Off-Topic Critical Discussion of Trannies and Pedophilia -

Alba gu brath

Snarky English mixed with illegible Scots.
kiwifarms.net
It's usually the same cultures, too. Iran has the death penalty for homosexuality, but they can get out of it if they have trans surgery and pretend to be straight women and men instead of gay men and lesbians. And there's a lot of articles from fundie Christian parents in the US who say things like "I was so worried my son was gay, but it's okay, she's actually a straight girl in a boy's body!" Societies that believe people change their gender need to have strict gender roles in the first place, otherwise there's nothing for them to transition between. The only reason all these cultures have these "third genders" is because they won't accept gay men as "real men", or infertile women as "real women". You don't see this stuff in cultures where men and women have similar social roles.
This article (and the whole blog, really) has some pretty good analysis of it with more historical examples: https://culturallyboundgender.wordp...ip-between-third-gender-roles-and-patriarchy/

Yeah, there's that, tend not to tie them to claiming trans folk though personally, if only because they're somewhat being forced into the position., because if you're told wear this wig, or jump off the roof, chances are you're going to wear the wig. There's that Pat Robertson who does the same thing, folk would call in and he would basically tell them what the Muslims get told, it's bad to be teh gay, but put some lip gloss on with a skirt, and you're Suzy now! Who knew if you try basing you world structure from a book of sheep lovers, you end up with nonsense like that. Those poor buggers are mentally and physically repressed gays and lesbians, the brand we're dealing with now are just crazy fetish lovers.

Poopstain

kiwifarms.net
I've more or less silently renounced my support for the LGBT community considering the fallout that Yaniv's infamy has caused. We have orbiters that actually defend the bastard, we have troons who want to ignore him and say shit like "he's the exception and not the rule" as if that doesn't validate everything the right has been saying about trannies, and then we have autogynephiles like Oger who enabled Yaniv in the first place erstwhile shutting down actual locations that provide valuable services to biological women. There's a lot more, but those are the big three I can definitely say were major factors.

Something else that fucking pisses me off is the constant contradiction. Does presentation not equate to gender or do you want people to think a man in a tacky dress is a woman? Does no one owe anyone sex or are you bigoted because you won't suck a tranny's dick? Make up your fucking minds. I'm not saying everything has to be absolute but if you want people to take you seriously, you should establish some fucking ground rules for your goddamn cause.

On top of this, the trans community in particular is such a festering cesspool of degeneracy. Suddenly, any effeminate boy or any girl who's a tomboy is suddenly a tranny in hiding and we have to do EVERYTHING in our power to make them feel comfortable with their new "identity." What's more is that this shit is fucking EVERYWHERE on the internet and it's almost impossible to avoid. I was a teenager when LGBT crap started to take off so I can only imagine how much worse the situation has become with the proliferation of social media into almost every facet of the internet. I can't even look up Pokemon memes anymore without seeing troons screech autistically about how Sylveon is trans. Is nothing sacred anymore? The two memes at the bottom are saccharine trash and there's a LOT more of that if you look deep enough.

Honestly man, I'd prefer it if troons these days just flat out admitted that they're perverts who just wanna wear their mom's underwear and collect NEETbux. At least then we'd be laughing at lolcows again instead of just getting mad at the internet.

Were we that fucked up about sex and gender when we were that age? Hell, I remember seeing those "Gay? Bi? Curious?" ads in the back of the San Francisco free newspapers when I was a kid and all I could think was "if you're 'curious,' you're gay."........

ita

certified dumbass
kiwifarms.net
The whole "third gender" argument is an incredible irony when you actually look at it. The "third gender" in indigenous american and australasian cultures isn't really a gender at all, but rather a social construct to accommodate homosexuality in a nurturing and socially productive role in tribal societies. The trans activists co-opting the idea of "third gender" are erasing a traditional tribal safe space for homosexual existence so that they can feed their fetish. Third gender was for men that didn't cleave to the generally accepted male role in that society. It's no different than the traditional English concept of the "confirmed bachelor" in English stereotype, most positively perceived as the caring, nurturing male relative who assisted in traditionally feminine activities, such as childcare, whilst injecting a compensatory masculine influence that might be neglected by the biological father, but also slipping into a negative perception of the "creepy uncle" in the worst cases.
You know what’s funny? TRAs using indigenous cultures with genders outside the binary as justification for snowflake genders is actually very culturally appropriative, colonialist, and racist. (e.g. “even those backwards dumb natives had other genders so why can’t we??”)

Hongourable Madisha

Happy Hongukkah
kiwifarms.net
You know what’s funny? TRAs using indigenous cultures with genders outside the binary as justification for snowflake genders is actually very culturally appropriative, colonialist, and racist. (e.g. “even those backwards dumb natives had other genders so why can’t we??”)
They also trot out "well if black women are women, then why can't white men be??", they're racist but, like, in a progressive way.

Tao Te Chong

kiwifarms.net
Tin Foil hat time.

I think all of these Progressive types, a decade back, were all the people who were initially racist, homophobic, and Conservative (high in Trait Conscientiousness)

These people like borders, they like order, they don't like shit that's different.

Eventually it became socially unacceptable to be homophobic and racist, and so that became the new Conservative. But at their core they're still racist and homophobic, it's just inverted.

The sensible reaction is to not judge people by race, these people have flipped from hating blacks to hating whites. They're still racist, they're just racist to a different group now.

The sensible reaction is to realize that males and females exhibit varying degrees of femininity and masculinity. These people have flipped it to saying that if you're a male with feminine traits then you should be female. They're still homophobic, it's just that now they want to chemically castrate us and remove the uniquely contradictive nature of our being, a nature that can often produce incredible works of art and invoke an often insightful and useful outsider's perspective to your society.

The sensible reaction was to say that our societal lines are useful but ultimately arbitrary, that sexuality is like a rainbow that can not be defined. These people spend their life trying to define every tinny fractionation, just as a Conservative would. They're trying to box every possible outcome in after we spent all this time trying to break it down. The LGBTQ+ movement is quite literally a Conservative movement.

They're still racist, homophobic, and ultimately Conservative.

Any time I see a Progressive all I honestly see is the classical (from my generation) definition of a Conservative. I'd love to say to them: "you're not fooling me buddy", but I know I'd be wasting my breathe. After all, I'm the "outsider" in their walled Conservative garden.

I'm the faggot they picked on because I wouldn't conform.

Last edited:

Alba gu brath

kiwifarms.net
I'd say it's less of a conservative movement and more a victim movement. Eg, cannae really be conservative if you're actively targeting the foundations of a conservative society. Though it is highly interesting that they've decided to take the religious answer to gays and lesbians, and attempt to apply it to folk with mental illnesses or disorders. They need to be all the more inclusive, to take in every poor bugger that got their arse battered in school, but in doing so, they're applying methods and solutions onto people who really need proper support from the mental health services, and not y'know, state funded castration and mutilation.

From what I remember of biology schooling, when it came to humans, you get the triangle of health. Mental, physical and social. Have two out of three, and you're going to slowly slip into some nastiness. Apply that to trannies, and take Yaniv as an example. He was not a fat blob, whose mental state was in question, and as he's grown up his social circle is clearly degraded to near nothing if he just runs to mummy for everything.

Not much to do with being conservative in my mind, at least. All the more to do with shitty solutions being applied to real problems.

Suburban Bastard

Perpetually telling people how angry they are
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looking back, I think the biggest difference between when the movement had gays + bis at the forefront and the current gender-bender commune, is that the first had a well defined limit as to what the group covered. A simple limit; some of us love men, and nothing more, please treat us normally, marriage, and all that gay stuff. Pretty damn good deterrent against anyone trying to fake it for publicity too. It was easy to describe, appealing to defend, and simple to support. Why? Because that limit made it clear who the hell the group is and helped shoot down dumbass talking points (remember late 2000s where people were attacking gay rights by comparing it to marrying an animal, and how shitty they looked since it was clear nobody in the movement wanted that).

Then, for reasons I'm still trying to properly understand and chronologize, the entire movement was hijacked taken over by these freaks who changed the whole message to:

We gotta love, tolerate, and accept EVERYONE!!!!

Now everything is, jesus, I can barely even think of a proper word to describe the present Queer movement, though I can say what it doesn't have, a limit. There is no boundary to the group anymore and it's led to mind-raping insanity, A seemingly never ending conga line of attention whore after attention whore, demanding to be showered in likes and hearts, and god forbid you even remotely question their identity, after all, the omnisexual-solarian and it's "multiplicity/headmates' are a noble yet persecuted group of people, how dare you! (exact identity of some faggot I encountered on discord) I wish I was exaggerating, but I can literally go on tumblr and/or twitter, sperg out some crap that I'm actually "tri-gendered; part male, part female, part intersex" and would easily blend into the big ol queer-o-sphere. There isn't much defense, that attack helicopter meme doesn't look so naive when you have people who literally think they're part wolf chanting along side you.

end rant./

Though I will add, my mood and health have improved immensely when I finally left those groups, both in real life and online. Life is really fun when you stop letting things bother you, which has lead me to believe being an active participant in some of these groups is damaging to one's mental health. I fear the people who run the show want to keep it that way.

Junkail

kiwifarms.net
Tin Foil hat time.

I think all of these Progressive types, a decade back, were all the people who were initially racist, homophobic, and Conservative (high in Trait Conscientiousness)

These people like borders, they like order, they don't like shit that's different.

Eventually it became socially unacceptable to be homophobic and racist, and so that became the new Conservative. But at their core they're still racist and homophobic, it's just inverted.

The sensible reaction is to not judge people by race, these people have flipped from hating blacks to hating whites. They're still racist, they're just racist to a different group now.

The sensible reaction is to realize that males and females exhibit varying degrees of femininity and masculinity. These people have flipped it to saying that if you're a male with feminine traits then you should be female. They're still homophobic, it's just that now they want to chemically castrate us and remove the uniquely contradictive nature of our being, a nature that can often produce incredible works of art and invoke an often insightful and useful outsider's perspective to your society.

The sensible reaction was to say that our societal lines are useful but ultimately arbitrary, that sexuality is like a rainbow that can not be defined. These people spend their life trying to define every tinny fractionation, just as a Conservative would. They're trying to box every possible outcome in after we spent all this time trying to break it down. The LGBTQ+ movement is quite literally a Conservative movement.

They're still racist, homophobic, and ultimately Conservative.

Any time I see a Progressive all I honestly see is the classical (from my generation) definition of a Conservative. I'd love to say to them: "you're not fooling me buddy", but I know I'd be wasting my breathe. After all, I'm the "outsider" in their walled Conservative garden.

I'm the faggot they picked on because I wouldn't conform.
I don't think the progressive groups necessarily stem from conservatives. It's just the fact that they're both so extreme that they end up resembling each other more so than less extreme factions in the same spectrum.

Poopstain

kiwifarms.net
Look you guys I am a "shithead" autistic. How do I delete my profile?

Believe me I've been trying ever since news of the "break-in," but not being a shit-head hacker I have not had any success...

• Informative
Reactions: Alba gu brath

Tao Te Chong

kiwifarms.net
Not much to do with being conservative in my mind, at least. All the more to do with shitty solutions being applied to real problems.
I don't think the progressive groups necessarily stem from conservatives. It's just the fact that they're both so extreme that they end up resembling each other more so than less extreme factions in the same spectrum.
This is the common sentiment, yes, and this is where I was initially sitting as well. The simplest answer would appear to be a very Taoist approach; that each side of the extreme is simply its opposite, and looks nearly identical, only flipped.

However, as usual, I think Trey Parker/Matt Stone have a far more accurate reading of these social situations than most of us, and I think their portrayal is the most technically accurate one of the overwhelming New Progressive type, which is not Aids Skrillex, but in actuality the same kinds of people who hate anything outside normalcy:
South Park.png
Conservatives.

Edit: I should say, I don't have anything against Conservatives. As Jordan Peterson points out; each position has its place depending on the time and situation, i'm merely trying to point out where the values are actually held in this particular ideology, which seems to me to be entirely rooted in Conservatism.

Last edited:

Alba gu brath

kiwifarms.net
I'd more tie it into human nature as a whole, tribalism and all that lovely nonsense. Thems not like us, thems do different things, them use different words! Technically, you could tie to to conservatism in the sense that it's applying a fundamental figment of nature into a modern 'progressive' ideology, one which the cons actively want to go back to, but it's more nature rather ideology dictating the actions. As much as the liberals want to be more than monkeys, they're tied in to the link as much as anyone.

Take the LGBTQ umbrella idea, when they find someone acceptable to the group think, they adopt them into the non-other sphere, again conservative in the sense that the first instance of that behavior happened donkeys ago, but more human in the sense that they don't know how to move beyond the simple action. Massive lefty myself, so I could use this idea to beat the conservatives over the head, but it's pretty self-defeating.

Spastic Colon

I hate 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think the worst part about the current LGBQT+ movement is that they have proven the conservative theory of the slippery slope to be 100% true. As a liberal, that has made me question my acceptance of the progressive narrative more than anything and caused me to move away from it somewhat over the last few years. The fact of the matter is that there will ALWAYS be people who want to push boundaries. They seek out the taboo and want to push it into society. These kinds of people don't do it because it is a personal cause for them -- like being gay and just wanting to have basic rights. These people do it because they get their kicks from shocking others and pushing boundaries. There is no line they won't cross. You can give in a little in an effort to appease them, but it will never be enough. Because the only thing that matters is crossing that line, no matter how far away it gets drawn.

The old arguments against gay rights was the "it will lead to beastiality and pedophilia". Of course being gay is not remotely related to those things. It is easy to approve gay rights without approving either of those things. But, as we've seen, the progressive movement to bring about gay rights has also somehow given us furries and no-MAP. Because progressives weren't content with the idea of "born that way" or being gay as a mild type of birth defect (sexuality just gets wired a little differently than normal -- kind of like being a left-handed person when the vast majority are right-handed). Nope. The argument was also made that it was just an "alternative lifestyle". That took it from being an argument about recognizing that gay wasn't a choice to an issue of arguing against any kind of morality judgement about sex. That opened the floodgates to all kinds of deviancy that was generally hidden away because of the social cost of admitting it. And prior to the internet, you were only exposed to the really deviant stuff if your parents were and they had magazines, videos, paraphernalia that you discovered. Which meant that the deviancy rates were pretty low. Most people just had vanilla Playboy type stuff. Now, kids can find stuff that I've never even heard of in my entire life (Rule 34). So, they are mainstreaming degeneracy at rates that are mind-boggling.

The whole conservative/progressive narrative is the problem. Conservatives want to push us to a place where there are very rigid rules and narrow definitions of what is acceptable while the progressives want to push a "literally anything goes" position. The answer is obviously somewhere in the middle -- but modern politics is, ironically, ENTIRELY binary and you have to pick on or the other which means we are screwed either way.

TL;DR: Slippery slope is a real thing. LGBQT+ movement needs to set hard boundaries. Conservative vs liberal dichotomy is the real problem. Societies work best when you find common ground.

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
Conservative vs liberal dichotomy is the real problem. Societies work best when you find common ground.
Again pigeon holing....People can't find common ground if they're cast into specific groups.

I consider myself a "conservative", yet I have conservatives telling me I'm not.
I'm a rabid atheist, I don't believe ANY religion should be taught in schools, which doesn't fit the agenda.
I'm pro 2nd amend. which the progressives & libs say makes me a "conservative".
I support gay rights which "conservatives" would say makes me a lib.
I'm against trans being in sports competing against bio males or females...Guess that makes me a "conservative" transphobe?

I don't think JY fits into any of the categories, & is just using it for his own sick needs. Yet in the beginning anyone against him was automatically labeled a "transphobe"....same with rachel mckenna.
Remember it's his rights as a protected class that he used to start this shitshow

We won't have common ground until we get past this

"U don't like me because I'm gay"....(insert those who support desmond) No...I think U specifically are an asshole
"U don't like me because I'm Black" ...(insert al sharpton) No...I think U specifically are an asshole
"U don't like me because I'm a woman...(insert linda sasour) No...I think U specifically are an asshole
if one can't call a person out without being accused of demonizing a whole group....we have a problem
And this is what the whole JY controversy is about

Alba gu brath

kiwifarms.net
Mhm, I'd need to disagree on the point of the sloop being proven correct. Okay, lets say Jimmy is a non-Map loving, Furry doning wankstain, and he wants to be part of the LGBTQRSTY and whatever other letters they want to stick onto the name from the alphabet. There isn't exactly a sign up form, an all encompassing member charter, meaning sure, the kiddy fucker might try and be part of the group, but shine that shit on mainstream television and you'll see folk distancing themselves pronto. The only place you're going to find support for bestiality, or pedophilia is some seedy corner of tumblr/twitter. Hell, if the sloop was actively progressing, the Conservatives in America could and would be fighting harder; hell they might actually make some headway.

Main point, nah, you're going to have extremes regardless, doesn't mean the center is going to swallow them up and become as such. Takes real brain damage for that to happen.

Spastic Colon

I hate 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mhm, I'd need to disagree on the point of the sloop being proven correct. Okay, lets say Jimmy is a non-Map loving, Furry doning wankstain, and he wants to be part of the LGBTQRSTY and whatever other letters they want to stick onto the name from the alphabet. There isn't exactly a sign up form, an all encompassing member charter, meaning sure, the kiddy fucker might try and be part of the group, but shine that shit on mainstream television and you'll see folk distancing themselves pronto. The only place you're going to find support for bestiality, or pedophilia is some seedy corner of tumblr/twitter. Hell, if the sloop was actively progressing, the Conservatives in America could and would be fighting harder; hell they might actually make some headway.

Main point, nah, you're going to have extremes regardless, doesn't mean the center is going to swallow them up and become as such. Takes real brain damage for that to happen.

I don't know. I still say ... give it time. When I was a kid, gay marriage was inconceivable. Then it wasn't. Didn't think that I'd ever see Trans "women" being allowed to compete in women's athletics or that a woman's vagina would be referred to as a "front hole" so as not to offend trans people. Never thought drag kids would be celebrated or that there'd be "drag queen story hours" for little kids at public libraries. Never say never. The downward slope isn't always like a sled ride. Sometimes it's more like a fat person on a water slide.

Stress Sigh

Brought my Bee-rimbau!
kiwifarms.net
I've said it before and I'll say it again what we're seeing is the crusade that had done it's divine quest but there's still money to be made and power to grab. People don't know when to stop anything anymore and part and parcel of tolerance and acceptance is things like being gay should stop being such a centralizing thing to someone's character. We need to acknowledge that if we are to truly accept and tolerate things like the LGB it should just be seen as something mundane like being left-handed.

But it can't because of two factions. The people who run the organizations and want to continue to receive money and those who want to continue the kink carnival and make things like pride parades lewd parodies that could have only been conjured by a late 90s conservative being hyperbolic.

TL:biggrin:R the final step of societal acceptance should be receding into the background of society not continuing to screech and display that you're so radically different all the time.

Alba gu brath

kiwifarms.net
Like the BCHRT?

You can haz a win for that!

I don't know. I still say ... give it time. When I was a kid, gay marriage was inconceivable. Then it wasn't. Didn't think that I'd ever see Trans "women" being allowed to compete in women's athletics or that a woman's vagina would be referred to as a "front hole" so as not to offend trans people. Never thought drag kids would be celebrated or that there'd be "drag queen story hours" for little kids at public libraries. Never say never. The downward slope isn't always like a sled ride. Sometimes it's more like a fat person on a water slide.

Oh dinnae get me wrong, I can see where you're coming from, I just imagine, or see it simply as more of an issue for north America, simply due to the healthcare/mental healthcare being what it is. I reckon those lads are going to see a continual slide of not so much due to wider acceptance, but mostly due the crazy becoming the norm. Not much to be done about it till they put enough resources into solving the issue, because the bullshit dysphoria theory certainly isn't doing the job.

Super Colon Blow

Sucks and blows at the same time!
kiwifarms.net
I agree, but claiming he's not a trans person let's him and the rest of them off the hook. If the whole ideology is based around the fact that anyone can self-ID at anytime and their motivations never questioned, he's both trans and a predator. TRA's will claim he's not trans to distance themselves but the truth is, he's the logical culmination of multiple years worth of pushing gender ideology.

Without knowing all that we do about Yaniv and the evidence that has been gathered, how in the world would you distinguish between him and a "normal" trans woman?
Because self ID is bullshit. If you don't get diagnosed by a qualified therapist and/or physician it's meaningless. Do people run around sef-ID-ing with schizophrenia and get taken seriously? Diabetes maybe? No? Why should this be any different?