"Current year" terms that piss you off

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Michael Jacks0n

You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
kiwifarms.net
Agreed. It’s retarded as fuck, there are a handful of SJW Latinos who use the word but it’s mainly whites.
In my personal experiences, the only people I've ever heard unironically use "Latinx" are 1) Progressive, white coworkers of mine in our company diversity email newsletters and 2) Turbo-woke SJW Hispanics on dating apps -- for example, on a handful of occasions I've actually seen fat Mexican women say in their bios "I'm a nonbinary Latinx genderqueer BBW and Marxist! No cops!"

FUTUREMAN

ARE YOU PARTY ENOUGH!!!!
kiwifarms.net
The Common Era. Using BCE and CE instead of BC or AD for historic dates. I don't think you have to be religious to get a strong impression of some euphoric cuck sticking their fingers in their ears and singing "lalala I can't hear you!" at centuries of convention, history and culture.
I haven't even heard of that.
Also, if I were to make a universal calender, I'd put the year 0 to the estimated age of that 15000 year temple dug up in Turkey

Ron Jeremy Stan Account

kiwifarms.net
I just googled to finally discover what a mukbang is. It's even more retarded than I thought.
I mean, it has innocent origins. In Korean culture, it's considered taboo to eat alone, so Mukbang streams were created by Korean YouTube streamers to eat and interact in the chat with their viewers who were intended to eat with them as well – kind of like a virtual lunch date, even in pre-pandemic times. Then fat Americans decided to get in on the action to make a quick buck and well, now we have Chantal* and Nicocado Avocado. I can assure you I'm no progressive nor SJW in any capacity, but YouTube Mukbang videos are quite literally in the honest of terms of things real cultural appropriation.

*Yes, I'm aware she's Canadian, but for sake of argument just go with it.

Flaming Insignias

RIP Billy Kametz, 1987-2022
kiwifarms.net
I mean, it has innocent origins. In Korean culture, it's considered taboo to eat alone, so Mukbang streams were created by Korean YouTube streamers to eat and interact in the chat with their viewers who were intended to eat with them as well – kind of like a virtual lunch date, even in pre-pandemic times. Then fat Americans decided to get in on the action to make a quick buck and well, now we have Chantal* and Nicocado Avocado. I can assure you I'm no progressive nor SJW in any capacity, but YouTube Mukbang videos are quite literally in the honest of terms of things real cultural appropriation.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't those streams typically smaller scale and rarer in comparison to the daily acts of gluttony committed by fatties like Chantal and Nicocado? Either way, the western Mukbangers seem devoted to eating an entire family meal in one sitting as a publicity stunt compared to simply having a meal with chat.

Sped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
Korean Mukbang sounds like the sort of interesting blurb they put in a text bubble under a picture in a textbook.

Mr. Skeltal

Bone Poet
kiwifarms.net
If I wanted to give people far too much credit, I'd say they were just trying to not exaggerate.

But every time these pinheads hear "hate," they say "hate is a strong word" automatically.

In conclusion, euphemistic pussies should be drug out in the street and shot.
Why just use "hate" when there's disdain, detest, abhor, and loathe? There's a great deal of direct, plain language able to describe a feeling of "strongly disliking" something.

CaseyTatumm

I got a standard queen bed and food stamps
kiwifarms.net

Aw the Korean Mukbang sounds pretty sweet and wholesome, I like it.

Two Dollars

kiwifarms.net
Not necessarily a current-year term, but: Nigger (and to a lesser extent, other such racial/gender-based terms). Not the word itself, but the double standard regarding who’s allowed to say it. I understand that society as a whole may want to deem certain words offensive or at least say you shouldn’t use them under most civilized situations, but some people treat “the n-word” like “he who shall not be named”, like it’s something that must never be spoken or heard under any circumstance. Never quote it with historical context, censor it from old media, shun those who acknowledge its existence… unless you’re black, then you’re encouraged to say it all you want. I can’t take the notion that “the n-word is offensive to black people” seriously when black music is literally (not figuratively) “nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger, I’m 100% nigger”. Either everyone should be allowed to use it or no one should be allowed to use it; I don’t care which, just pick one.

”b-but that’s niggA, not niggER! it’s completely different!!!”

No it fucking isn’t. Words don’t stop being words just because you use a slightly different inflection when you pronounce them. Call someone a “betch” or tell them to go “fack” themselves and see how they react to it.