Cultural racism - Is it a thing, or is it Woke SocJus bullshit?

Is cultural racism real?

• Yes

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • No

Votes: 32 62.7%
  • I don't know/I'm not sure

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • In some contexts, yes; In most, no

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • In most contexts, yes; In some, no

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But some cultures are superior to other cultures.

I don’t know how this is even controversial, even the wokest of the woke aren’t going to say culture in Nazi Germany is just as good as the culture in the country of their pet token minority of the month.

Although they’re obviously going to just apply it to white western countries and non white third world countries like this.

D

DK 699

kiwifarms.net
You know what, I apologize if I come off as edgy, but I sincerely think that 'racism' is just some bullshit that white people (and maybe also Jews) made up. Putting your own people first has been the way people have done things for most of human history and that's how many people outside of the western world still do it today. In an ideal world people would just look out for their own race and try not to cause trouble for other races.

The Pink Panther

The Nigga Panther
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know what, I apologize if I come off as edgy, but I sincerely think that 'racism' is just some bullshit that white people (and maybe also Jews) made up. Putting your own people first has been the way people have done things for most of human history and that's how many people outside of the western world still do it today. In an ideal world people would just look out for their own race and try not to cause trouble for other races.

Race is a pretty minimal term. Other than black or white, the other terms associated like being Hispanic or Asian aren't racial, but they are ethnicities. It's usually people in other countries or nations that are always in a dick fight to see who's better, not races.

D

DK 699

kiwifarms.net
Race is a pretty minimal term. Other than black or white, the other terms associated like being Hispanic or Asian aren't racial, but they are ethnicities. It's usually people in other countries or nations that are always in a dick fight to see who's better, not races.
Yeah, I understand where you are coming from. I was just saying race, because that's what I figured most people would understand. There is no such thing as an 'Asian' person, a 'white' person, 'Indian' person, or a 'latino' person. There is such a thing as a 'black' (African-American/Black American) person, but no such thing as an 'African' person. These are just labels that we use to quickly label people based on phenotype that are shared between multiple ethnic groups (an example being how Koreans, Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai, Filipinos, and Indonesians all have straight black hair and epicanthic folds on their eyelids). We would be much better off if we understood the world in terms of ethnic groups instead of race.

The Pink Panther

The Nigga Panther
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I understand where you are coming from. I was just saying race, because that's what I figured most people would understand. There is no such thing as an 'Asian' person, a 'white' person, 'Indian' person, or a 'latino' person. There is such a thing as a 'black' (African-American/Black American) person, but no such thing as an 'African' person. These are just labels that we use to quickly label people based on phenotype that are shared between multiple ethnic groups (an example being how Koreans, Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai, Filipinos, and Indonesians all have straight black hair and epicanthic folds on their eyelids). We would be much better off if we understood the world in terms of ethnic groups instead of race.

Wait, why are you making an exception for there being such thing as a black person, as that as well is a generalized racial component.

D

DK 699

kiwifarms.net
Wait, why are you making an exception for there being such thing as a black person, as that as well is a generalized racial component.
Well there are black people, if you are using that term to describe black Americans. This is because black Americans (those who were descended from slaves and not recent immigrants from Sub-Saharan Africa) are their own ethnic group. They have their own unique genetic make-up (they are a mix of three different African nations, whites, and native Americans), their own history, and their own dialect of the English language (African-American Vernacular English).

The Pink Panther

The Nigga Panther
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well there are black people, if you are using that term to describe black Americans. This is because black Americans (those who were descended from slaves and not recent immigrants from Sub-Saharan Africa) are their own ethnic group. They have their own unique genetic make-up (they are a mix of three different African nations, whites, and native Americans), their own history, and their own dialect of the English language (African-American Vernacular English).

We wuz our own people?

El Atrocidad

The pinnacle of mankind
kiwifarms.net
This shit is yet another attempt to justify calling anyone (Read: white people) who dares disagree with their ideas a big racist nazi boogieman. Nutters can't accept the fact that there are people who acknowledge that some cultures are objectively superior to others, so in their minds those people are just like those darn dirty nazis and have to face the consequences for their grievous misdeeds.
In other words: It's just another case of morons turning something uncontroversial into a huge issue because wypipo bad.

I think that's what they call "tribalism" or "in-group favoritism" and it's pretty much a basic human instinct. Nothing wrong with preferring your own, just don't be a dick to those outside of it.

Last edited:

Fek

What could possibly go wrong?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This term is complete poisonous tripe right in line with any other sjw or head-up-ass academia nonsense.

Of course some cultures are objectively better than others. Cultures are a set of ideas/values/morals, and those can vary wildly in their ability to stand up to scrutiny.

And speaking of standing up to scrutiny (implying you can even have a voice to do so):

At the heart of all the garbage of this kind: If you can't take the piss out of the next guy/gal just as much as they can do right back to you, then you're never going to see each other as equals. It keeps us all grounded and self aware, which I'd argue is not only very healthy for society (naturally - superior cultures allow all to speak), but favorable to any alternative. You can't hold power over someone else with your shitty ideas if they can openly point and laugh at just how stupid you sound with everyone else who agrees.

But that's ultimately what it's all about, isn't it? Gaining power over others through controlling their speech. But how to make a (superior) culture with free speech feel less free so they can be controlled? Why, subversively limiting their speech through the power of propaganda, of course!

Oh hey, we've gone full circle, haven't we?

V0dka

I'm drunk.
kiwifarms.net
This term is complete poisonous tripe right in line with any other sjw or head-up-ass academia nonsense.

Of course some cultures are objectively better than others. Cultures are a set of ideas/values/morals, and those can vary wildly in their ability to stand up to scrutiny.

And speaking of standing up to scrutiny (implying you can even have a voice to do so):

At the heart of all the garbage of this kind: If you can't take the piss out of the next guy/gal just as much as they can do right back to you, then you're never going to see each other as equals. It keeps us all grounded and self aware, which I'd argue is not only very healthy for society (naturally - superior cultures allow all to speak), but favorable to any alternative. You can't hold power over someone else with your shitty ideas if they can openly point and laugh at just how stupid you sound with everyone else who agrees.

But that's ultimately what it's all about, isn't it? Gaining power over others through controlling their speech. But how to make a (superior) culture with free speech feel less free so they can be controlled? Why, subversively limiting their speech through the power of propaganda, of course!

Oh hey, we've gone full circle, haven't we?

Notice though how they often use the term "racism = prejudice + power" so basically they are adding another definition change on top of an already existing definition change.

So following along with their logic. European people and European Culture is power. They are freely able to be criticized. But criticizing other cultures and races is deemed racism, or now, cultural racism. That is forbidden, they have social protections against such "hate speech"

It's a wonder why people think SocJus isn't some kind of ploy to destroy everything that identifies and culturally comes from Europe. What is at the root of it? Europeans were too successful in History? It's not fair? So what happens if China becomes the new world superpower, are they just going to flip sides?

It more tells me of their internal thinking. Because if they believe Europeans have all the power, when Iran, Russia, China etc exist with their own laws and own treatment of Women as second class citizens, they they must believe that Europeans are the best. And they in a sort of weasel wording way are saying they are White supremacists, and must "uplift the barbarians" by casting themselves down.

All in all it's a long convoluted way of saying your are a White Supremacist and feel guilty about it.

Last edited:

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Three main arguments as to why beliefs in intrinsic cultural differences should be considered racist have been put forward.

X Color must have a certain culture is kinda racist and obviously false. The two Koreas and two Chinas serve as the perfect experiment. Taiwan is a bit less Han than the rest of China but its still a good example. Same racial makeup, different culture.
Some stuff is the same but the fundamental ideas are changing. For the last 2000 years Taiwan was part of an authoritarian rice culture so give them a break.

I'd say culture comes right down to circumstance and geography. To understand the development of the USA's identity you must go back to Britain's concept of liberty and further back to the black death killing everybody and even further back to the Greek classics. To understand the culture need to understand the sheer distances of the country, the crops available and the great political debates of the last 200 years (federalism, slavery, FDR, etc).

I pity you white nationalists... having to call those soy drinking white liberals "your people".

i wish i was chinese sometimes simply for the fact i wouldn't have to read stupid trash like this ever

The Chinese read this stuff . They have a term for it:

D

DK 699

kiwifarms.net
I pity you white nationalists... having to call those soy drinking white liberals "your people".
I'm not a white nationalist nor do I think that globalists that come from my tribe should get a pass.

J

JM 590

kiwifarms.net
Stop discriminating against juggalos.JPG

If you don't like Juggalos, you are a cultural racist. You are racist against Juggalo culture. Please do not be racist against cultures that are not your own, you fucking baby eating racist.

A

AF 802

kiwifarms.net
Call it as it is - racism. Same shit with saying you can't be racist towards white people.