Culture Wars General - KiA Diet Coke Edition

KingofNothing

Wahoo!
kiwifarms.net
Wait, is that the same book Jim Sterling was so proud of having contributed to?
Yep, got named in the book too.

1612558112924.png

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Laura Kate Dale, a tranny who built his online persona around being a butt fetishist, insists that it's different this time because reasons.

View attachment 2109900

Also, good luck finding an intersex person writing about this. Anyone claiming to be one is probably lying.
All I'm seeing is some dumb Western complaining about a Japanese game for being Japanese. Don't like it, get the Sony version, they hate the Japanese as much as you do Launa.

Nick Gurs

"The Good, The Bad, The Autistic"
kiwifarms.net
Laura Kate Dale, a tranny who built his online persona around being a butt fetishist, insists that it's different this time because reasons.

View attachment 2109900

Also, good luck finding an intersex person writing about this. Anyone claiming to be one is probably lying.

The projection is strong in these faggots.
The concept of other people having personal boundaries is lost to them.

Jones McCann

“O brave new world that has such people in it.”
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2109900

Do intersex people have stereotypes? There's like 12 of them in existence.

Juke and Jam

kiwifarms.net
The Kaine controversy is a sad reflection of the times.

I remember when the game first came out people thought the character was amusing and interesting, now we have to listen to morons screech in anger about it.
Some people are so incredibly well off and comfortable, that they need to invent problems to be upset about. The more meaningless the subject matter, the better it is for them.

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some people are so incredibly well off and comfortable, that they need to invent problems to be upset about. The more meaningless the subject matter, the better it is for them.
Kaine wasn't even that shocking, considering the " Japanese game with a female looking character that has a penis" meme goes all the way back to Bridget in Guilty Gear.

And like with Kaine, you didn't have people complaining about Bridget being transphobic back then either.

Hell, I myself was aware Bridget was a dude as far back as 2004 and I first heard the term trap in 2006, but only recently do we have to hear people whine.

albert chan

Spanish women are the best.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know who that bitch Dia is, but, you know what, she ain't wrong😂
View attachment 2131148
View attachment 2131147
View attachment 2131146
the thing that gets me the most is the title of the article “Sticks to the middle and ends up nowhere because of it”

what’s up with the random instances of journalists thinking that being neutral is considered a huge problem, yet when journalists do it it’s okay to ”find common ground with the enemy?”