm room to watch Family Guy. She went to take a shower, then came back to the room, stripped off her towel right in front of me, and I just stood there and stared. She put on her bathrobe and came and basically sat in my lap on the bed, but I was so naïve that I just laughed and kept watching Family Guy.

15 years later, I still think about it and cringe. She was really crazy, so I know now that she would've been a great lay. I've had plenty of tail in the years since, but I still look back and wish I wasn't such an inexperienced dweeb back then, because she could've been so good that she'd be the benchmark for everything else.

I've daydreamed about meeting my past self and telling him not to fuck that night up.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you count 18 as a teenager, I was in my first year of college. This hot, slutty Animal Science major invited me to her dorm room to watch Family Guy. She went to take a shower, then came back to the room, stripped off her towel right in front of me, and I just stood there and stared. She put on her bathrobe and came and basically sat in my lap on the bed, but I was so naïve that I just laughed and kept watching Family Guy.

15 years later, I still think about it and cringe. She was really crazy, so I know now that she would've been a great lay. I've had plenty of tail in the years since, but I still look back and wish I wasn't such an inexperienced dweeb back then, because she could've been so good that she'd be the benchmark for everything else.

I've daydreamed about meeting my past self and telling him not to fuck that night up.
Congrats, you avoided the timeline where you stuck your dick in crazy and accidentally ended up with a kid to a thot you barely knew, ruining the next 20 years of your life.

Tags
None