Off-Topic Critical Discussion of Trannies and Pedophilia -

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I realize this probably over-simplifies the issue but I'm genuinely curious what you guys think, because my brain still just can't get around it. Maybe I'm getting old, I don't know.

But, like, y'all remember Rachel Dolezal? That crazy white chick that went 'viral' a while back because she "identifies as a black woman." She had nothing but European white-girl genes, but through some serious tanning and strategically-styled hair, she created the illusion of blackness, and was even the president of her local chapter of the NAACP...until it came out that she was white, and her bullshit "B-but I feel black!" logic was summarily smacked down by both bigots and SJWs alike, regardless of race. She was promptly relieved of her post, heavily criticized, generally agreed upon as totally nuts, and promptly forgotten by society. As it should be.

So how is this any different? How is this man's lying in return for social capital and access to female society + bodies any different than Dolezal's lying for career capital and access to black society? Why was her false entitlement to black culture so reprehensible, but the trans community is generally lauded and supported for doing, as far as I can tell, exactly the same thing - just to a different protected class?

I'm not trying to be a shithead here, either, or REEEEE that trans people don't exist/should die/don't deserve rights/whatever. I'm genuinely curious to hear what you guys think because while I agree that legally, nobody can stop somebody like Dolezal from basically cosplaying blackness on a daily basis, it seems to be clear to most that Ms. Dolezal and others like her have no right to divert laws, career positions, or social programs intended for black people for their own personal gain. However this collective social consensus seemingly evaporates when you replace "black people" with "women." Exhibit A: the namesake of this subforum. You couldn't find a more blatant example of a woman-hating creep using the current culture of transphilia (there's a term you never hear, eh?) to his advantage to gain access to women for nefarious purposes if you tried. I mean, right? Am I nuts? Like, clearly whatever safeguards are in place to protect the black community from people like Dolezal should be implemented here to protect women from people like Yaniv, right?

I'm just mindfucked by this. And I can only discuss it with a few select people IRL who won't knee-jerk react and freak out because transphobia is murder now, or something. It's kinda sad. Intelligent, educated folks - often "cis" women themselves - who I've know for years will look at me like I'm Literally Hitler if I say what I said here, even if I take care to word it very delicately, so as not to offend any sensitive feels. I'm a pretty open-minded, easy-going person, politics-wise, but it's crazy to me that any time I've brought anything like this up IRL, it feels like I've committed a thought crime. (:_(

I don't know, man. Educate me, wise Kiwis. What gives?
You have to look at it in terms of the oppression card game that it is. The more impressive your stack of oppressions, the more you win.

Dolezal is a white woman going up against black culture. She loses because “black people” is a better card than “white woman”, since it’s more oppressed. Yaniv is a transgender person going up against women. Even someone with a hand of “immigrant and woman” loses against his hand of “woman and trans” because trans is higher up on the oppression scale in Canada than either woman or immigrant.

It’s all a goddamn card game and if you get a full house of minority, trans, disabled, gay and deathfat, you get to win every argument for the rest of time.

Common sense has no place in this game. (Tbf I agree Rachel was a horrid person and should not pretend to be black. But you and I have sense that doesn’t work here.)

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
You have to look at it in terms of the oppression card game that it is. The more impressive your stack of oppressions, the more you win.

Dolezal is a white woman going up against black culture. She loses because “black people” is a better card than “white woman”, since it’s more oppressed. Yaniv is a transgender person going up against women. Even someone with a hand of “immigrant and woman” loses against his hand of “woman and trans” because trans is higher up on the oppression scale in Canada than either woman or immigrant.

It’s all a goddamn card game and if you get a full house of minority, trans, disabled, gay and deathfat, you get to win every argument for the rest of time.

Common sense has no place in this game. (Tbf I agree Rachel was a horrid person and should not pretend to be black. But you and I have sense that doesn’t work here.)
If you're multi-race, you get to identify with whatever part of your heritage advantages you in any given situation, and if you are perceived as "white" you get to enjoy the privileges of that while having a race card to pull. If Dolezal had a black great-grandparent and proof, she'd still have her SJW jobs regardless of how she braided her hair or utilized tanning. onestly, people LARP onto the race thing regularly. If you're trying to get your kid into UPenn and he's hapa, you now emphasize the white half. If he's you're half-Latino half-white kid trying to into Lowell HS in SF, you're gonna def identify as Latino. If the Latino part is two generations back, you're still going to do it. Even if your kid looks white to everyone else. Until recently, even asking for proof of these claims was verboten. Even given (as in the Elizabeth Warren case) there was a minor kerfluffle. If you look at Cherokee tribal registries, they include blacks that Cherokee people enslaved that the tribes tried to exclude later, it excludes Cherokees who fled or were somewhere else when they were created. No one wants to open this up. But at least she offered minimal proof because it came to be required.

Transgenderism's ideology is that no proof be required for something that is far less ethereal for 99.99 percent of humans. You pull down your pants, it's instantly obvious. Even if you don't do that, it's pretty obvious. Especially with MTFs.

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I realize this probably over-simplifies the issue but I'm genuinely curious what you guys think, because my brain still just can't get around it. Maybe I'm getting old, I don't know.

But, like, y'all remember Rachel Dolezal? That crazy white chick that went 'viral' a while back because she "identifies as a black woman." She had nothing but European white-girl genes, but through some serious tanning and strategically-styled hair, she created the illusion of blackness, and was even the president of her local chapter of the NAACP...until it came out that she was white, and her bullshit "B-but I feel black!" logic was summarily smacked down by both bigots and SJWs alike, regardless of race. She was promptly relieved of her post, heavily criticized, generally agreed upon as totally nuts, and promptly forgotten by society. As it should be.

So how is this any different? How is this man's lying in return for social capital and access to female society + bodies any different than Dolezal's lying for career capital and access to black society? Why was her false entitlement to black culture so reprehensible, but the trans community is generally lauded and supported for doing, as far as I can tell, exactly the same thing - just to a different protected class?

I'm not trying to be a shithead here, either, or REEEEE that trans people don't exist/should die/don't deserve rights/whatever. I'm genuinely curious to hear what you guys think because while I agree that legally, nobody can stop somebody like Dolezal from basically cosplaying blackness on a daily basis, it seems to be clear to most that Ms. Dolezal and others like her have no right to divert laws, career positions, or social programs intended for black people for their own personal gain. However this collective social consensus seemingly evaporates when you replace "black people" with "women." Exhibit A: the namesake of this subforum. You couldn't find a more blatant example of a woman-hating creep using the current culture of transphilia (there's a term you never hear, eh?) to his advantage to gain access to women for nefarious purposes if you tried. I mean, right? Am I nuts? Like, clearly whatever safeguards are in place to protect the black community from people like Dolezal should be implemented here to protect women from people like Yaniv, right?

I'm just mindfucked by this. And I can only discuss it with a few select people IRL who won't knee-jerk react and freak out because transphobia is murder now, or something. It's kinda sad. Intelligent, educated folks - often "cis" women themselves - who I've know for years will look at me like I'm Literally Hitler if I say what I said here, even if I take care to word it very delicately, so as not to offend any sensitive feels. I'm a pretty open-minded, easy-going person, politics-wise, but it's crazy to me that any time I've brought anything like this up IRL, it feels like I've committed a thought crime. (:_(

You have nothing to learn, you seem to understand the situation entirely. When Dolezal was a thing lots of people made exactly the argument you're making now. Some were black some were white, some were some other race or ethnicity but all were tarred as transphobic bigots. It's different apparently because reasons. No they will not elaborate you fucking TERF.

@AbraCadaver is right though too (no idea why my user tags aren't working rn, sorry). Trannies are actually higher on the progressive stack than black women believe it or not. The whole "cis women are mean to trans women" thing. So trannies won that argument. You're totally not wrong to notice this inconsistency though.

tuscangarder

Tit
kiwifarms.net
You have nothing to learn, you seem to understand the situation entirely. When Dolezal was a thing lots of people made exactly the argument you're making now. Some were black some were white, some were some other race or ethnicity but all were tarred as transphobic bigots. It's different apparently because reasons. No they will not elaborate you fucking TERF.

@AbraCadaver is right though too (no idea why my user tags aren't working rn, sorry). Trannies are actually higher on the progressive stack than black women believe it or not. The whole "cis women are mean to trans women" thing. So trannies won that argument. You're totally not wrong to notice this inconsistency though.
The argument was that sex is biological by nature and race is mostly social. Basically, you can't transition to something that doesn't really exist or is created by society. It was a trans-medical argument, born in the wrong body.. This was before the non-binary people took over the trans-movement, I think.

Death Grip

Autistic Shart Botherers
kiwifarms.net

I really must get round to designing that Oppression Top Trump's pack that is sitting at the back of my brain.
Also I self identify as a billionaire so please respect the fact I have pretty much unlimited funds in my bank account.

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The argument was that sex is biological by nature and race is mostly social. Basically, you can't transition to something that doesn't really exist or is created by society. It was a trans-medical argument, born in the wrong body.. This was before the non-binary people took over the trans-movement, I think.
I heard that one but tbh few people on that train. Obviously most didn't want to associate with biology. I heard a lot of stupid excuses. Non binary was definitely a thing then. If I had to pick one excuse that I thought was most common it would be the one where "a million gender doctors can't be wrong". Trans women are real because doctors say so but no doctors say you can change race. It's that classic thing where they've fired and replaced all the professionals with asspatters and then point at the newly installed "professional asspatters" as proof that professionals agree with them.

Edit: this is such a big thing tbh and it bothers me everytime I hear some reasonable person come to a reasonable conclusion about this shit and wonder why no one has studied this while not realizing that many people did. There are scores of pages of research on troons by people who dedicated thier entire lives to the subject but all of it has been memoryholed and those researchers have all been fired for troonphobia.

Bi Eraser

Fudge packing gussy grabber
kiwifarms.net
Honestly my pet theory on the connection with trans people and fucking children is that a trans person get raped and/or sexually assaulted at a young age which is a pretty heavy trauma which from what I can remember can cause you to become almost "stuck" in that time during the trauma took place as the sheer mental toll it takes on you causes you to never really fully shelf that part of your life. The thing with the troons is they're still stuck in that place, which has exceptional their growth and caused them to still kind of act like how they were back when they were still a kid. So they're basically fucking children because they've been traumatised to such a extent that they've not advanced into true adulthood and are still stuck in some facet of their childhood because they've been raped/assualted.

Honestly I don't think it's too far fetched because of the absolute massive amount of sexual assault trans people face, with a lot of the FTMs I've met being sexually assaulted at a young age (which can also explain them being FTM to an extent, as a coping mechanism) and I think something like 50% or so of the trans community facing some form of sexual assault.

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly my pet theory on the connection with trans people and fucking children is that a trans person get raped and/or sexually assaulted at a young age which is a pretty heavy trauma which from what I can remember can cause you to become almost "stuck" in that time during the trauma took place as the sheer mental toll it takes on you causes you to never really fully shelf that part of your life. The thing with the troons is they're still stuck in that place, which has exceptional their growth and caused them to still kind of act like how they were back when they were still a kid. So they're basically fucking children because they've been traumatised to such a extent that they've not advanced into true adulthood and are still stuck in some facet of their childhood because they've been raped/assualted.

Honestly I don't think it's too far fetched because of the absolute massive amount of sexual assault trans people face, with a lot of the FTMs I've met being sexually assaulted at a young age (which can also explain them being FTM to an extent, as a coping mechanism) and I think something like 50% or so of the trans community facing some form of sexual assault.
Alternatively, it's possible they all have personality disorders and some personality disorders are caused by childhood trauma. A lot of ftms I see the sexual assault connection because a lot of them tell stories about thier transition that betray the truth. Mtfs on the other hand are mostly paraphilic narcissists.

But it's the mtfs who are fucking kids, not the ftms as far as I've seen so I'm not sure it's the sexual abuse that causes the pedophilia as much as the raging cluster b energy.

BlueCoal

kiwifarms.net

Canada seems to be pumping out middle aged transexual pedophile convicts. Heres another one using their female image to access children.

Not even surprised anymore.

I forgot theres a group thats classic for deflecting their bad eggs' actions other than troons in Canada and it's Natives. If it wasn't for settlers 200 years ago this man born in the 70s wouldnt be a kid diddler. Getting yourself into a healing lodge is pretty much a get out of jail free card too.

Attachments

Last edited:

duff101

Certified degenerate faggot
kiwifarms.net
I personally fall on the transmedicalist side of the argument, and if we go based on that what I find odd is these people transitioning at a much later age. I figure if you have dysphoria you want to gtfo of their body like ASAP, so it kinda raises some red flags to me that these people don’t “figure out they are trans” until 30-40.

I also really don’t appreciate the current narrative that I see being pushed in some cases that everyone that doesn’t fit into traditional gender roles is suddenly trans.

the xerx

kiwifarms.net

Parts of the Dolezal-JY analogy don't fit though. Despite claims to the contrary, JY isn't in any kind of leadership position the way Dolezal was. Also all that happened with Dolezal was she got negative media attention and had to give up her position. JY has had negative media already, and has no position to give up. While the trans community probably has more crazies, I do think that they'd expel someone like JY from any position of power if he was exposed for the type of shit JY does.

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I do think that they'd expel someone like JY from any position of power if he was exposed for the type of shit JY does.
IF he was exposed. But only if he was exposed and it started causing them problems. They have absolutely no problem with the type of shit Yaniv does in general. Morgane Oger supported him for a long time until it became obviously political suicide and he couldn't ignore it anymore.

Oger is an odious slimy bastard but does hold some position of power. Oger is responsible for the eleven year court battle against Vancouver Rape Relief because they didn't hire some tranny to be a women's rape crisis counselor. Then he had thier city funding pulled. Speaking of odious slimes being protected by the trans community, have you ever heard of trans lifeline? Not to mention all the Rhys McKinnons of the world that take women's rightful places on sports podiums. None of these people have been expelled from anything.

Canada seems to be pumping out middle aged transexual pedophile convicts. Heres another one using their female image to access children.
Holy Jesus, that one made child pornography featuring children three and under. Why is he allowed out of prison?

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net

Not even surprised anymore.

I forgot theres a group thats classic for deflecting their bad eggs' actions other than troons in Canada and it's Natives. If it wasn't for settlers 200 years ago this man born in the 70s wouldnt be a kid diddler. Getting yourself into a healing lodge is pretty much a get out of jail free card too.
"The Edmonton Police Service says they have grounds to believe Laverne Waskahat, 42, is of significant harm to the community and will commit another sexual offence against a child under the age of 16 while in the community."

Absolutely disgusting. It's obvious from the article that this nonce can't control himself yet he's been released. I wouldn't bat an eyelid if people like this were banged up till their last breath. Better still, find an island, dump all the nonces there then nuke them all.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
"The Edmonton Police Service says they have grounds to believe Laverne Waskahat, 42, is of significant harm to the community and will commit another sexual offence against a child under the age of 16 while in the community."
"Hey we got this pedo and we're pretty sure he's gonna go around raping people cause he's just that kind of guy. We're just gonna let him go though. Good luck!"

R

RE 374

kiwifarms.net

Absolutely disgusting. It's obvious from the article that this nonce can't control himself yet he's been released. I wouldn't bat an eyelid if people like this were banged up till their last breath. Better still, find an island, dump all the nonces there then nuke them all.
But this stunning and brave woman is trans and Native, that's even more oppressed than black and trans. Surely we must treat this individual with kid gloves lest Canada be viewed as not woke.

Send him out of the city to the sticks or near a reserve. Either hicks with guns or Rez Justice are just nature taking its course.

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But this stunning and brave woman is trans and Native, that's even more oppressed than black and trans. Surely we must treat this individual with kid gloves lest Canada be viewed as not woke.

Send him out of the city to the sticks or near a reserve. Either hicks with guns or Rez Justice are just nature taking its course.
Come on, you know Canada is performatively and selectively woke just like everywhere else. Sure, people in Canada seem to love trannies but they absolutely hate native people. It's hard to say if these two things cancel each other out but he's certainly not going to get more love than a black tranny. This one might be back in prison before you know it. Better if he was white.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino