Crystal Maye Franks / Chibiyama / FantasyMiracle1990 - Autistic inflation fetishist. Self admitted pedophile.

BILLY MAYS

HI BILLY MAYS HERE
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lmao. Look at what she made.

https://anti-kiwifarms.tumblr.com/

Like I even give two shits about this!
Of course now, she's deleted her Anti-Kiwifarms Tumblr account. (Or maybe she just changed it to go undercover.) Btw, what got her started on making this account in the first place was a blog called Anti-Ginaraart.
Her anti KF blog is gone. Blocked blogs will show names once they change. So she either deleted it or it was taken down
it's deleted, and none of you have the thought to archive it. Bravo.

The Fatriarchy

kiwifarms.net
It's not like it had anything more interesting than what she puts out every time she touches a keyboard already. That and quotes of this thread, which already exist in this thread, surprisingly.

• Informative
Reactions: Puar

Puar

Smug fuck
kiwifarms.net
It's not like it had anything more interesting than what she puts out every time she touches a keyboard already. That and quotes of this thread, which already exist in this thread, surprisingly.

Plus that one badly drawn pic of KVenus's fursona and her blob. That was about it. It be like her making a twitter bot and having it generate random messages.

Puar

Smug fuck
kiwifarms.net
https://www.furaffinity.net/journal/8961472/

She'll be back. She'll find some way to get around her mother and use Furaffinity, Tumblr, and Deviantart again. Trust me.

So why just girls? I don't think a lot of women are going to share the same fetishes that she has or hear her autistic hissy fits.

In honestly, I don't pity her. It is the fact that her future is bleak now. What if her mother dies? What if she has to get a job and be out all day?

Her brother isn't going to take care of her. It is a shame her mom isn't looking into any way to get a caretaker. She maybe a shut in the rest of her life. That or her health will get worse. She did say she has blood problems and Iron Deficiency. She is also obese and could or may form diabetes later. Plus lack of hygiene also can make you sick.

Puar

Smug fuck
kiwifarms.net
Capped it. Remember, back up anything incase she deletes it.

weboflies.png

Admitting that she lies is like... wow

Honestly, I am surprised her mom is letting her stay online with how she is. I pity her mother for putting up with her woman child of a daughter. Then again. The whole "I lied to you guys so I am staying" isn't going to bat an eye. Possibly it will get a "o I 4give you!" from her sheep friends or it just ignored.

With how many times she has lied, I doubt anyone will give a damn.

• Informative
Reactions: KVenus

The Fatriarchy

kiwifarms.net
Maybe her mom realizes this is the only future her broken daughter will ever have. Did you also notice that she says it's great for THEM to see HER? Not that it's great for HER to see THEM? Like she's bestowing some great gift upon everyone by existing. This is a boring as hell thread but I never get tired of seeing someone with no life pretend they're magnificent.

• Feels
Reactions: Puar

Puar

Smug fuck
kiwifarms.net
Maybe her mom realizes this is the only future her broken daughter will ever have. Did you also notice that she says it's great for THEM to see HER? Not that it's great for HER to see THEM? Like she's bestowing some great gift upon everyone by existing. This is a boring as hell thread but I never get tired of seeing someone with no life pretend they're magnificent.
It reminds me when parents tell how special their child is when they are growing up, no matter their behaviour.

I feel Crystal only uses the whole "I am special!!" I just think her mom pampers her and gave up on trying to be a parent.

If Crystal had children of her own, she be incapable of care taking them. I know she had cats and dogs that only were outdoors and not house broken.

Midlife Sperglord

Sperging over console gaming.
kiwifarms.net
Maybe her mom realizes this is the only future her broken daughter will ever have. Did you also notice that she says it's great for THEM to see HER? Not that it's great for HER to see THEM? Like she's bestowing some great gift upon everyone by existing.
She has bestowed the gift of entertainment at her own expense. It's not a great gift, but it is a gift nonetheless.

KVenus

The "straight" gay man.
kiwifarms.net
Ginara Looks Creepier.png

I corrected her shitty grammar.

"Due to her mischievousness level dropping significantly, Ginara decided to grow limbs, as well as change the appearance of her eyes. The oddest thing about her is that she now has no mouth. The reason why she changed her appearance is due to trust. I finally told my mother about the websites that I go to and my online friends. I finally earned her trust."

First of all, Crystal's mother never really distrusted her, with how many times that she's been online posting all her fetish art, and her mother wouldn't do a damn thing. Secondly, and lastly, her artwork is still lazy as hell. Ginara's arms and legs are just simple stick figure lines. If anything, Ginara looks worse now...

Puar

Smug fuck
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 609591
I corrected her shitty grammar.

"Due to her mischievousness level dropping significantly, Ginara decided to grow limbs, as well as change the appearance of her eyes. The oddest thing about her is that she now has no mouth. The reason why she changed her appearance is due to trust. I finally told my mother about the websites that I go to and my online friends. I finally earned her trust."

First of all, Crystal's mother never really distrusted her, with how many times that she's been online posting all her fetish art, and her mother wouldn't do a damn thing. Secondly, and lastly, her artwork is still lazy as hell. Ginara's arms and legs are just simple stick figure lines. If anything, Ginara looks worse now...

I think her mom stopped giving a shit how her daughter is and sugar coats things. That's how I see this. The OC however? It looks gross with the limbs. The eyes have that Smurf/Peyo vibe to it, which makes it look more poorly made. It looked better without thread limbs. If you want something that looks like limbs and still look like less an eye sore, she could of gave it floating limbs like Rayman.

• Agree

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I am surprised her mom is letting her stay online with how she is.
I'm not. She's probably so much worse in person that her parents find it easier to let her do pretty much whatever she wants so she's somewhat quiet and out of the way. Especially since it's just her mom left now.

Puar

Smug fuck
kiwifarms.net
She has made a Pokemon fangame via Pokemon Essentials, which was basically a game/RPG maker like program where people can make Pokemon games. She posted some videos of hers using really ear piercing Midi music and possibly stolen sprites.

Betting those are stolen or used without permission.

Tinny Field music.

Shoe horning her Pokemon OC in. Horrid Double Dragon Midi music.

• Informative

KVenus

The "straight" gay man.
kiwifarms.net
She has made a Pokemon fangame via Pokemon Essentials, which was basically a game/RPG maker like program where people can make Pokemon games. She posted some videos of hers using really ear piercing Midi music and possibly stolen sprites.

Betting those are stolen or used without permission.

Tinny Field music.

Shoe horning her Pokemon OC in. Horrid Double Dragon Midi music.
She most likely got them from either Spriters Resource or some people on Deviantart, Tumblr, or Furaffinity who made these sprites.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino