"Current year" terms that piss you off

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Poisson Fatal

We have technology!
kiwifarms.net
"Scrunkly".
I guess it means something like "cute" in Twitterspeak, like "smol bean" (which is also annoying) or other crap like that.

Speaking of Twitter, I also hate that obnoxious, chaotic way of typing (lIKE THAT?????) or these comma-ellipses (which is supposed to also be cute? I don't know, but I also find it obnoxious instead of endearing).

Mukbang Influencer

kiwifarms.net
It has probably been mentioned, but my pet peeve is "empathetic" and "kind." People who self-describe with these two terms are almost always humongous psychopaths, twitter feeds full of fantasies about skinning republican politicians' kids alive, etc.

The next time you see this phenomenon, do a from:username search with various spicy terms like "rape" and "kill."

Major Buzzkill

Oh, come off it, Major!
kiwifarms.net
Why do people still name drop the KKK when they've been irrelevant for over a decade?
I used to be legitmately afraid of them when I was little because of all the fear mongering I saw on MSM and the graphic imagery of the victims they attacked. I've grown indifferent toward the group after the Charlottesville/tiki torch debacle (haven't thought of them as nothing more than the bunch of retards they rightfully were and are today).

But yeah, that baffles me too, especially with posts containing "AmeriKKKa" in it like dude, you wish these times were bad like they were back then.

The Last Stand

Joan Crawford can't hurt you.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I used to be legitmately afraid of them when I was little because of all the fear mongering I saw on MSM and the graphic imagery of the victims they attacked. I've grown indifferent toward the group after the Charlottesville/tiki torch debacle (haven't thought of them as nothing more than the bunch of retards they rightfully were and are today).

But yeah, that baffles me too, especially with posts containing "AmeriKKKa" in it like dude, you wish these times were bad like they were back then.
The reason the KKK were notorious and menacing with their actions is the political influence and protection granted to them by the state. The media wouldn't dare report on them.

Now, replace KKK with ANTIFA...

Sho'nuff

Choppin' your pizzeria.
kiwifarms.net
I must say, I’ve gotten sick of the “Be American, get shot” joke. We get it, gun rights are scary to europoors, you don't have to say it every time there is a shooting.

My favorite part of EUfags talking about US crime is the second they have one shooting, their per capita gun violence rate is immediately over ours. They seriously need to keep their backseat policing to themselves when the US is about 50 of their crappy little countries and more than 50x their population.

OT: "Problematic"
I've hated that word since it re-entered the popular vocabulary. At first the people who used it were just the worst kind of people, the ones who were about to lecture you on feelings or injustices. Now it's just leaking mainstream and everyone uses it and it's a knife on a chalkboard for me.

PipTheAlchemist

kiwifarms.net
Whenever people use the "sweet home alabama" meme whenever incest comes up. As an Alabama native it gets up my ass. Not only is it not even remotely true, it's exceptionally annoying that this is the default phrase.
Same here. It makes me so mad whenever I see an Alabama incest meme, so to calm down, I have sex with my girlfriend, who isn't my sister

Two Dollars

kiwifarms.net
Whenever people use the "sweet home alabama" meme whenever incest comes up. As an Alabama native it gets up my ass. Not only is it not even remotely true, it's exceptionally annoying that this is the default phrase.
And yet, bringing up the fact that Africa has a significantly higher incest rate makes you a racist.

DavidFerrie

The hashish makes us Turks
kiwifarms.net
And yet, bringing up the fact that Africa has a significantly higher incest rate makes you a racist.
And the Muslim world. There are hair-raising studies out there of the hugely-disproportionate rates of birth defects, mental retardation, psychosis, and other fun conditions found among Paki-British folks, in whose culture first-cousin and even sibling-mating is no big deal.

umami's milk

"NOW DROP AND GIVE ME TWENTY PRONOUNS!!!"
kiwifarms.net
I must say, I’ve gotten sick of the “Be American, get shot” joke. We get it, gun rights are scary to europoors, you don't have to say it every time there is a shooting.
>be non-american
>get shot
>can't shoot back

forgot which greentext that came from. if anyone can find it I'd be grateful.

Flaming Insignias

RIP Billy Kametz, 1987-2022
kiwifarms.net
>be non-american
>get shot
>can't shoot back

forgot which greentext that came from. if anyone can find it I'd be grateful.
I remember a variation of the “mutt” meme, where some ugly Euro gets hit by a Truck of Peace after making fun of America for having guns and minorities. Not gonna look for it, but it was the same principle as what you're talking about.

Dwight Frye

Renfield, you asshole!
kiwifarms.net
And the Muslim world. There are hair-raising studies out there of the hugely-disproportionate rates of birth defects, mental retardation, psychosis, and other fun conditions found among Paki-British folks, in whose culture first-cousin and even sibling-mating is no big deal.
This. It amazes me how much people try to sweep under the rug that cur Iihan Omar married and fucks her own brother. That’s just a day ending in “Y” to mudslimes though.