Off-Topic Critical Discussion of Trannies and Pedophilia -

Dwight Schrute

Murder, not mukduk.
kiwifarms.net
I think all that gender relativity stuff is bullshit. Who is the mastermind who sat down at their desk, and decided that pink is for girls and blue is for boys?

There really isn't any reason for colours to correlate to certain genders and whatnot.

But I'll be honest, I think I'd much rather have colours correlate to gender than have a child raised by two transgender women who identify as non-binary because they wanna raise their kid in a neutral environment.

God, saying that last sentence makes me wanna immolate myself with a flamethrower and a gallon of petrol.

ProtonMailMan

Chins? What chins?
kiwifarms.net
I think all that gender relativity stuff is bullshit. Who is the mastermind who sat down at their desk, and decided that pink is for girls and blue is for boys?

There really isn't any reason for colours to correlate to certain genders and whatnot.

But I'll be honest, I think I'd much rather have colours correlate to gender than have a child raised by two transgender women who identify as non-binary because they wanna raise their kid in a neutral environment.

God, saying that last sentence makes me wanna immolate myself with a flamethrower and a gallon of petrol.
Um...I'm not too happy with the whole "all kids are trannies" thing either but....as to that last, you first.

Reactions: Allakazam223

Dwight Schrute

Murder, not mukduk.
kiwifarms.net
Um...I'm not too happy with the whole "all kids are trannies" thing either but....as to that last, you first.
The thing that pisses me off the most when it comes to child trannies is, like, they're fucking children. Ya know? They dont know where their life is going. Hell, they can't even pour a glass of milk for themselves. How the hell do these SJW's expect these children to know their gender?

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

The human species has genders and roles for them as a reason. It's bad to force people to conform to them when there's no reason to do it, but it's even dumber to have some weird antipathy to the existence of physical sex and then force people not to conform to reality.

HomerSimpson

All beer and no TV make homer something something
kiwifarms.net
If you can find the first company doing it, you can trace it back to them and whoever else was pushing it through them.

Think of it like diamonds. The "engagement rings should cost _____ paycheques" was done by the diamond sellers because they wanted more money.

ProtonMailMan

Chins? What chins?
kiwifarms.net
The thing that pisses me off the most when it comes to child trannies is, like, they're fucking children. Ya know? They dont know where their life is going. Hell, they can't even pour a glass of tard cum for themselves. How the hell do these SJW's expect these children to know their gender?
They don't expect kids to know their gender. They expect to tell kids their gender. They are satanic like that.

• Agree
Reactions: Troonologist PhD

The Demon Pimp of Razgriz

Still Pimpin
kiwifarms.net
Who is the mastermind who sat down at their desk, and decided that pink is for girls and blue is for boys?

If I remember correctly, as our friend stated farther up, that started out in the early twentieth century in the United States, but I can't remember who first started doing it or why. In any case, cultural norms dictate that blue is for boys and pink is for girls. You may not like that, but it would be wrong and irresponsible for a parent to force a boy to wear pink just to go against gender norms; all they are doing is opening up that child to ridicule from their peers. If a boy grows up and wants to wear pink, and understands the potential ridicule that comes with it, that's different. Most trans activists though are lumping in basic biology and gender roles (many of which are tied to biology) in with cultural gender norms and going out of their way to declare all of it bad (even blue being for boys and pink being for girls isn't necessarily bad; there is nothing wrong or inherently bad about that particular norm).

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The human species has genders and roles for them as a reason. It's bad to force people to conform to them when there's no reason to do it, but it's even dumber to have some weird antipathy to the existence of physical sex and then force people not to conform to reality.
I look at it this way, biological gender is a manifestation of physical sex and anatomy. All of these faggots running around screaming "YAASSSS QUEEN", "GURL", or "I'M A WOMAN, GODDAMNIT" are still acting like men who overcompensate. Overcompensation is normal in the masculine species, it's a way to get noticed and your semen inserted into something.

Pandemic at the disco

Gaining a lb a day till corona's at bay
kiwifarms.net
I look at it this way, biological gender is a manifestation of physical sex and anatomy. All of these faggots running around screaming "YAASSSS QUEEN", "GURL", or "I'M A WOMAN, GODDAMNIT" are still acting like men who overcompensate. Overcompensation is normal in the masculine species, it's a way to get noticed and your semen inserted into something.
But if the sen goes in the wrong place then there's no babby formed.

If there's no more nuts then there's no more babby seeds so it's like troops fetishists themselves out of the genepool.

Is this just humans sticking it to evolution?

Is the modern day ouroboros just a dick that's turned inside out to be a pussy?

Truely, this shows we are on the brink of a meltdown.

How a man could turn his dick inside out is beyond me.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If there's no more nuts then there's no more babby seeds so it's like troops fetishists themselves out of the genepool.
If they still retain their muscle mass, I'm sure testosterone causes irreversible changes to the brain in regard to mating during the formative years. It's the same reason troons still act like men and stink up the place with unwashed girldick.

ProtonMailMan

Chins? What chins?
kiwifarms.net
"inserted" I think the word you were looking for was "injected."

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you do it right, sometimes you get to do both.

Or ideally, insert penis, inject semen. Although unless you want to risk having babby formed, the latter is optional.

(Unless you have inserted your penis into the anus of a man named Trent, and then I get to call you a faggot and laugh at you.)

Reactions: Troonologist PhD

Pandemic at the disco

Gaining a lb a day till corona's at bay
kiwifarms.net
Or ideally, insert penis, inject semen. Although unless you want to risk having babby formed, the latter is optional.

(Unless you have inserted your penis into the anus of a man named Trent, and then I get to call you a faggot and laugh at you.)
Who the fuck told you about Trent?

You weren't there! It was the 90's and it also wasn't my semen.

Wild shit happens at Offspring concerts.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who the fuck told you about Trent?

You weren't there! It was the 90's and it also wasn't my semen.

Wild shit happens at Offspring concerts.

Have no fear, Trent has become legend since those days.

Calling High Priestess @Shiversblood! a former acolyte of the anus of Trent needs to be brought up to speed, can you help him?