"Current year" terms that piss you off

Local Fed

You'll never shine if you don't glow
kiwifarms.net
Let's Go Bradon, I keep seeing this and I always ask who the fuck is Bradon, only the reply I get is "you know" but I don't fucking know that's why I'm asking. If it's meant to be a codeword for something just grow the balls and say what you mean.
A few months ago there was some NASCAR race and the winning driver was some guy named Brandon Brown. When he was being interviewed by a reporter by the racetrack after, a bunch of the fans were chanting "Fuck Joe Biden!" The reporter, in a silly attempt to deflect from that said to the driver that they're all chanting "Let's go, Brandon!"

It's all very boomerish, but it does cause a lot of faux outrage from terminally online bluechecks which can be kind of funny.

Product Placement

kiwifarms.net
A few months ago there was some NASCAR race and the winning driver was some guy named Brandon Brown. When he was being interviewed by a reporter by the racetrack after, a bunch of the fans were chanting "Fuck Joe Biden!" The reporter, in a silly attempt to deflect from that said to the driver that they're all chanting "Let's go, Brandon!"

It's all very boomerish, but it does cause a lot of faux outrage from terminally online bluechecks which can be kind of funny.
Thanks for letting me know. Still, dumb people are now saying that rather than just saying Fuck Joe Biden

PaleTay

kiwifarms.net
Senior living/65+ housing communities, specifically referring to those large communities of townhouses which seem to crop up at the most inconvenient locations. High density housing too, but the senior living communities seem to be placed out of spite or just idiocy. They're bad locations for the seniors, but would be good locations for businesses, sideroads, and schools.

CaseyTatumm

kiwifarms.net
With this one, I'm glad that the Latinos are fighting back and dismiss this term because it's a slap in the face to their language. They don't like those pesky white gringos telling them how to speak.
Agreed. It’s retarded as fuck, there are a handful of SJW Latinos who use the word but it’s mainly whites.

Newman's Lovechild

Ah ah ah, you didn't say the magic word.
kiwifarms.net
The Common Era. Using BCE and CE instead of BC or AD for historic dates. I don't think you have to be religious to get a strong impression of some euphoric cuck sticking their fingers in their ears and singing "lalala I can't hear you!" at centuries of convention, history and culture.

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net
The Common Era. Using BCE and CE instead of BC or AD for historic dates. I don't think you have to be religious to get a strong impression of some euphoric cuck sticking their fingers in their ears and singing "lalala I can't hear you!" at centuries of convention, history and culture.
Agree, “Common Era” based on what? BASED ON WHAT MOTHERFUCKER?!?

At least when the euphoric Atheists in the French Revolution changed shit, they actually came up with completely different systems to say “fuck the church”.

Troll Patrol

kiwifarms.net
I hate when social justice tardz use "lived experience" as a way to subvert objective reality.
1641221760575.png

TiggerNits

Yankee vampire living off the blood of the poor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure it's already been said, but the word CIS (cis-gendered etc) fucking infuriates me. I refuse to use the language of these retards.
It's been said before, but "cis" as a term strictly exists to try and alienate functional people from the society that requires them to exist