Culture Cub Scouts turn away transgender child. -

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
How about "No."
How about "Fuck You"
How about "Conform to societal norms within a private organization or GTFO!"
I agree, it's a private organization and they can do what they want. I'm just arguing from the hypothetical, because some of the arguments against it are kind of weak. I just dont think it's really that harmful, that much extra effort and work, and that big of a deal.

WyattRabbit

Exploring KF ... one rabbit hole at a time.
kiwifarms.net
. I just dont think it's... ...that much extra effort and work, and that big of a deal.
Please, spend just one weekend trying to keep a troop of 30 boys focused, on task, and out of trouble then come talk to me. A small distraction like a squirrel sighting can derail a carefully planned afternoon hike. Throw a tranny in and see what happens.

No one wants to be responsible for someone accidently brushing up against a boy's vagina.
I can't wait for the collective chimpout that happens when some MtF tranny with a functional cock wants to join the Girl Scouts. It'll be Fallon Fox x 100. "Waaaaaa! Cis-gendered girls can't compete because 'muh biology' isn't up to it." [Except for one of them. The rest are screwed.]

Last edited:

SatanicPanic!AtTheDisco

Burdizzo Punk
kiwifarms.net
I can't wait for the collective chimpout that happens when some MtF tranny with a functional cock wants to join the Girl Scouts. It'll be Fallon Fox x 100. "Waaaaaa! Cis-gendered girls can't compete because 'muh biology' isn't up to it." [Except for one of them. The rest are screwed.]
The Girl Scouts is an extremely and famously openly LGBT- friendly organization, as much as Boy Scouts has been famously homophobic. Girl Scouts has allowed transgender scouts for nearly a decade now, recently turning down a $100k donation from a right wing organization that came with a stipulation that the money would not be used to support LGBT scouts. The publicity from their public rejection of that donation wound up gaining $250k in donations from other supporters, so clearly LGBT issues are a priority for the organization membership and their sponsors. Meanwhile Boy Scouts only last year starting allowing gay troop leaders after years of campaigning that saw thousands of former Eagle Scouts mailing back their badges in protest of their homophobic policies.

Worth noting that 70% of Boy Scouts funding comes from religious organizations, while Girl Scouts is completely secular.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino