Crystal -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Descent

Shiny Hunter
kiwifarms.net
CatParty said:
Imagine the day when his child would surpass his maturity level? And I can imagine the decades of therapy shed have to go through after enduring being raised by him.
It'd be like the movie "I Am Sam" except realistic.

Zap Rowsdower

The Canadian Chuck Norris
kiwifarms.net
Alec Benson Leary said:
^It'd be like I Am Sam, except Sean Penn's character tried to be nice and cared about others.

What if Chris had a boy, and taught that boy his woe-is-me victim entitlement crap, and then the boy grew up with a neurotypical mindset but with the teachings of a self-made pseudo-loveshy? I mean, we see what happened when an autist was raised by a neurotypical monster, what would happen if you reversed that?

Best case scenario: you'd get a Cole Smithey.

Saney

Slayer of the Love-Shys
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Zap Rowsdower said:
Alec Benson Leary said:
^It'd be like I Am Sam, except Sean Penn's character tried to be nice and cared about others.

What if Chris had a boy, and taught that boy his woe-is-me victim entitlement crap, and then the boy grew up with a neurotypical mindset but with the teachings of a self-made pseudo-loveshy? I mean, we see what happened when an autist was raised by a neurotypical monster, what would happen if you reversed that?

Best case scenario: you'd get a Cole Smithey.
With huge entitlement issues and a really warped view on the world.

BillRiley

Good GOD, my emotions!
kiwifarms.net
spaps said:
Apparently, God came to Chris in a dream and told him to build a sweetheart from the ground up so she could give birth to Crystal.
The whole prophetic dream thing is something of a mystery. It's uncertain if God actually appears to Chris in his dreams or if he just regards certain dreams as "from God" or both or neither. He's never been questioned closely on the matter and the evidence, what little exists, could really go either way.

Saney

Slayer of the Love-Shys
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The Zookeeper said:
Did his son reginald also come from a dream?
No, that was PandaHalo's influence, Chris just took it and ran with it.

Aleister Crowley

To Mega Therion
kiwifarms.net
Crystal sounds like the kind of a name you'd get from a meth addicted couple with a twisted sense of humor. Add to that Chris-chan's tendency to rage out and it sort of makes some sense. He looks like he's on meth - which I know he can't obtain or make himself. He'd end up blowing up his house and nearly killing himself.

Meth is a hell of a drug - kind of like his brain chemicals.

Sophia Petrillo

kiwifarms.net
If my child needed it, I'd give up both my kidneys and my heart. I give to all my children, except Phil. He never calls, he never writes, I only hear from him at Christmas when he sends me a cheddar cheese nativity scene. I'm Catholic, I can't spread a wise man on a Ritz cracker.

But I digress. Chris doesn't have a selfless bone in his body. He doesn't even change his own diapers.

• Dumb
Reactions: Tecumseh

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
BillRiley said:
The whole prophetic dream thing is something of a mystery. It's uncertain if God actually appears to Chris in his dreams or if he just regards certain dreams as "from God" or both or neither. He's never been questioned closely on the matter and the evidence, what little exists, could really go either way.
Uh, I don't think this is a thing that could go either way. I think it's pretty much a guarantee that Chris is just believing whatever suits his fancy, and is not in fact receiving special tailored communiques from the Almighty.

Male

This guy fucks!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alec Benson Leary said:
BillRiley said:
Uh, I don't think this is a thing that could go either way. I think it's pretty much a guarantee that Chris is just believing whatever suits his fancy, and is not in fact receiving special tailored communiques from the Almighty.
This
Remember when he claimed that god gave him a vision that Blanca Weiss will be the mother of his child? Who turned out to be troll? Then got another vision this time saying that PandaHalo will birth his child? Who also turned out to be a troll? And then again the same vision but with Ivy?
Hell remember when he thought that a mechanical bear calling him Christian was a sign from god, when it clearly was a misunderstanding?
So no, it's not god, Chris just thinks it is because he's a moron that's not right in the head.

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Male said:
Alec Benson Leary said:
BillRiley said:
This
Remember when he claimed that god gave him a vision that Blanca Weiss will be the mother of his child? Who turned out to be troll? Then got another vision this time saying that PandaHalo will birth his child? Who also turned out to be a troll? And then again the same vision but with Ivy?
Hell remember when he thought that a mechanical bear calling him Christian was a sign from god, when it clearly was a misunderstanding?
So no, it's not god, Chris just thinks it is because he's a moron that's not right in the head.

His whole life could be labeled a misunderstanding

BillRiley

Good GOD, my emotions!
kiwifarms.net
Alec Benson Leary said:
BillRiley said:
Yes, I think we can rule out direct divine communication too. However, I'm not convinced Chris is just making these things up as he goes along. I think it's probable Chris really does believe some of his dreams are sent from God, Jesus and/or the Bear, despite this being a patently ridiculous idea. But then again, no one has ever really asked him much about it of which I'm aware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino