• ”God can go anywhere! Even Canada!”

Crystal Maye Franks / Chibiyama / FantasyMiracle1990Autistic inflation fetishist. Self admitted pedophile.

Discussion in 'Animal Control' started by Cable 7, Jul 23, 2015.

Forum Guidelines

Animal Control is for the furry fandom, its members, subcultures, and communities.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Spoiler adult content. Anything you wouldn't want your boss to see on your monitor should be hidden. Don't embed NSFW content in your post directly.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Avoid politics. Eccentric political views is a frequent component of a person's humor value. Try to avoid debate.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Archive everything. Use screenshots and archive.is to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.
  • Don't lament about the fandom. People have been critical of the furry fandom since the 90s. The debate is old enough to vote. If you don't want to post here, then don't.
  • @Golden Compass, @yawning sneasel, @Feline Darkmage

1. And digging up past things where most people have forgotten about her. Most spregs at least try to cover things. Her using bubbly pink font, pastels and the same wavy, wobbly artwork of her being "A HERO!" gives her away.

EDIT: And she is still hiding, abusing the like system and being the pathetic sperg she is. I shown a few friends her Anti blog and they say she is digging lower and lower. I wonder if her mom knows of her petty grudges she has. As if a blog she made is gonna "scare" us away.

• Informative Informative x 1
    #1561 Puar, Nov 22, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2018
    Puar

Puar Werld Wanker

kiwifarms.net
  2. Of course now, she's deleted her Anti-Kiwifarms Tumblr account. (Or maybe she just changed it to go undercover.) Btw, what got her started on making this account in the first place was a blog called Anti-Ginaraart.

https://antiginaraart.tumblr.com/

I didn't know that this account existed until she mentioned it on her Anti-Kiwifarms account. She attacked me at my Tumblr blog, Warriorscatsunited, and accused me of creating the account, when in reality, it was someone from the UK who claims to be an editor on Encyclopedia Dramatica.

KVenus

KVenus Let's dig the rabbit hole deeper.

kiwifarms.net
  3. Sorry for the double post, but I had a talk with the blog runner, Anti-Ginaraart. The person said that he/she made the blog because he/she really hated Crystal's art. Plus, he/she also claimed that Crystal had harassed a bunch of his/her friends on Deviantart.

Conversation with AntiGinaraArt.png

• Informative Informative x 2
    KVenus

kiwifarms.net
  4. Crystal does indeed harass people or gets angry at gift art.

Her anti KF blog is gone. Blocked blogs will show names once they change. So she either deleted it or it was taken down.

• Agree Agree x 2
    #1564 Puar, Nov 23, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2018
    Puar

Puar Werld Wanker

kiwifarms.net
  5. @KVenus Hey! I posted this image just for you!
    Venusian Vs Ginara.png

• Dumb  x 3
    • DRINK  x 1
    • Autistic  x 1
    • Late  x 1
    • Mad on the Internet  x 1
    SuperGenesis-GX

SuperGenesis-GX Who lives in the rabbit hole under the sea?

kiwifarms.net

6. Nice beating the hornet's nest.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Puar

Puar Werld Wanker

kiwifarms.net
  7. Nobody cares Crystal. You're a liar, a child (not exactly something you want to be called at your age, by the way), and a generally deplorable human being.

kiwifarms.net
  8. who does she really have besides us to pester at this point? She loses friends faster than she changes her clothes

• Like Like x 1
    andr0id psycho sho(ker

andr0id psycho sho(ker I destroy internet memes with my creepy stare!

kiwifarms.net
  9. lols.png

A place with criminals, trolls, paedophiles. etc.

Hiding is what cowards like you do.

• Mad on the Internet Mad on the Internet x 1
    Puar

Puar Werld Wanker

kiwifarms.net
  10. Taking tips from Ben "Kikes on Pikes" Garrison?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    trombonista

trombonista Dreidelkin
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. I doubt she would know what that is. Gotta remember. She is only in the world of Pokemon.

• Autistic Autistic x 1
    Puar

Puar Werld Wanker

kiwifarms.net
  12. it's deleted, and none of you have the thought to archive it. Bravo.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    hood LOLCOW

Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. It's not like it had anything more interesting than what she puts out every time she touches a keyboard already. That and quotes of this thread, which already exist in this thread, surprisingly.

kiwifarms.net

14. Plus that one badly drawn pic of KVenus's fursona and her blob. That was about it. It be like her making a twitter bot and having it generate random messages.

Puar

Puar Werld Wanker

kiwifarms.net
    KVenus

kiwifarms.net

15. So why just girls? I don't think a lot of women are going to share the same fetishes that she has or hear her autistic hissy fits.

In honestly, I don't pity her. It is the fact that her future is bleak now. What if her mother dies? What if she has to get a job and be out all day?

Her brother isn't going to take care of her. It is a shame her mom isn't looking into any way to get a caretaker. She maybe a shut in the rest of her life. That or her health will get worse. She did say she has blood problems and Iron Deficiency. She is also obese and could or may form diabetes later. Plus lack of hygiene also can make you sick.

Puar

Puar Werld Wanker

kiwifarms.net
  16. KVenus

kiwifarms.net
  17. Capped it. Remember, back up anything incase she deletes it.

weboflies.png

Admitting that she lies is like... wow

Honestly, I am surprised her mom is letting her stay online with how she is. I pity her mother for putting up with her woman child of a daughter. Then again. The whole "I lied to you guys so I am staying" isn't going to bat an eye. Possibly it will get a "o I 4give you!" from her sheep friends or it just ignored.

With how many times she has lied, I doubt anyone will give a damn.

Puar

Puar Werld Wanker

kiwifarms.net
  18. Maybe her mom realizes this is the only future her broken daughter will ever have. Did you also notice that she says it's great for THEM to see HER? Not that it's great for HER to see THEM? Like she's bestowing some great gift upon everyone by existing. This is a boring as hell thread but I never get tired of seeing someone with no life pretend they're magnificent.

• Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. It reminds me when parents tell how special their child is when they are growing up, no matter their behaviour.

I feel Crystal only uses the whole "I am special!!" I just think her mom pampers her and gave up on trying to be a parent.

If Crystal had children of her own, she be incapable of care taking them. I know she had cats and dogs that only were outdoors and not house broken.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Puar

Puar Werld Wanker

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.