Cult Of Dusty / Dusty Smith / Charles Smith / @cultofdusty1 - Angry Youtube Atheist Redneck, Insecure Manchild, Hypocritical Virtue Signaler, Scammer

Are you angry about religion?

• Yes

Votes: 31 17.4%
  • No

Votes: 147 82.6%

• Total voters

TotallyAwesome

Harley Quinn
kiwifarms.net
http://youtube.com/user/cultofdusty

The Cult of Dusty is a video series starring Dusty Smith, a southern man that constantly gets angry and starts yelling about how all religion is evil. He gets deeply offended in every video, then turns around and makes fun of people over Facebook if they are offended by his videos. Recently a bunch of atheists got offended over Dusty's "Untarded" shirts he is selling. The shirts imply that religious people are exceptional and the only way to be "untarded" is to become an atheist. Of course, Dusty mocks the atheists over Facebook for being sensitive, but continues to make Youtube videos screaming at Christians.

Watcher

Cishet dudebro
kiwifarms.net
I watch the guy's videos occasionally.

Not all of them but I don't really consider the guy a lolcow. He actually has a fairly good interesting history (he got over obesity and a bunch of other medical problems he's had). I just think he gets a little too passionate with what he says.

I mean there are more lolcow worthy atheists in the community but Dusty isn't the worst out of the bunch. He doesn't really act inane with fans, nor does he really get trolled and he only really generally pisses off the communities he goes after. Most importantly Dusty doesn't e-beg, (unlike a certain Amazing individual) and he usually just makes harmless self contained rants about religious people. Alongside that he also has a conscience when it comes to his fanbase and devoted an entire video when a girl in his fanbase committed suicide and wept on camera about it.

Also the poll is a little disingenuous. It asks if you're angry at religion when the thread is about an individual.

Picklepower

This isnt even my final form
kiwifarms.net
Eh Ive seen a couple of his vids and I thought they were kinda funny, I think a lot of the "anger" is exaggerated like AVGN. I highly doubt this guy acts like that when he's not shooting a video. I'm not "angry" about religion, it really depends on what you mean by religion, that question is very vague. Like by religion do you mean just Christianity, or all of them, or what? I'm only angry at "religion" when someone who claims to be religious, uses his or her religion as an excuse to be an evil shit. And before anyone puts words in my mouth I SWEAR, if your just a regular person, who happens to be religious, I'm NOT angry at you, I really don't want this thread to turn into a stupid argument.

I'm an atheist but, NO, I don't wear a fedora, and atheist t shirts, to be clear, I just don't have anything to do with religion, if your religious, that's fine alright? There seems to be this idea that all atheists/agnostics, REALLY get bothered when their neighbor is of any religion, and that's really not true. Unless your hurting yourself, or others, I really don't care at all if your religious.

I put no, for my answer on the poll, but I felt the question was vague.

tobacky_vapor

My phone typos to make me seem autistic.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think when cuddlebug finds more lolcow worthy, I think he mean something like this:

[youtube]1CTUuuV6qwc[/youtube]

For now he only has 62k subscribers, let's see when he gets more if that increasing number gets to his head. I would however like to ask him what he thinks of governments that enforced Militant atheist ideals like North Korea or Khmer Rouge.

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
tobacky_vapor said:
I think when cuddlebug finds more lolcow worthy, I think he mean something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CTUuuV6qwc

For now he only has 62k subscribers, let's see when he gets more if that increasing number gets to his head. I would however like to ask him what he thinks of governments that enforced Militant atheist ideals like North Korea or Khmer Rouge.
That guy has to be, hands down, the spergiest atheist I have seen and that is if this video isn't some kind of joke or parody on militant atheism. If this however is a joke, then it's a good one that takes a jab at the crazy spergs of one group.

*Edit: Here is the full video. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11e0n8_how-not-to-debate-atheism_news The cops get involved, the yelling atheist claims the cops violate his right to yell and thinks the people should get agitated. Kinda makes me wonder if it actually is fake since I feel this could actually be real.

A-Stump

Dr Robotdick
kiwifarms.net
Angry at religion? No, I can't really get mad about that. Angry at those that wield religion as a weapon for their own political, financial, sexual, or other crazy ambitions or try to push it on others, yes. Religion isn't the problem. People with evil in their hearts are the problem. That's Christian, Jewish, Secular, whatever.

tobacky_vapor

My phone typos to make me seem autistic.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A-Stump said:
Angry at religion? No, I can't really get mad about that. Angry at those that wield religion as a weapon for their own political, financial, sexual, or other crazy ambitions or try to push it on others, yes. Religion isn't the problem. People with evil in their hearts are the problem. That's Christian, Jewish, Secular, whatever.

In this regard, whether or not religion existed in the world, people with evil hearts would find a way to manipulate and kill others for power, that is something most folk religious or not don't realize. If people were to not point there finger at something and address real problems as far as humanity goes, the works would be in much better shape.

jts1281

We need to construct additional Medallions
kiwifarms.net
Capture3.PNG
Capture2.PNG

Capture.PNG

(Read from bottom to top) Dusty started a podcast! and what better way to christen that podcast than by doxing someone and shitting on a large portion of your fanbase

Capture6.PNG
Capture5.PNG
Capture4.PNG

Now he's trying people who might be afraid of their family's reaction to their religious beliefs responsible for Atheists being discriminated in certain parts of the world

not the same.PNG

Even says this, even though that's fucking stupid cause (speaking from experience) some people are afraid of how their family will react to them being gay, bi or whatever have you. It being normal doesn't mean discrimination will go away

Capture9.PNG
Capture8.PNG
Capture7.PNG

Now he's shitting on other Atheist youtubers for calling him out on being a dickhole, and calls them cowards not wanting to humor his idiocy. Here's the DMs he posted with a "Naked Ape" fellow

autism.PNG
sjw.PNG

Capture11.PNG

Capture10.PNG

Dusty proves he's a master bridge burner and stops for the night. This stupidly long post is now done, yay.

TL;DR Dusty doxed a guy and got mad when people reminded him that it's illegal and wrong to do so, and then called thousands of his fans cowards for not being as big of atheists as him

Attachments

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino