"Current year" terms that piss you off

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

The Curmudgeon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry if this is redundant, but I really hate it when "the Other" is brought up.

I used to be sympathetic to this concept, but these days it makes me roll my eyes. It used to be that the majority was supposed to accept and understand the Other. There was supposed to be an effort to find common ground. Now? Now the Other must stay the Other because it would be cultural appropriation, assimilation, or colonialism to accept the Other. So now being the Other is not only encouraged, but there is plethora of Others who must be segregated and antagonistic towards one another. It completely negates the now meaningless ideal of multiculturalism.

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
Kindness

The way that it is used in Current Year +7 is for AWFLs to just jam their far left shit down our throats:

- When a sociopathic negro runs down some wypipo, you must have kindness and compassion for the dindu. Conversely, it is not kind, however, to think about the honkies that just lost their lives
- It is kindness to say all white people deserve to die but it is very unkind to say white people should not just survive but thrive
- It is kindness to scream at someone for not wearing a mask or getting vaccinated

Ironically it was Ellen DeGenerate who pushed kindness as blind obedience to leftist talking points but I’ve seen way too many middle aged white women use “kindness” as a cudgel to push their goofy bullshit so in the thread it goes.

The Last Stand

Joan Crawford can't hurt you.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1645639723424.png

Seeing a variation of this as "protest" makes me uncomfortable now.

Local Fed

You'll never shine if you don't glow
kiwifarms.net
How many letters are we up to in the alphabet soup of Representation? Someone on the Ottawa city council unironically talked about the 2SLGBTQNBA+

I think. It was something like that, it's hard to keep up tbqh.
I know that 2S stands for "two spirit" which is some Native/First Nations thing. I'm assuming that NB is for "non-binary" and A is for "ally." Perhaps the NBA part is just one thing and that person on the city council is just a big Raptors fan. Regardless, it's all a bunch of BS.

Jarch6

kiwifarms.net
"Mental Health" and to a lesser extent "Mental Illness", make me roll my eyes whenever I hear or see it now because I can assume that the person is going to go on to say something sappy, self-pitying, and inane. Also, all the newspeak dreamed up by the bugmen for Covid is just awful: "social-distancing", "self-quarantine", "jabs", etc.

ToroidalBoat

wat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now the Other must stay the Other because it would be cultural appropriation, assimilation, or colonialism to accept the Other.
Ethnic and other tensions are useful in keeping the "little people" divided and conquered by the tyrants.

Woke really was brought into this world by evil, and is genuinely believed by those who are too gullible.

Fish Fudge

kiwifarms.net
People who say they "fuck with" various things/people/whatever, to mean that they're interested in them.

It's really jarring, because I've only ever heard it used to mean something negative - as in, don't fuck with that guy, he'll kick the shit out of you.

I'm assuming it's some gay zoomer shit, because I hear a lot of 30 year olds overusing it in a desperate attempt to seem cool.

The Lawgiver

THE LONGER THE ICON OF SIN IS ON EARTH THE STRONGE
kiwifarms.net
The fact that agender and nonbinary are apparently two completely different things
they used to mean the same thing till they didn't when the ones that were twitter commies going "he/they" or "she/they" for easy politics oppression points clout, and that's what bugs me most of all.

Real talk I absolutely hate howgender neutral pronouns thanks to gender talk shit are starting to become a specific thing you're ONLY supposed to use for "nonbinary and agender" people. Once or twice the past few years I've run into strangers like this who demand to know my pronouns and me being very clearly a guy just can only like either stare dumfounded or make a wacky joke comment that'll piss them off probably.

People who say they "fuck with" various things/people/whatever, to mean that they're interested in them.

It's really jarring, because I've only ever heard it used to mean something negative - as in, don't fuck with that guy, he'll kick the shit out of you.

I'm assuming it's some gay zoomer shit, because I hear a lot of 30 year olds overusing it in a desperate attempt to seem cool.
God you unintentionally reminded me about how my 20s are nearly fucking over this corona/politics madness shit people get involved in legit stole my 20s from me. Urelated to that though I've always on occasion used the term "fuck with" or "fuck around with" in that context you described over the years, like going back to over 10 years ago when I was still in highschool lmao. There's a difference though between the"trying to be cool" kind and the just casual conversation kind I did though so like I also still get your fucking point. Right now, at least from my experience more and more people seem to be joining the "no cuss club" for like every other word aside from fuck which kinda is weird to me. There's a lot more wacky and creative swearwords and insults out there but when you wall off like 2 thirds of them as "insensitive" or "slurs" forbidden from being spoken as if they are all equal to the N word.

Speaking of the N word, I've run into people my age or slightly younger who are american like myself but but assume any gary coleman parody is a racist caricature of "POCs" because they legit claim they do not know who gary coleman or other famous meme-inducing celebrities are. I kinda wonder how people just collectively forget about these things sometimes. I don't think a tiny infamously goblin child-looking man is so easily forgotten. It's gotta be some form of willful false ignorance, unless we're literally dealing with skinwalkers. God help us if it's skinwalkers.