Critical Theory -

Czargon the Red

kiwifarms.net
Popular with smelly Marxist losers. They are not going to win this current fight. Ultimately they're posh, coddled pussies that are used to the finer things in life. Higher education simply facilitates those unrealistic expectations.
Oh I should be kinda fine since I'm in a regional state Uni that's not too left nor is full of those kinds of people. From what I hear, a lot of italian, greek, and russian business owners from the Tri-State area send their kids to this particular one.

Anyways I guess it should be fine to just do the critical theory class bullshit and be done with it.

Jimmy Durante's Ballsack

Live a little
kiwifarms.net
Oh I should be kinda fine since I'm in a regional state Uni that's not too left nor is full of those kinds of people. From what I hear, a lot of italian, greek, and russian business owners from the Tri-State area send their kids to this particular one.

Anyways I guess it should be fine to just do the critical theory class bullshit and be done with it.
Italians and Greeks are the people, my man.

Russians are okay. Just have to screen them first.

Czargon the Red

kiwifarms.net
Italians and Greeks are the people, my man.

Russians are okay. Just have to screen them first.
see here's the thing

I've seen multiple italians talk about their heirloom baseball bat they keep in the trunk of their car for good luck because it's been in the family business since the 30s.
Unironically.

Greeks are cool. Russians are fine as long as they're straightforward. Never do a russian chick if you're in law/med school though, it's a honey trap.

What's fucking funny is that People wanna go to the big named Universities and shit and don't pay attention to the state ones too much unless it's a well known one. Kind of a shame.

Anyways I'm just doing this Masters to figure out if I want to head into academia/teaching. I'm like 70% sure that I don't, but I genuinely do have a passion for looking for this even if my knowledge is more wide than it is in depth.

Jimmy Durante's Ballsack

Live a little
kiwifarms.net
see here's the thing

I've seen multiple italians talk about their heirloom baseball bat they keep in the trunk of their car for good luck because it's been in the family business since the 30s.
Unironically.

Greeks are cool. Russians are fine as long as they're straightforward. Never do a russian chick if you're in law/med school though, it's a honey trap.

What's fucking funny is that People wanna go to the big named Universities and shit and don't pay attention to the state ones too much unless it's a well known one. Kind of a shame.

Anyways I'm just doing this Masters to figure out if I want to head into academia/teaching. I'm like 70% sure that I don't, but I genuinely do have a passion for looking for this even if my knowledge is more wide than it is in depth.
Italians don't play baseball. lol

They get drunk and throw a ball around the yard, which they cover as "playing bocci". Can confirm.

Tags
None