"Current year" terms that piss you off -

Professional Lurker

I'm creeping!
kiwifarms.net
This may seem like something obvious to get irritated by, but since people think it's cool to come up with 100 different genders for themselves, you've got shit like catgender, noirgender, snailgender, and their respective pronouns. Now I don't know about the last 2, but "catgender" is unironic, and 16 yro twitter users now demand you call them "nya/nyas" or some shit. It makes me wanna throw out my computer and live on a farm with no wifi.

UntimelyDhelmise

Galar Purge Survivor
kiwifarms.net
"Open/close minded" is really up there for me. If there's one way to make yourself sound like a condescending, pretentious prick, it's using that term. People with the stupidest ideas and opinions constantly veil them with that kind of talk to make it seem like any challenge to their worldviews and ideologies only come from retards who are too braindead to know any better compared to their supposed infallible enlightened intellect.

Just Here for A and H

Raped by whoever winds up replacing Ruth Ginsburg.
kiwifarms.net
"Chemical weapons" used to describe tear gas or, after yesterday, mace.

Anyone familiar with the waifu community would know this term: “Kidfu”, It’s another layer to waifu autism. Basically it’s like having a child, but it’s a fictional character. It’s just weird!
Maybe I'm just used to crazies on the internet, but I'm actually relieved knowing that's "all" it means.

I've seen people either on twitter or Instagram write "sweety" as "sweaty" and it irks me on multiple levels.
I'm pretty sure this is just done ironically to make fun of people who condescendingly call people sweetie, hon, boo, etc during arguments, if that helps alleviate the annoyance at all.

LeChina James

4-6
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
“a vote for __________ is a vote for white supremacy”

It’s always said by people who look and dress like this:

183B6706-A68D-479B-87CC-B0CC816278EF.jpeg15DE4002-C81F-40FD-B906-2A875B30E25C.jpeg37EA9239-6FC5-4A7B-9A99-0ADBBFF9CE45.jpeg166C9DC8-81D1-4C39-B3C1-F6F8BCF14EC4.jpeg

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've mentioned that while face masks are bad enough, it looks gross when people only cover their mouths and let their noses hang out. Now it seems almost every other person does that.

It looks disgusting.

If they're doing it because they're sick of masks, it's one thing. But if they think they're still protected from the DEADLY UNKNOWN GRANDMA KILLING SUPERPLAGUE, it's to be expected of Clown World - it doesn't dispel the "Americans are stupid" stereotype.

Last edited:

JambledUpWords

Stairs are my worst enemy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Latinx, and the people who tries to force it down my Mexican throat
I have a professor that recently used “latinx” in one of the things I read for class. It made me a bit MOTI because it makes no sense to people that speak Spanish or Portuguese. If you’re going to use a word Spanish or Portuguese speakers would actually be able to pronounce, at least use an ending that makes sense, such as -a, -o or -e. Additionally, the only people I see that use latinx are those that don’t even speak Spanish or Portuguese. It’s almost always an English speaker attempting to sound inclusive while disregarding language rules other languages have. Finally, this trans/non-binary crap needs to end, and words like latinx only feed into the trans/non-binary delusions.

Legoshi

18 year old grey wolf high school dropout
kiwifarms.net
I have a professor that recently used “latinx” in one of the things I read for class. It made me a bit MOTI because it makes no sense to people that speak Spanish or Portuguese. If you’re going to use a word Spanish or Portuguese speakers would actually be able to pronounce, at least use an ending that makes sense, such as -a, -o or -e. Additionally, the only people I see that use latinx are those that don’t even speak Spanish or Portuguese. It’s almost always an English speaker attempting to sound inclusive while disregarding language rules other languages have. Finally, this trans/non-binary crap needs to end, and words like latinx only feed into the trans/non-binary delusions.
Trying to say ''Latinx'' terms such as amigxs, trabajadorxs, and unx makes it sound like a mutilated version of Portuguese.

Last edited: