Off-Topic Critical Discussion of Trannies and Pedophilia -

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Alba gu brath

kiwifarms.net
Like the BCHRT?
You can haz a win for that!

I don't know. I still say ... give it time. When I was a kid, gay marriage was inconceivable. Then it wasn't. Didn't think that I'd ever see Trans "women" being allowed to compete in women's athletics or that a woman's vagina would be referred to as a "front hole" so as not to offend trans people. Never thought drag kids would be celebrated or that there'd be "drag queen story hours" for little kids at public libraries. Never say never. The downward slope isn't always like a sled ride. Sometimes it's more like a fat person on a water slide.
Oh dinnae get me wrong, I can see where you're coming from, I just imagine, or see it simply as more of an issue for north America, simply due to the healthcare/mental healthcare being what it is. I reckon those lads are going to see a continual slide of not so much due to wider acceptance, but mostly due the crazy becoming the norm. Not much to be done about it till they put enough resources into solving the issue, because the bullshit dysphoria theory certainly isn't doing the job.

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
I agree, but claiming he's not a trans person let's him and the rest of them off the hook. If the whole ideology is based around the fact that anyone can self-ID at anytime and their motivations never questioned, he's both trans and a predator. TRA's will claim he's not trans to distance themselves but the truth is, he's the logical culmination of multiple years worth of pushing gender ideology.

Without knowing all that we do about Yaniv and the evidence that has been gathered, how in the world would you distinguish between him and a "normal" trans woman?
Because self ID is bullshit. If you don't get diagnosed by a qualified therapist and/or physician it's meaningless. Do people run around sef-ID-ing with schizophrenia and get taken seriously? Diabetes maybe? No? Why should this be any different?

Stress Sigh

Brought my Bee-rimbau!
kiwifarms.net
Because self ID is bullshit. If you don't get diagnosed by a qualified therapist and/or physician it's meaningless. Do people run around sef-ID-ing with schizophrenia and get taken seriously? Diabetes maybe? No? Why should this be any different?
Plus what is keeping other groups from doing the same? Dylan Roof was not a real white person.

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
I've said it before and I'll say it again what we're seeing is the crusade that had done it's divine quest but there's still money to be made and power to grab. People don't know when to stop anything anymore and part and parcel of tolerance and acceptance is things like being gay should stop being such a centralizing thing to someone's character. We need to acknowledge that if we are to truly accept and tolerate things like the LGB it should just be seen as something mundane like being left-handed.

But it can't because of two factions. The people who run the organizations and want to continue to receive money and those who want to continue the kink carnival and make things like pride parades lewd parodies that could have only been conjured by a late 90s conservative being hyperbolic.

TL:biggrin:R the final step of societal acceptance should be receding into the background of society not continuing to screech and display that you're so radically different all the time.
I couldn't agree more...especially Ur analogy of "left handed" which is really what it comes down to.
Even with hetro sex there are those that do "things" & those that don't
We could join both tribes & have ass eaters day parades....& if U won't eat my ass Ur an assphobe.

The axiom of divide & conquer is being proven daily as we break down into smaller & smaller subsets.
Also those that have a vested (financial) interest in it don't want improvement as it hurts them...Just think war on drugs...war on poverty....& now war on homelessness...To win the "wars" puts those fighting them out of jobs, so there's no incentive to "win" them ...Same with the BCHRT ...they have to FIND victims to justify their positions & employment...
& JY is only too happy to provide them with overtime

Stress Sigh

Brought my Bee-rimbau!
kiwifarms.net
I couldn't agree more...especially Ur analogy of "left handed" which is really what it comes down to.
We could join both tribes & have ass eaters day parades....& if U won't eat my ass Ur an assphobe.

The axiom of divide & conquer is being proven daily as we break down into smaller & smaller subsets.
Also those that have a vested (financial) interest in it don't want improvement as it hurts them...Just think war on drugs...war on poverty....& now war on homelessness...To win the "wars" puts those fighting them out of jobs, so there's no incentive to "win" them ...Same with the BCHRT ...they have to FIND victims to justify their positions & employment...
This is why we need to explore ways to encourage or force these institutions to not just make "busy work" to justify a paycheck especially the chaos some of this shit is causing for some paper.

Alba gu brath

kiwifarms.net
Plus what is keeping other groups from doing the same? Dylan Roof was not a real white person.
Heh, just head over to tumblr, say 2011/12 and see everyone and anyone claiming any number of mental disorders. Fix quid says they were never diagnosed, but being r'etarded was the 'in' thing. The move onto trannism was bound to happen sooner or later.

Stress Sigh

Brought my Bee-rimbau!
kiwifarms.net
Heh, just head over to tumblr, say 2011/12 and see everyone and anyone claiming any number of mental disorders. Fix quid says they were never diagnosed, but being r'etarded was the 'in' thing. The move onto trannism was bound to happen sooner or later.
I think that headmates bullshit that is thankfully dead was the transitional phase between "lol I haz autismz" to "I need to chop off my cock".

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
Was rachel dolzal a real black woman?...& what if rachel also identified as trans?

I do enjoy seeing these people fighting over their rights, as if the rights of one subset trump the rights of another..
Just as we have with JY being a racist..."Well yeah he's a racist..BUT he's trans so that cancels out his racism"

WTF?

Stress Sigh

Brought my Bee-rimbau!
kiwifarms.net
Was rachel dolzal a real black woman?...& what if rachel also identified as trans?

I do enjoy seeing these people fighting over their rights, as if the rights of one subset trump the rights of another..
Just as we have with JY being a racist..."Well yeah he's a racist..BUT he's trans so that cancels out his racism"

WTF?
You're going into all of this assuming that it's supposed to make sense and was constructed as a whole ideology. What we're looking at is a shambling bloby Frankenstein that is constantly both shredding off and adding new pieces.

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
You're going into all of this assuming that it's supposed to make sense and was constructed as a whole ideology. What we're looking at is a shambling bloby Frankenstein that is constantly both shredding off and adding new pieces.
More like mutating into more virulent strains....NAMBLA is trying to jump on the LBGTQXYZ train.
We're to accept desmond as "normal"?
I raised my kids in the 90's with the thought that if U give everyone their "rights" U've effectively taken everyones rights, as no one has the right to disagree...Sadly I'm seeing just that

Stress Sigh

Brought my Bee-rimbau!
kiwifarms.net
More like mutating into more virulent strains....NAMBLA is trying to jump on the LBGTQXYZ train.
We're to accept desmond as "normal"?
I raised my kids in the 90's with the thought that if U give everyone their "rights" U've effectively taken everyones rights, as no one has the right to disagree...Sadly I'm seeing just that
It's the old phrase if it's not broke don't fix it. Things were working fine there could have been better but now we need to "fix" society for like 0.03% but people don't keep in mind the resulting ripples that doing something so dramatic for such few people is going to hurt more people than it helps.

Junkail

kiwifarms.net

These same wars can also be created by the people who fight it themselves. They may make an issue of something that originally wasn't an issue and then blow it up to epic proportions. Once those issues are established, they'll rally other people to fight it for them.

If people like Oger were made to fight their own battles like a man, then no wars will be made.

Stress Sigh

Brought my Bee-rimbau!
kiwifarms.net
These same wars can also be created by the people who fight it themselves. They may make an issue of something that originally wasn't an issue and then blow it up to epic proportions. Once those issues are established, they'll rally other people to fight it for them.

If people like Oger were made to fight their own battles like a man, then no wars will be made.
I blame the internet. In yesteryears people like the ogre would have just been the town weirdo and at most maybe been the subject of town gossip. Now they can easily find each other and control the narrative about their lives to garner pity from people with open hearts that are eager to bleed to death.

Junkail

kiwifarms.net
I blame the internet. In yesteryears people like the ogre would have just been the town weirdo and at most maybe been the subject of town gossip. Now they can easily find each other and control the narrative about their lives to garner pity from people with open hearts that are eager to bleed to death.
You can also blame mob psychology. Movements are formed when people fight for a common cause. The side effect of this, however, is that individuals differences in thinking get removed. As a result, people may become polarised when it comes to social issues. With the internet, the mob goes global.

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
I believe it's social media in a big way.

I thought I was the only one that dressed as snow white while I had sex with sheep
Then I found 2 other people on social media that do the same...... So now I'm a member of a protected minority...
Instead of just being a freak.
I remember the 90's & the Information super hiway
it's turned out to be the super sewer

simulated goat

goat-human virus
kiwifarms.net
I believe it's social media in a big way.

I thought I was the only one that dressed as snow white while I had sex with sheep
Then I found 2 other people on social media that do the same...... So now I'm a member of a protected minority...
Instead of just being a freak.
I remember the 90's & the Information super hiway
it's turned out to be the super sewer
Ahh, I long for the heady days of early internet, where unreadable font and background combinations on tripod and aol, et al betrayed those with little sanity.

PlumSyrup

kiwifarms.net
It's a really old essay, but the LGBT community has a really bad case of The Five Geek Social Fallacies. Especially GSF1, "Ostracizers Are Evil."
GSF1 is one of the most common fallacies, and one of the most deeply held. Many geeks have had horrible, humiliating, and formative experiences with ostracism, and the notion of being on the other side of the transaction is repugnant to them.
In its non-pathological form, GSF1 is benign, and even commendable: it is long past time we all grew up and stopped with the junior high popularity games. However, in its pathological form, GSF1 prevents its carrier from participating in -- or tolerating -- the exclusion of anyone from anything, be it a party, a comic book store, or a web forum, and no matter how obnoxious, offensive, or aromatic the prospective excludee may be.
Honestly I'm kind of looking forward to the day when we decide actually, some people need to be ostracized. I think people really feel like because their parents won't talk to them anymore because they are gay, that we should accept anyone and everyone, but I don't wanna be associated with zoophiles and pedophiles and fetishists and creeps.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It's a really old essay, but the LGBT community has a really bad case of The Five Geek Social Fallacies. Especially GSF1, "Ostracizers Are Evil."

Honestly I'm kind of looking forward to the day when we decide actually, some people need to be ostracized. I think people really feel like because their parents won't talk to them anymore because they are gay, that we should accept anyone and everyone, but I don't wanna be associated with zoophiles and pedophiles and fetishists and creeps.
The problem with SJWism is that "you shouldn't dissociate from someone just because they're gay/trans/whatever" has turned to "if they're gay/trans/whatever you can't ostracize them even if they're absolute fucking garbage." If you want a reason that the majority of people trooning out the last couple years is absolute garbage, that's why.

Tao Te Chong

kiwifarms.net
It's the old phrase if it's not broke don't fix it. Things were working fine there could have been better but now we need to "fix" society for like 0.03% but people don't keep in mind the resulting ripples that doing something so dramatic for such few people is going to hurt more people than it helps.
It's actually kind of a testament to our society that this is the case now. Though it may seem a problem in the intermittent, the fact that our society is functioning so well that we have to focus our attention on the freakiest of the freaks now proves that our society is absolutely on track.

Shit is so good right now. And I really do mean that. We have to stay vigilant, but it's good.

Stress Sigh

Brought my Bee-rimbau!
kiwifarms.net
It's actually kind of a testament to our society that this is the case now. Though it may seem a problem in the intermittent, the fact that our society is functioning so well that we have to focus our attention on the freakiest of the freaks now proves that our society is absolutely on track.

Shit is so good right now. And I really do mean that. We have to stay vigilant, but it's good.
I agree but re-calibration of priorities is direly needed.

Tags
None