Off-Topic Critical Discussion of Trannies and Pedophilia -

MOD EDIT: Split from LGBT and Disavowals thread.

Feel free to argue over what makes a tranny a tranny, what makes a pedo a pedo and the existence of tranny pedos

I am actually surprised he's gotten any backlash at all considering how many batshit insane people have been playing the same game publicly for years.
Who is going to check them on their hypocrisy? We're talking about a protected class of people here now!

Last edited by a moderator:

iheartdickpix

(911) 302-5150
kiwifarms.net
Hate how trans are a protected class? You can help undo that by elevating people like Yaniv.
I don't think transgender people are a "protected class" whatsoever. Anyways, we aren't here dealing with a transgender person or a matter of trans rights. We are dealing with a pedophile racist man who is posing as a transgender woman as a tactic to escape his inceldom.

edit to avoid double post: Is Yaniv even considered transgender by his standards? I hear a lot of stuff about him using being intersex as an excuse in the tribunal as well. Not that that matters as his primarily functioning genitalia is his hairy dick and balls.

Aviva's Biotech-Breakdown

What white trash means, is a moral failure.
kiwifarms.net
I don't think transgender people are a "protected class" whatsoever. Anyways, we aren't here dealing with a transgender person or a matter of trans rights. We are dealing with a pedophile racist man who is posing as a transgender woman as a tactic to escape his inceldom.

edit to avoid double post: Is Yaniv even considered transgender by his standards? I hear a lot of stuff about him using being intersex as an excuse in the tribunal as well. Not that that matters as his primarily functioning genitalia is his hairy dick and balls.
Can you explain what makes him any less valid than any other self-identifying trans woman? If other troons can claim they're women based on ladyfeels what exactly disqualifies him?

iheartdickpix

(911) 302-5150
kiwifarms.net
Can you explain what makes him any less valid than any other self-identifying trans woman? If other troons can claim they're women based on ladyfeels what exactly disqualifies him?
I am 150% for trans rights and I will respect all pronouns requested unless you're a pedophile racist using your gender as an excuse to be so. Sorry, I know it's hypocritical in some aspects but as the comment above me states....sexual predators don't have the rights to respect.

kiwifarms.net
Sexual predators don't have rights to respect, and trans identities are no exception
I agree, but claiming he's not a trans person let's him and the rest of them off the hook. If the whole ideology is based around the fact that anyone can self-ID at anytime and their motivations never questioned, he's both trans and a predator. TRA's will claim he's not trans to distance themselves but the truth is, he's the logical culmination of multiple years worth of pushing gender ideology.

I am 150% for trans rights and I will respect all pronouns requested unless you're a pedophile racist using your gender as an excuse to be so. Sorry, I know it's hypocritical in some aspects but as the comment above me states....sexual predators don't have the rights to respect.
Without knowing all that we do about Yaniv and the evidence that has been gathered, how in the world would you distinguish between him and a "normal" trans woman?

Stielhandgranate

GRANATE
kiwifarms.net
Without knowing all that we do about Yaniv and the evidence that has been gathered, how in the world would you distinguish between him and a "normal" trans woman?
That's exactly why we distinguish the two. One is known to be a sexual predator, the other is not. If we didn't know about Yaniv's history there wouldn't be so much attention going toward him right now.

headlikeafckngorange

it’s just the alright wall of china
kiwifarms.net
Where are you getting the idea that criticizing him is impossible? I'm pretty sure he is being criticized by the masses. Am I wrong? (seriously...am I? because that would be fucked)
Well, until very recently, even uttering his name resulted in bans and litigation threats. Basically anyone who tweeted about him was banned.

kiwifarms.net
That's exactly why we distinguish the two. One is known to be a sexual predator, the other is not. If we didn't know about Yaniv's history there wouldn't be so much attention going toward him right now.
Let me rephrase. If Yaniv's behavior wasn't as heavily documented as it is on this website and across the internet, how would your average normie woman or child/teen be able to discern Yaniv from a trans woman without ulterior motives?

iheartdickpix

(911) 302-5150
kiwifarms.net
I agree, but claiming he's not a trans person let's him and the rest of them off the hook. If the whole ideology is based around the fact that anyone can self-ID at anytime and their motivations never questioned, he's both trans and a predator. TRA's will claim he's not trans to distance themselves but the truth is, he's the logical culmination of multiple years worth of pushing gender ideology.
OK, I totally agree with you on this. I'm just having a really hard time believing Yaniv is genuinely transgender or experiences any kind of gender dysmorphia. I'm having a hard time not believing that this is all just his way of getting his hands on a female or, at the very least, being around them more, because he's truly that pathetic. Anyone can be a predator, including transgenders, of course. Your gender identity doesn't define your psychotic nature. I really think Yaniv is using gender identity as a means to supplement his predatory nature, i.e. being a woman will allow him to be in more intimate scenarios with other women such as a locker room or bathroom scenario. I don't think it's fair to transgender people to claim that they're all saints just because they're trans, or claim they're all evil for the same reason. I just honestly believe Yaniv is a psychotic incel who thinks he's clever and is fully committed to this act. The pushing of gender ideology and politics is for sure the culprit for why Yaniv has been getting away with so much, but that shouldn't invalidate people who are actually trans either. Everything Yaniv is doing is a huge disservice to the LGBT community, but the umbrella of that community is also what's allowing him to do all of this. I don't know where I'm going with this anymore so I'm just going to shut up now.

Slap47

Hehe xd
kiwifarms.net
Sexual predators don't have rights to respect, and trans identities are no exception
Dunno, you're also kinda setting up the standard that "predators can't be trans" which kinda gives their community an out.

Where are you getting the idea that criticizing him is impossible? I'm pretty sure he is being criticized by the masses. Am I wrong? (seriously...am I? because that would be fucked)
It was haram on twitter, reddit and much of facebook. It has kinda changed as of late.

uh, to make this very clear: you are not required to use any pronouns on this site. i don't care what you go with.
This section is called "Jonathan Yaniv" afterall.

kiwifarms.net
Same answer
That's not an answer lmao. You said:
Most predators (who are 9/10 going to be male, gender identity irrelevant) do not advertise their intentions. What is stopping someone less autistic than Yaniv from taking advantage of the current social climate and using that to prey on women in their own rightfully-segregated spaces? Why is the onus on actual women to discern who is out to harm them and who isn't? That shouldn't be something that should ever be worried about in a public restroom or gym lockerroom.

And giving men the power to self-ID their way into women's spaces (which is exactly what JY has been doing this entire time) without even having to prove they have gender dysphoria is absolutely r.etarded.

iheartdickpix

(911) 302-5150
kiwifarms.net
Why is the onus on actual women to discern who is out to harm them and who isn't? That shouldn't be something that should ever be worried about in a public restroom or gym lockerroom.

But by giving men the power to self-ID their way into women's spaces (which is exactly what JY has been doing this entire time) without even having to prove they have gender dysphoria is absolutely r.etarded.
Not to get too personal or off topic but from my experience it doesn't matter what gender or sexual orientation you are around at any given moment. Anyone can fucking snap and either assault you, physically or sexually, harrass you, or harm you in any other way, no matter where you are. Maybe I got dealt a shit hand, maybe it's my environment, maybe it's me.....but I know first hand this shit happens way too often and so you should really just be weary of everyone always whether they're trans or not. I've been assaulted by more biological women than men.....not saying it's not more likely for it to be a man but you shouldn't just inherently trust women just because you're a woman either, biological or not.

I also don't believe anyone can identify as trans without having some degree of dysphoria about their born sex, but I'm a cis white wahmen so what the fuck do I know.

Stielhandgranate

GRANATE
kiwifarms.net
And giving men the power to self-ID their way into women's spaces (which is exactly what JY has been doing this entire time) without even having to prove they have gender dysphoria is absolutely r.etarded.
I agree with this bit. I was about to come back and post this after reading some other threads, and honestly I don't get where people come up with the idea that they can just walk themselves into opposite sex spaces and not be told to leave because it creeps everyone else the fuck out

kiwifarms.net
Not to get too personal or off topic but from my experience it doesn't matter what gender or sexual orientation you are around at any given moment. Anyone can fucking snap and either assault you, physically or sexually, harrass you, or harm you in any other way, no matter where you are. Maybe I got dealt a shit hand, maybe it's my environment, maybe it's me.....but I know first hand this shit happens way too often and so you should really just be weary of everyone always whether they're trans or not. I've been assaulted by more biological women than men.....not saying it's not more likely for it to be a man but you shouldn't just inherently trust women just because you're a woman either, biological or not.

I also don't believe anyone can identify as trans without having some degree of dysphoria about their born sex, but I'm a cis white wahmen so what the fuck do I know.
I don't trust anybody. But I'm also a "cis" woman, and I know I'll have a better chance beating the crap out of a woman than I will a man. Yes people can fuck your shit up any time they're inclined to do so. What I'm trying to convey is that predators will find loopholes. We should not legitimize those avenues.

Do you know why there are so many child molesting catholic priests? Because for at least 2000 years they have been in a position of unquestionable authority. Please explain to me how giving anyone unquestionable power, especially in regard to a male's ability to identify his way into alleged "womanhood" is any less problematic.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino