Off-Topic Critical Discussion of Trannies and Pedophilia -

Crab

kiwifarms.net
I'm a lesbian so I frequent a few LGBT spaces both offline and online, and I have observations from the (steadily increasing) trans population.

Autism. Very high level of it. They vastly outnumber the trans women that either don't have autism or haven't said they have it yet. I find this very interesting.

Extremely high levels of narcissism, utterly obsessed with themselves and will steer any conversation to be about themselves whenever possible, which is exhausting when you've got multiple trans women doing it constantly.
They tend to overwhelm a space, make it all about being trans, and hound out the LGB people with a combination of never shutting up about being trans and forcing everyone else to feel like they're constantly walking on eggshells because anything perceived as negative that you say to a trans woman is immediately an attack and you've ACTIVATED THEIR DYSPHORIA and you are harassed out. As a cis woman you are not allowed to talk about cis woman things because that causes dysphoria to them, you must stay quiet and never talk about anything biological goin on with yourself.

This is the thing that bothers me most - they're so infantile. They only seem to know how to act like stupid little girls, and they think it's cute. It's not, it's weird. They seem overwhelmingly fans of little anime girls which seems an odd coincidence.

This isn't a constructive post I'm just ranting I guess about how every queer space I'm in is being gentrified by trans women and I'm tired and cranky about it.

edit: also I forgot, tons are obsessed with having huge tits and making polycules, y'know like how cis women aren't/don't. BIG TITTIE MAKE ME BIG MORE WOMAN it's not a fetish!!

Last edited:

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
kiwifarms.net
Honestly my pet theory on the connection with trans people and fucking children is that a trans person get raped and/or sexually assaulted at a young age which is a pretty heavy trauma which from what I can remember can cause you to become almost "stuck" in that time during the trauma took place as the sheer mental toll it takes on you causes you to never really fully shelf that part of your life. The thing with the troons is they're still stuck in that place, which has exceptional their growth and caused them to still kind of act like how they were back when they were still a kid. So they're basically fucking children because they've been traumatised to such a extent that they've not advanced into true adulthood and are still stuck in some facet of their childhood because they've been raped/assualted.

Honestly I don't think it's too far fetched because of the absolute massive amount of sexual assault trans people face, with a lot of the FTMs I've met being sexually assaulted at a young age (which can also explain them being FTM to an extent, as a coping mechanism) and I think something like 50% or so of the trans community facing some form of sexual assault.
This doesn't explain the avalanche of 60 + year old white men, married with children, professional, intelligent, successful, educated, tenured, famous, wealthy, men who suddenly realize they are in the wrong body. What's their fucking excuse? These embalmed cosmetic surgery fetishists, taking the piss out of their indulgent workplace, and humiliating their long suffering wife who goes along with it, it's bizarre.

RibbedCondominium

kiwifarms.net
Always use her proper pronouns. It stops LGBT lurkers from having an excuse to "click off in disgust" and forces the "LGBT community" to acknowledge this obvious fake potential molester as one of theirs.

Hate how trans are a protected class? You can help undo that by elevating people like Yaniv.
Yes, by elevating JY and, in turn, backing the activist end of the LGBTQ community into a corner of its own design. This is where memes come in handy, as they can get right to the heart of hypocrisy and/or double standards.

Attachments

Munchma Quchi

Pronouns: Sxleie / Xheairm
kiwifarms.net
"The Edmonton Police Service says they have grounds to believe Laverne Waskahat, 42, is of significant harm to the community and will commit another sexual offence against a child under the age of 16 while in the community."

Absolutely disgusting. It's obvious from the article that this nonce can't control himself yet he's been released. I wouldn't bat an eyelid if people like this were banged up till their last breath. Better still, find an island, dump all the nonces there then nuke them all.
Here's one in Surrey. Not a trans person, just an example of a high risk sex offender being released even though police were certain he would reoffend. Sure enough, he murdered a local teenager.

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
It's more important to free-range our crazy people in Canada than it is to protect innocent people from harm.
The UK can be just as bad. We had a relatively recent case - John Worboys - who was denied parole thankfully. He was still deemed a threat, for once common sense prevailed.

" In January the Parole Board said he would be freed after serving 10 years, but victims challenged the decision.

The High Court overturned the board's original ruling and sided with the legal challenge." https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-46265924

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
Yes, by elevating JY and, in turn, backing the activist end of the LGBTQ community into a corner of its own design. This is where memes come in handy, as they can get right to the heart of hypocrisy and/or double standards.
Can someone with any artistic skills put this meme in the art thread?

HOT DOGS ARE DOGS
HOT DOGS ARE DOGS
HOT DOGS ARE DOGS
HOT DOGS ARE DOGS

And ALL DOGS are HAWT, hater!

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
kiwifarms.net
Here's one in Surrey. Not a trans person, just an example of a high risk sex offender being released even though police were certain he would reoffend. Sure enough, he murdered a local teenager.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/serena-vermeersch-raymond-caissie-sentencing-1.4301065

Crown prosectuors said he caught up to her when she took a shortcut, cornered her and strangled her with a strip of fabric torn from his T-shirt.

Court heard Vermeersch tried to defend herself before she died, slashing Caissie with an X-Acto knife she had in her purse. It took 22 stitches to close the gash.

Her mother reported her missing after she didn't return home that night. The following day, the teen's body was found near the railroad tracks in the 14600 block of 66 Avenue.

Crown said "the last few minutes of [Vermeersch's] life would've been terrifying."
It's a shame she didn't get his carotid artery with that X-Acto knife.

Of course in Canada she'd probably have been charged by the police if they'd found her carrying it before she was murdered by someone the state decided to let out of prison despite it being obvious they were going to reoffend.

I

IN 041

kiwifarms.net
The LGBT community does not fight for equal rights. Hear me out on this one. Gay marriage being legalized wasn't "marriage equality," the law up until was that men could marry women and vice-versa, not that only straight people could marry who they wanted. Trannies going into the bathroom they wanted isn't equality either, cis people were expected to go into the bathroom that matched their genitalia also. Cis people don't have some right to be referred to as the pronoun we prefer, we are referred to by the pronoun that matches our genitalia. The fight for LGBT """equality""" is really them fighting for extra privileges like spoiled children. They are asking for more rights and the right to enforce fucking jail time on 95% of the population for not giving into their autistic demands. I'm so tired of this being framed as some fight for equality, because it isn't anything close.

TL;DR, LGBT equality is as much equality as a tranny vagina is a vagina, they're just soulless corruptions of the real thing.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
The LGBT community does not fight for equal rights. Hear me out on this one. Gay marriage being legalized wasn't "marriage equality," the law up until was that men could marry women and vice-versa, not that only straight people could marry who they wanted. Trannies going into the bathroom they wanted isn't equality either, cis people were expected to go into the bathroom that matched their genitalia also. Cis people don't have some right to be referred to as the pronoun we prefer, we are referred to by the pronoun that matches our genitalia. The fight for LGBT """equality""" is really them fighting for extra privileges like spoiled children. They are asking for more rights and the right to enforce fucking jail time on 95% of the population for not giving into their autistic demands. I'm so tired of this being framed as some fight for equality, because it isn't anything close.

TL;DR, LGBT equality is as much equality as a tranny vagina is a vagina, they're just soulless corruptions of the real thing.
What gay person would want to marry an opposite-sex person? They're GAY, and them getting married hurts no one.

As to the bathroom thing, these FTMs in the video look like guys to most guys, same as BW looks like a woman. These folks are who the trans community puts forth as being why gender-neutral bathroom laws were needed, but in fact people who look and act like them have never been the issue. The issue is with the transtrender/AGP/Buffalo Bill types who are far more numerous than just JY, and that's why people, especially women, have a problem sharing a bathroom with them let alone getting nude next to them.

lamp shade

you sound like an absolute muppet
kiwifarms.net

I think claiming the fight for marriage rights wasn’t “equality” is a load of bs. Marriage rights wouldn’t have been so important except that you get certain rights and privileges by being officially married and it was ridiculous to limit that only to straight couples. And if you think gay marriage is “soulless corruption of the real thing,” you are a rétard.

uncleShitHeel

Chain Smoker
kiwifarms.net

I'm going to disagree with you on one point, however i generally agree with you on everything else.

For the sake of an autistic slapfight you're framing the gay marrage arguement in really stupid way. Up until the law changes took place men and women could marry a member of the oppisite sex. All the law did was allow for two members of the same sex to marry. Not really that much of a deal as its something anybody wishing to enter a heterosexual relationship could enter into if they wanted.

Now the rest of your points are valid, and its the kind of shit thats going to go a long way to pissing off everyone else in the long term.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No offence to sane people who this does not apply to, but the LGBT movement has turned into Skeksis trying to drain straight people of their esssencre. LGBT "equally is nothing but societal dominance.

AbyssStarer

kiwifarms.net

If you're gonna be upset about soulless marriage, how about you take a trip to Las Vegas or Hollywood. America's divorce rate was ridiculously high since before any state legalized same-sex marriage, btw.
examples of pointless celebrity marriages. (Kim's wedding cost 10,000,000 dollars)
1567639594293.png1567639614010.png

There's more than enough to criticize LGBTQ, but the gay marriage thing isnt one. They aren't hurting anybody with it, unless they fuck up their family in a divorce because they didn't commit (which plenty of straights do too).

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
The reason FTMs are saner in general than MTF is probably because nobody would willingly become a man without the genetic benefits without, at the very least, experiencing dysphoria of some kind. Meanwhile MTFs want to change the game difficult to easy mode.
IDK about that. A lot of butchy women go FTM because it's less hassle to present as male vs. enduring SNL-"Pat" style remarks about their sex and being ridiculed as a biggo butchy dyke. A lot of these types were active in lesbian communities, which really didn't mind them until the MTFs took over and started saying they belonged but the FTMs didn't. More FTMs are identifying as "they" to get around it.

It's also more acceptable for an FTM to detransition if they want to, which an increasing number of early FTM transitioners are. I doubt FTMs further along in the process like the ones above would give them any crap about it.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino