"Current year" terms that piss you off

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

The Last Stand

It's mine, x3. Whose world is this?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyone who says hashtag[something]. Saying hashtag out loud if the cringiest shit.

"Eating at my mates house! Hashtag free food!" Go fucking die you insufferable cunt.

Agree, “Common Era” based on what? BASED ON WHAT MOTHERFUCKER?!?

At least when the euphoric Atheists in the French Revolution changed shit, they actually came up with completely different systems to say “fuck the church”.
Hashtag common era period.

BlaireWhitesBottom

kiwifarms.net
It’s not even a moral argument. It’s just that one is right and the other is wrong. People will freely die on the hill of “PC newspeak is keeping us from calling them Indians” but won’t stop to consider that calling the natives Indians because of some dipshit who thought he was in India when he landed in the Bahamas makes infinitely less sense than just looking at where they geographically came from in the first place.
just say feather bro

BelUwUga

^Full of Milkis (TM)^
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Idk why but the increasing use of “yall” by the whole world is annoying.
Just tell them they sound like uneducated dipshits. Been working fantastically at cotillions and schools across the south. Y'all is the correct spelling by the way. You know they are an imposter if they spell it ya'll ever. In that case you need to tell them to neck themselves.

Tranimal Farm

Femto Sonichu
kiwifarms.net
theres these people in entertainment who's whole career is reading scripts, novels, comics ect and making sure there's nothing in them that's sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, ect. While a more appropriate name for them might be "Progressive Commissar" their official job title is "Sensitivity Reader"

and I just think that sounds like a job title only a fucking rapist would have

Friendly Primarina

50% more friendly than the average Primarina
kiwifarms.net
anti-sjw's and non progressives saying "woke". It's time to retire it guys. It was effective when the gender spergs and leftoids were saying it because we got to use it against them, but they've long stopped using it to any large degree and now it's time we did too.
Found the leftist :story:

Besides, wokism has reached such cultural saturation that even people from outside the Anglosphere are using it.

Dunkleosteus

kiwifarms.net
AFAB, AFAM, basically any of the Alphabet People words and especially anything they've made up to spare trannies from reality like breastfeeding mothers are now 'chest feeders' and 'birthing parents'. If an Aidan is so upset and invalidated with the terms mother and breast feeding maybe she shouldn't have decided to carry a child in her toxic womb.

Flaming Insignias

Fodlan's Greatest Noble
kiwifarms.net
Nobody's mentioned "Unhoused" yet? I'm shocked. It was bad enough when homeless became the politically-correct term for vagrants, but now it's even more aggressive in trying to treat vagrants as victims of "evil capitalism" because they're drug-addled basket cases who drove off their families. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of homeless people that are genuinely down-on-their-luck individuals, but too of the people that are consistently on the street are there because they basically want to be there, and using soft words like unhoused really downplays that point.

Big Booty Deathclaw

"I'm having some chicken."
kiwifarms.net
Xenogender
Finally decided to search this term and went down a rabbit hole of:
"Gender of the Week: Xenogender."

Then searching "agenrity" which gave me results of "Edgenuity Inc". Still no clue what "agenrity" is.
Which then led me to "Outherine" and on and on and on.

I beg the question how much is it how much is it people making shit up to feel unique?

Last edited:

The Last Stand

It's mine, x3. Whose world is this?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The term "insurrection" since last year is grating. People do not know what consists of an "insurrection," worst of all, it's misused for political gain.

Slightly unrelated, but Kamela comparing those actions to Pearl Harbor and 9/11 was outright disrespectful and distasteful. First thing in 2022 that legitimately pissed me off.

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This has been 99,99% guarantee brought up already (COUGH like my old post I wanted to reword a bit COUGH) but fucking non-binary gender.

Unless we are talking about the legit ass rare weirdo who's appearance is one big chaos and who wears women's clothing, leather cloak, pantyhose on his cock, chains and what not, it usually means nothing but your regular local sweaty nerd, desperate to feel special. Say what you will of trannies, but usually that position at least comes with some god damn requirements (to put dress on and demand to be required as lady) regarding your output, but same doesn't apply to nonbinary shitters. Its just title to use when you really can't arse to see the effort for the gender nonsense and all, but wanna be included to the trend.

Think of it, which one you would respect more: A) adult who declares he is crossdressing (for some sexual kicks or whatever) or B) adult having the need to say they're nonbinary gender.

Being a non-binary or "Enby" has one requirement:
You have nutted to at least one trap.

Sped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
I hate it when people say they "strongly dislike" instead of hate. Just admit that you hate someone, something, etc. You wouldn't say "strongly like" instead of love.
If I wanted to give people far too much credit, I'd say they were just trying to not exaggerate.

But every time these pinheads hear "hate," they say "hate is a strong word" automatically.

In conclusion, euphemistic pussies should be drug out in the street and shot.