Off-Topic Critical Discussion of Trannies and Pedophilia -

tuscangarder

Tit
kiwifarms.net
This is kind of the same as if you said "Homeopathy makes your immune system drastically increase and helps your mind become more focused. This is what a lot of people who use homeopathy report at least."

Placebo effect of sex hormones is a well-documented phenomenon. Anything someone associates with manhood, expect it to crop up as a "testosterone side effect," and MTFs claim estrogen gives them chocolate cravings and any other damn thing they associate with women.
Nah, it is not a comparable comparison at all. Hormones have a real effect on the brain and body, homeopathic medicine is literally watered down to the point that the active ingredient is near 0. It is possible that it is a placebo effect, but it is also possible that it isn't. Hormones enact real changes on people. They have a whole myriad of side effects.

Increase in sex drive is a real possibility that a bunch of different drugs can cause, a craving for chocolate isn't. Perhaps an increase in appetite, but a craving for a chocolate is a bit too specific. This is also in no way comparable.

Last edited:

Abortions4All

Can't complain (but sometimes I still do)
kiwifarms.net
The issue is, in studies where people have been given nothing at all and told it's testosterone, they have all kinds of effects just like FTMs report. More competitive/less cooperative, more aggressive, etc. - and if you give them actual testosterone and don't tell them you gave it to them, their cooperativeness ratings actually increase and their actual reported feelings are a lot more complex and less easy to pin down than "I've got to be a macho man."

tuscangarder

Tit
kiwifarms.net
The issue is, in studies where people have been given nothing at all and told it's testosterone, they have all kinds of effects just like FTMs report. More competitive/less cooperative, more aggressive, etc. - and if you give them actual testosterone and don't tell them you gave it to them, their cooperativeness ratings actually increase and their actual reported feelings are a lot more complex and less easy to pin down than "I've got to be a macho man."
People will say this in just about any placebo test. If you tell a person that they are getting an antidepressant, even though they aren't, there are a percentage that will report a positive change or various side effects. This doesn't mean that antidepressants have no actual affect. It just proves that the placebo effect is real.

Looking it up, there are studies done on postmenopausal women receiving testosterone replacement. An increase in sex drive was much higher than the placebo group. These weren't ftm trans, so trying to me a macho man weren't in their minds.

Last edited:

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
The Canadian left in general loves to use natives and native issues for virtue signaling. Like the way they use native women as a feels and virtue-hammer against anyone who isn’t on the social justice train.

(There is a high number of disappeared native women in Canada, and are also one of the groups at most risk of murder and sexual assault)

Of course, the fact that the vast majority of violence against native women is committed by native men, isn't brought up in polite company.

Neither is the fact that native governments and reservations are rife with corruption and dysfunction, since this crowd is more interested in feeling morally superior than in actually affecting change.
Trudeau and his fucking Haida Gwaii tattoo is a great example of the modern progressive left using Native to virtue signal, and 1st Nations are the worst enemies of the 1st Nations, and some part of it's due to the corruption.

I’m trying to understand what you mean by the transwomen taking advantage of the situation and so far as I understand it, you mean that feminism has given women unfair advantages and so these men are dressing as women to access the advantages, like...going into the women’s public washroom? Competing in women-only sports so they can go from mediocre male athlete to top female athlete?

These were always women-only spaces and there was no advantage to being a woman in them. Because everyone there was a woman. And those are the places people are primarily having clashes with trans people about.

But if you’re determined to wash your hands of the lady folks I say best of luck with that. Perhaps as a Man you might Go Your Own Way, sounds catchy. Someone start a reddit for that. :)
I've said it elsewhere, but the radfem vilification of men (specifically white, straight men) is likely contributing to learned helplessness, and some kind of weird version of Stockholm Syndrome, where the "accused" (I don't know what else to call the vilified group) have determined that women are beatified, transwomen are even more immune to criticism, and the easiest way to insulate oneself from vilification is to declare themselves "brave and stunning." It also has the added benefit of giving people physical advantages when the entry threshold is self-id, like Rhys McKinnon and the Australian "women's powerlifters" that are dominating competitions.

Blank Slate/Intersectionalist feminists seem to be the ones pushing self-id, so I'm comfortable placing the blame on them.

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Trudeau and his fucking Haida Gwaii tattoo is a great example of the modern progressive left using Native to virtue signal, and 1st Nations are the worst enemies of the 1st Nations, and some part of it's due to the corruption.

I've said it elsewhere, but the radfem vilification of men (specifically white, straight men) is likely contributing to learned helplessness, and some kind of weird version of Stockholm Syndrome, where the "accused" (I don't know what else to call the vilified group) have determined that women are beatified, transwomen are even more immune to criticism, and the easiest way to insulate oneself from vilification is to declare themselves "brave and stunning." It also has the added benefit of giving people physical advantages when the entry threshold is self-id, like Rhys McKinnon and the Australian "women's powerlifters" that are dominating competitions.

Blank Slate/Intersectionalist feminists seem to be the ones pushing self-id, so I'm comfortable placing the blame on them.
What is the leap between “women are beatified” and “transwomen are even more immune to criticism” for them, then? If they’ve “learned helplessness” and internalized self-loathing, you’d think they’d be doubly irritated by white men pretending to be women and violating women’s private spaces and ruining sporting events.

I would like to rate your post both autistic and thunkful. Autistically thunkful. Because intersectional feminists do seem to push the self id a lot. I suppose this is the logical end result of years of academic navel-gazing, “self-expression trumps all” and militant tone policing.

Most of all, it illustrates how if you make a competition out of oppression, someone’s going to cheat to try and win it.

OttoWest

kiwifarms.net
Also there is a strong correlation of sex offenders having been sexually abused as children and their victims being the same sex as their abuser, its in the 90+ region.
ETA Unsure if you’re suggesting the victim-turned-offender rate is 90+ or that offenders later abusing the same sex that abused them being 90+ which I’d like to see the stats on. I’m addressing the former.

Had to go back to this because 90+% is an incredible claim, and one that has been debunked in multiple studies.

That said, the correlation of child sex abusers being victims of CSA themselves is a very complex matter.

Section 3 of this article does an excellent job breaking down all of the factors at play in determining the relationship, if any, between the abused becoming abusers in CSA cases.

Last edited:

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My Mrs told me, she studied a load of this stuff, her opinion being that female bad behaviour is seriously down played and frequently given excuses whereas men are more likely to be given little leniency. Look at how a female teacher takes advantage of an underage boy phrases like "she had sex with" but a male teacher with a female student it is nearly always terms like took advantage of or abused them.
It could be...however the statistics I quoted show that even in a teacher-student setting, 90% of the interactions are male teacher and student.

I believe female pedophilic tendencies are vastly underreported, but it still remains that women are far, far less likely to act on them, and men far more. Women just don’t have the same powerful sex drive men do, that negates reason and plows ahead with pursuing a desire.

We do see “female teacher has affair with student” headlines every so often and we tend to notice them more because they’re salacious news items...but compared to the daily avalanche of “man sexually abuses child” that doesn’t even make the news because get in line, women are still a drop in the bucket of actual criminal acts.

When they do become acts, unless the child is under say, eleven or twelve, we DO downplay them, because it’s always been society’s opinion that women are passive in sex roles, men are aggressive. So if a man abuses a child, we see him as forcing himself on the child. If a woman does, we unconsciously stop and ask “well was the boy into it, did he make a move? Is it actually a badly-thought through relationship??” Because males as the passive sex object being acted upon is not what we are socialized to believe.

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
What is the leap between “women are beatified” and “transwomen are even more immune to criticism” for them, then? If they’ve “learned helplessness” and internalized self-loathing, you’d think they’d be doubly irritated by white men pretending to be women and violating women’s private spaces and ruining sporting events.
Someone else mentioned how media frames sexual predators that targets children differently, based on the perpetrator - male teachers are described as having coerced, forced or manipulated the children/teenagers they abused, while female teachers get headlines that describe their actions as "having affairs" or "had sex with". There's even been a noticeable amount of public outrage about the differing criminal punishments levied against sexual predators, based on their sex. When you combine that with the intersectionalist credo of "different people have different intersecting identities that magnify or diminish their struggles and experienced oppressions", where transwomen are presented as having MORE experienced oppression because trans+woman+hetero society (or whatever the exact equation is*), it becomes a shield. You see the same thing when intersectionalists use academic definitions to excuse clearly shitty behaviour, like "racism=power+prejudice", when they're excusing the racism of non-whites.

The end result is someone like Yaniv, who's undoubtedly a predator, astroturfing their way into situations where they have greater access to victims - in my opinion (and that of a lot of others), it doesn't matter if the No True Scot applies to Yaniv, because the fundamental excuse they've used to gain the access their predation requires that they present as "a transwoman", which requires nothing more than self-id, because that's what blank slate activists have pushed. Then the intersectionalist dogma comes into play, and because "uWu, stronk, brev, shtunning transwammen!" are highly oppressed according to the progressive stack, and therefore the abuse and predation is going to get excused, even if the excuses require zero-G Mental Olympics on meth to rationalize.

The crux is that gender-critical and radfem activists aren't always going to be blank slate, or intersectionalist, and it's created a strong schism between feminist branches that otherwise nod in the same general philosophical direction, which is generally toward Post-Modernist/Deconstructionist, Marxist, post-Structuralist roots. Modern feminism has been very wrapped up in "dismantling Patriarchy", and a lot of effort have gone into broadcasting that men are the ultimate evil, and treat men, masculinity and Patriarchy as 1:1 interchangeable, whether it's correct or not.

I know it's an basically an invocation of Godwin's Law, but quislings and kapos are sort of the same thing as Yaniv, ironically - there's people that feel that certain groups are constantly vilified, that see that any defense against that vilification is considered Kakfaesque proof of the necessity for that vilification, and eventually give up risking association or defending with that group, and seek out an identity that's at least acceptable, if not lauded. I'm not 100% sure if slave morality is an exact analog, because feminists don't completely control society, even if some feminist groups do have large amounts of social influence, but I am 100% sure there's some people that have trooned out because they see white, straight men being advertised as worse than a Lovercraftian Elder God, and decided that asspats and validation as a troon was vastly easier than being constantly shit on.

This is all entirely my opinion, and I don't know if it adequately answered what you were driving at, but it's the best explanation I have for what I think you were asking.

*I honestly don't know the fine details of the intersectionalist algebra used to figure out who's got it worst, and relative privation is all too commonly the end result of such exercises, in my opinion. YMMV, naturally.

Edit -
As far as the following is concerned -

I believe female pedophilic tendencies are vastly underreported, but it still remains that women are far, far less likely to act on them, and men far more. Women just don’t have the same powerful sex drive men do, that negates reason and plows ahead with pursuing a desire.

Allegedly, there's a large, essentially unreported, undocumented, and unstudied issue with women engaging in sexual grooming, and within a systemic context. I don't know of a lot of data on the subject, but I know that DV and Sv stats show that women are as either as, or nearly as, abusive as men, in those contexts.

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
I entered this thread expecting a shit show based on the title. Instead, the vast majority was informative and thought-provoking. It did, however, give me a massive fucking headache.

You might say, an informigraine.

I'm off to eat steak and listen to some Metallica. At least Kirk is just a plain-ol' faggot.
Give it time, someone will undoubtedly manage to fuck the whole place up.

wenttobermuda

Mincing beast
kiwifarms.net
Feminists understandably wanted greater dignity and equity for women. But feminists are idiots, like the rest of us, so they decided to fight for their goals by arguing that all differences between the sexes are a matter of nurture, not nature. Taken to it's absurd extreme, men are generally stronger because they were just taught to be stronger. There are no innate differences, perfect blank states subject to wretched socialization. Gender is something people are taught to oppress them.

This is clearly bullshit. And it set the stage for troons. It's not much of a leap from "gender" being a social construct to "sex" being a social construct; if male vs. female is something you're taught, it's not inevitable, it's malleable. Troons need the space opened up by feminism to operate, but ultimately adopt arguably sexist attitudes about sexual differences. Do you like wearing hoop skirts and high heels and simpering? Must be because you were born that way and have a female brain. Couldn't be that you're a fetishist.

Years ago, I seldom thought of troons. Now I think they're generally autogynephiles who've adopted a novel mating strategy to overcome their inceldom. Largely men who've found space in feminism to do what men do: be assholes.

Choose carefully

kiwifarms.net
Kind of worrying that sex offenders are 6% of the US prison population but 10-17% of the UK one.

Which means British prisoners are 1.6 to 2.8 times likely to be sex offenders.
The US prison population is about 0.7% of the total population. In the UK, it's about 0.13%. Applying your percentages to the prison populations and overall populations gives 0.425% of the US population are currently incarcerated sex offenders, compared to the UK rate of 0.0215% (using your upper estimate of 17%).

Choose carefully

kiwifarms.net
It's almost like "some" of those rapists are just claiming to be trans to get into a prison with their preferred victim populations.
The current UK rules are that trans prisoners must undergo a risk assessment before being transferred to a prison that matches their gender identity. Those deemed a risk to the general population are moved to a secure, segregated unit instead.

This safeguarding infamously failed in the case of Karen White, where the risk assessment wasn't done prior to the transfer, with predictable results. Generally, though, a convicted rapist won't be getting transferred to a female prison.

Caffy67

kiwifarms.net
Where are you getting the idea that criticizing him is impossible? I'm pretty sure he is being criticized by the masses. Am I wrong? (seriously...am I? because that would be fucked)
He is. He is being heavily criticised by the Masses. Terribly, sorely, vilely criticised...and he deserves to be.

Reactions: iheartdickpix

KingCoelacanth

kiwifarms.net
According to Gender science, isn't Yanivs genitalia female, because he is recognized by the canadian government to be a women. Even though its a dick and balls, they're a woman's dick and balls, right?
I was expecting this issue to be brought up more in this case.

Amya Spedonym

Internet asylum applicant
kiwifarms.net
According to Gender science, isn't Yanivs genitalia female, because he is recognized by the canadian government to be a women. Even though its a dick and balls, they're a woman's dick and balls, right?
That's the current front lines of the culture fight, and the inevitable end result of the de-medicalization of troonery.

Turns out when you take away all those nasty gatekeepers and let people declare themselves to be whatever they want to be, and bring the force of government down to crush any social opprobrium, you wind up with tubby pedo speds rolling around in government-provided scooters to get their balls waxed.

KingCoelacanth

kiwifarms.net
That's the current front lines of the culture fight, and the inevitable end result of the de-medicalization of troonery.

Turns out when you take away all those nasty gatekeepers and let people declare themselves to be whatever they want to be, and bring the force of government down to crush any social opprobrium, you wind up with tubby pedo speds rolling around in government-provided scooters to get their balls waxed.
Yes, which is my point. Canada has built up this transgender nonsense, made it law, made it science, so in this case doesn't Yaniv just need to pull up one of these gender science "experts" to explain to the court that he doesn't have "male genitalia" and his dick and balls are in fact "female"

Emotional Prolapse

Cow Psychologist
kiwifarms.net
I realize this probably over-simplifies the issue but I'm genuinely curious what you guys think, because my brain still just can't get around it. Maybe I'm getting old, I don't know.

But, like, y'all remember Rachel Dolezal? That crazy white chick that went 'viral' a while back because she "identifies as a black woman." She had nothing but European white-girl genes, but through some serious tanning and strategically-styled hair, she created the illusion of blackness, and was even the president of her local chapter of the NAACP...until it came out that she was white, and her bullshit "B-but I feel black!" logic was summarily smacked down by both bigots and SJWs alike, regardless of race. She was promptly relieved of her post, heavily criticized, generally agreed upon as totally nuts, and promptly forgotten by society. As it should be.

So how is this any different? How is this man's lying in return for social capital and access to female society + bodies any different than Dolezal's lying for career capital and access to black society? Why was her false entitlement to black culture so reprehensible, but the trans community is generally lauded and supported for doing, as far as I can tell, exactly the same thing - just to a different protected class?

I'm not trying to be a shithead here, either, or REEEEE that trans people don't exist/should die/don't deserve rights/whatever. I'm genuinely curious to hear what you guys think because while I agree that legally, nobody can stop somebody like Dolezal from basically cosplaying blackness on a daily basis, it seems to be clear to most that Ms. Dolezal and others like her have no right to divert laws, career positions, or social programs intended for black people for their own personal gain. However this collective social consensus seemingly evaporates when you replace "black people" with "women." Exhibit A: the namesake of this subforum. You couldn't find a more blatant example of a woman-hating creep using the current culture of transphilia (there's a term you never hear, eh?) to his advantage to gain access to women for nefarious purposes if you tried. I mean, right? Am I nuts? Like, clearly whatever safeguards are in place to protect the black community from people like Dolezal should be implemented here to protect women from people like Yaniv, right?

I'm just mindfucked by this. And I can only discuss it with a few select people IRL who won't knee-jerk react and freak out because transphobia is murder now, or something. It's kinda sad. Intelligent, educated folks - often "cis" women themselves - who I've know for years will look at me like I'm Literally Hitler if I say what I said here, even if I take care to word it very delicately, so as not to offend any sensitive feels. I'm a pretty open-minded, easy-going person, politics-wise, but it's crazy to me that any time I've brought anything like this up IRL, it feels like I've committed a thought crime. (:_(

I don't know, man. Educate me, wise Kiwis. What gives?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino