Culture Cub Scouts turn away transgender child. -

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
Hahaha! Implying that no one needs to watch the boy's tents because girls would never sneak in there!

But here is the rub... According to the Tranny Rules, you can't force little Joe (the 8 year-old FtM tranny) into the girl's tent. You would have to let it sleep in the boy's tent just like you have to let the MtF trannys use the women's toilet.
I did think about this too, when I was arguing the thing about the showers with no curtains. You could accommodate this without telling the transgender kid to use their biological gender's bathroom or tent, by just having individual showers, bathroom stalls, etc. In the case of sleeping bags, you can put the kid in the tent with adults, or give them their own tent. Or if transgenderism is as contagious as it seems, just make a transgender group tent. But that's about as far as I've thought it through. This is where it gets awkward and dicey, enforcing something like that without offending them. I mean I do understand the argument against it, but I dont think it's as big of a deal as the argument makes it out to be.

And I doubt girls would be sneaking out to go to the boys tent, they dont need to. But I mean I guess it could happen, it usually isnt an issue 99% of the time, though.

Spellskite

kiwifarms.net
The Scouting organizations in the US should do away with the whole split gender scouting and get with the rest of the world. To my knowledge, the US is one of only a few countries that has Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts; most places, its all just Scouts.

DirkBloodStormKing

Actual Lesbian Female
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hate to be the Soapbox Sadie here for a moment but I really need to get this out of my chest as a good portion of the users are blatantly chimping out and making assholes out of themselvesand it looks like this thread has shown that there are some people who seem to be genuinely transphobic as fuck.

There's a difference between laughing at batshit rat kings featured here at the Farms and being a transphobic asshole and it seems to be quite a few users here are falling into the latter part. Like it or not there are some children who happen to be transgender and while I absolutely think that giving them hormones before they're 18 is a very bad idea, I have nothing against a transgender child socially transitioning like with name, pronouns (he/she/they only, not those stupid neopronouns that special tumblrtards use) and clothes because that does not really fuck one over that much like hormone blockers do.

On the subject now, while I do feel bad for the child and their parents, the Boy Scouts of America is not exactly the most LGBT friendly organization out there so it was probably not the best idea to try to join anyways.

Vitriol

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I hate to be the Soapbox Sadie here for a moment but I really need to get this out of my chest as a good portion of the users are blatantly chimping out and making assholes out of themselvesand it looks like this thread has shown that there are some people who seem to be genuinely transphobic as fuck.

There's a difference between laughing at batshit rat kings featured here at the Farms and being a transphobic asshole and it seems to be quite a few users here are falling into the latter part.
calm down.

OwO What's This?

🕎 Happy Hanukkah! 🕎
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
we're talking about an 8 year old tranny here, that's fucking insane you realize that right

R

RG 448

kiwifarms.net

There's a difference between laughing at batshit rat kings featured here at the Farms and being a transphobic asshole and it seems to be quite a few users here are falling into the latter part. Like it or not there are some children who happen to be transgender and while I absolutely think that giving them hormones before they're 18 is a very bad idea, I have nothing against a transgender child socially transitioning like with name, pronouns (he/she/they only, not those stupid neopronouns that special tumblrtards use) and clothes because that does not really fuck one over that much like hormone blockers do.

On the subject now, while I do feel bad for the child and their parents, the Boy Scouts of America is not exactly the most LGBT friendly organization out there so it was probably not the best idea to try to join anyways.
Thing is, though, at least from the information presented in the article, the kid seemed to be doing fine in the scouts until the parents complained. And yeah the organization itself kicked the kid out, but it does make me wonder how strongly they acually felt about it without outside influence.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino