Crypto Memes - designated shitposting and stinky linky thread

underscoredash

kiwifarms.net
>cripple getting institutional adopters
>zk-SNARKS might shoot ETH throughput through the roof, plus will eventually get sharding and proof-of-stake
>companies are pouring millions into blockchain/crypto development STILL
>ETF will probably happen in the foreseeable future
>lightning network getting more and more adoption

Crypto is FAR from dead, but it sure as hell is taking it's time. It will boom again probably in the next 2-5 years. After that it'll be normal to see things like hedge and mutual funds diversify into it. The tech has too much potential to just die. Once a lot of the things I just listed happen it's going to make headlines again.

CrunkLord420

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just sold all my LINK for ETH after it did that 25% jump. The Chainlink team won't be attended SIBOS this year. Probably going to stockpile ETH to trade back into LINK until after the Constantinople update.
Stop being emotional about coins, they're all just vehicles for speculation. I rarely trade XMR despite it being my baby. You'll see the accumulation in the charts, just jump in when it starts turning up on higher volume.

Also ETH has been getting the shit kicked out of it as compared to other alts these days. BTC always handles itself better in a bear market.

Reactions: Dissociation

underscoredash

kiwifarms.net
Stop being emotional about coins, they're all just vehicles for speculation. I rarely trade XMR despite it being my baby. You'll see the accumulation in the charts, just jump in when it starts turning up on higher volume.

Also ETH has been getting the shit kicked out of it as compared to other alts these days. BTC always handles itself better in a bear market.
I'm not emotional lol I just don't have time to daytrade since I'm a wagie.

Pervious

Profoundly Disabled
kiwifarms.net
/biz/ is starting to leak

Even rando crypto-trader discords are starting up with using the pink wojak. That video hit the front page of /r/bitcoin.

Not sure what would be worse. Catastrophic failure to contain /biz/ or failure to contain /pol/
If /pol/ were to spread more we'd drown in shit memes, if /biz/ were to spread more we'd drown in shit memes but I'd make a lot of money.

Reactions: CrunkLord420
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino