I don't think anything else is going to come of it, this is just common social media faggotry.You could replace "Vinny" with "Danny" in that post and it would read exactly the same. Seriously, the incidents are so fucking alike I keep mixing up memories between them.
1. Both of the "scandals" were a streamer whose also a musician had consensual sex with a grown woman who was also a fan.
2. Someone puts together a word doc "exposing" this and actually trying to make a crime by claiming its "grooming" because the groupie liked the band or stream when she was younger.
3. Multiple C-list Twitter people come out and "corroborate" the evidence by basically saying "I support this!" and nothing else.
4. "Victim" comes out and either backtracks on her claims or outright refutes them
5. Everybody grumbles an apology, flees in embarrassment and the thing dies out while the stream takes some time off to mentally recover.
It's like somebody has the "YouTube muiscial gamerman #MeToo" template set up on their Google Drive and Ctrl+X'd the names and places around. I think it's a 24 hour gay op and it's not even good because they did it twice the same way. Has anyone checked in on Spinosauruskin or Kraut lately? This smells like a David "mommy, you have to clean it when I tinkle outside the toilet because I'm special" Shitrat masterplan.
Now the real issue is they've downsized E. Honda's boobs and his general girth.
I mean it's such a drastic reduction in size overall that I feel he should be called E. Kia instead of Honda at this point.