Culture Wars General - KiA Diet Coke Edition

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
You could replace "Vinny" with "Danny" in that post and it would read exactly the same. Seriously, the incidents are so fucking alike I keep mixing up memories between them.

1. Both of the "scandals" were a streamer whose also a musician had consensual sex with a grown woman who was also a fan.
2. Someone puts together a word doc "exposing" this and actually trying to make a crime by claiming its "grooming" because the groupie liked the band or stream when she was younger.
3. Multiple C-list Twitter people come out and "corroborate" the evidence by basically saying "I support this!" and nothing else.
4. "Victim" comes out and either backtracks on her claims or outright refutes them
5. Everybody grumbles an apology, flees in embarrassment and the thing dies out while the stream takes some time off to mentally recover.

It's like somebody has the "YouTube muiscial gamerman #MeToo" template set up on their Google Drive and Ctrl+X'd the names and places around. I think it's a 24 hour gay op and it's not even good because they did it twice the same way. Has anyone checked in on Spinosauruskin or Kraut lately? This smells like a David "mommy, you have to clean it when I tinkle outside the toilet because I'm special" Shitrat masterplan.
I don't think anything else is going to come of it, this is just common social media faggotry.

Now the real issue is they've downsized E. Honda's boobs and his general girth.
ehonda2.jpg

ehonda.jpg

I mean it's such a drastic reduction in size overall that I feel he should be called E. Kia instead of Honda at this point.

Fagnacious D

and The Dick of Destiny
kiwifarms.net
I saw this game on steam that looked like it was made entirely by the social justice clique.
Say No! More
1618103194002.png 1618103243012.pngT
One of the negative reviews gives an accurate description:
1618103565848.png

It's a game with barely anything that can be considered gameplay or difficulty.
The game can be played through in less than 2 hours by the average person.
Look someone has already played through it!
They want $15.00 for this garbage.

tulskij_tochnyj

I identify as a rifle
kiwifarms.net
Nikolay Dybowski, founder and lead designer of Ice-Peak Lodge (creators of Pathologic), got accused of pedophilia by some feminists on Twitter and Plebbit and they're trying to cancel him.
Tweets and GDoc with 'proofs':
Plebbit post:
Second Plebbit post, now with quick rundown:
I NEED TO SPEAK WITH YOUR MANAGER:
Dybowski dismissed all accusations in his post on Russian pop-culture/gamedev forum DTF.ru (see pinned comment):
Translation of Dybowski's comment:
"Regarding this situation - accusations are false.
I know for certain who is disseminating them, why she's doing it and what she's aiming for.
Last year she reached out HSE. Ethics committee had performed investigation, as their policies are very stringent. All accusations were dismissed and apologies were issued. It's easy to verify.
I got nothing to add.
In truth I believe."
Now Dybowski's employer is filing libel lawsuit on his behalf (original tweets were locked, so no archive). Pic related: hoe's mad.
KYAfHrJ.png
If they decide to push criminal case instead of civil and win, accuser will be facing up to 5 years in prison, but criminal libel cases are very difficult to win. Civil lawsuit would be much easier to win, as plaintiff doesn't need to prove that libel took place, it's up to defendant to prove their innocence. Given the defendant's supposed age and mental state (~20 y/o and on feminism), this can devolve into lolsuit.

And now my hot take on it. Dybowski is likely innocent, but he had it coming. Dude is eccentric (think of rockstar game developer mixed with avant-garde artist), comes from St. Petersburg's intellectual circles (who are first to adopt latest Western degeneracy and degenerate on their own), hired crazy person for her craziness. Naturally, this attracts exceptional girls and now, since he's professor, they can get closer to their idol and when told to fuck off, they will start gayops.

Therealhomor

kiwifarms.net
I don't think anything else is going to come of it, this is just common social media faggotry.

Now the real issue is they've downsized E. Honda's boobs and his general girth.
View attachment 2076756

View attachment 2076755

I mean it's such a drastic reduction in size overall that I feel he should be called E. Kia instead of Honda at this point.
Alright, but if it turns out this Ice-Peak thing happens the exact same way, or we find the gay discord server full of blue-hairs coordinating gay ops, everybody owes me Coke.

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
Alright, but if it turns out this Ice-Peak thing happens the exact same way, or we find the gay discord server full of blue-hairs coordinating gay ops, everybody owes me Coke.
It probably will just be vegans upset that vinny spread the good word and health benefits of Bunger.

Therealhomor

kiwifarms.net
Guys, I have new acquired evidence that changes everything. After the successful outing of notorious sex pests and pedophiles Danny Sexbomb and Vinny Vinesauce, I've exposed the truth about another famous internet predator: Rich Evans of RedLetterMedia. The evidence below is shocking but needs to be seen:

Attachments

• RichEvensEXPOSED.png
    RichEvensEXPOSED.png
    32.7 KB · Views: 124

KokoroKoroki

When everyone's a degenerate, no one will be
kiwifarms.net
Guys, I have new acquired evidence that changes everything. After the successful outing of notorious sex pests and pedophiles Danny Sexbomb and Vinny Vinesauce, I've exposed the truth about another famous internet predator: Rich Evans of RedLetterMedia. The evidence below is shocking but needs to be seen:
I'm at a loss for words, how could Rich do this?

No doubt the scoundrel asked for "vagene" in a follow-up email

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
Nobody who's clinically depressed(even ironically) uses comic sans.

albert chan

Spanish women are the best.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Meant to post this last week, since I didn’t know this could be classified as “Culture Wars” pér se.

Either way, Spawn Wave did a pretty good, though concerning video regarding how prices for retro games and consoles are (unsurprisingly) going through the roof. I think he even mentioned in the video that due to the initial underwhelming reviews of the PS5 and Xbox Series X, game collectors and scalpers were and are taking advantage of old video games from the 2000’s and early 2010’s being sold at high prices.

I thought I was the only one who thought this, but as it turns out I’m not. As far as I know that after looking at this video, no other gaming YTers talked about this in an informative length. Since emulators and ROMs are still in high demand, it still should be mentioned that retro physical games from 2020 and onto the future will be so expensive, that even emulators and gaming ROM websites might be taken over and shut down completely.

I’m sure there will be many copycats that will create ROM websites in the future, so not so much hope will be lost. Still, just imagine a future where ROM websites and retro game emulators are no longer a thing, and corporations like Sony and Nintendo will force you to have to consume and buy new video game product to boost up their (again) underwhelming console sales.

Agent Abe Caprine

Fueled by cigarette butts and paint chips
kiwifarms.net

Meant to post this last week, since I didn’t know this could be classified as “Culture Wars” pér se.

Either way, Spawn Wave did a pretty good, though concerning video regarding how prices for retro games and consoles are (unsurprisingly) going through the roof. I think he even mentioned in the video that due to the initial underwhelming reviews of the PS5 and Xbox Series X, game collectors and scalpers were and are taking advantage of old video games from the 2000’s and early 2010’s being sold at high prices.

I thought I was the only one who thought this, but as it turns out I’m not. As far as I know that after looking at this video, no other gaming YTers talked about this in an informative length. Since emulators and ROMs are still in high demand, it still should be mentioned that retro physical games from 2020 and onto the future will be so expensive, that even emulators and gaming ROM websites might be taken over and shut down completely.

I’m sure there will be many copycats that will create ROM websites in the future, so not so much hope will be lost. Still, just imagine a future where ROM websites and retro game emulators are no longer a thing, and corporations like Sony and Nintendo will force you to have to consume and buy new video game product to boost up their (again) underwhelming console sales.
Torrents exist. The consoles aren't selling because there's almost none to sell. Everytime they are in stock, some scalper gets the bots ready to buy it all.

Emulators are completely legal thanks to Sony freaking out over Bleem.

Judge Dredd

Senior Layout Artist
kiwifarms.net
I thought I was the only one who thought this, but as it turns out I’m not.
It's been going on for months, if not years. There was a thread about the collectors market here.
But that was months ago. It was also mentioned in other threads. Though this is the first YouTuber I've seen talking about it.

It's not just retro games either. Anything physical is getting scalped. Graphics cards, niche games, and of course retro games. According to Marrisa (so take this with a grain of salt) the PSN collection was $2 in bargain bins. Now Sony has announced it's shutting down PSN, it's now £200 on ebay.

I don't know what KiwiFarms policy is on necroing threads, but that video would be perfect for that thread. I should post about the PSN disc now I mention it.

InsolentGaylord

kiwifarms.net
This reminds me to get some new hard drives to archive some roms.

Ain't willing to sell my Crypto earnings yet though to get some 12tb drives, including back up drives to be super safe.

Secret Asshole

Expert in things that never, ever happened
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This reminds me to get some new hard drives to archive some roms.

Ain't willing to sell my Crypto earnings yet though to get some 12tb drives, including back up drives to be super safe.
I built my brother a Raspberry Pi for his B-Day with every Sega Mega Drive, NES, SNES, Gameboy, GBA and Genesis and N64 game on it. I still have those torrents, but I need to put them on new drives myself.

Corn Flakes

Battle Creek's Finest
kiwifarms.net
I built my brother a Raspberry Pi for his B-Day with every Sega Mega Drive, NES, SNES, Gameboy, GBA and Genesis and N64 game on it. I still have those torrents, but I need to put them on new drives myself.
I would definitely not mind seeding these torrents. Can you send me the magnet links over PM?