Cursed doujin thread -

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

Kyle Rittenhouse did nothing wrong
kiwifarms.net
So I went and read the whole thing, I just got more and more confused as it went on. Like the fact that it escalates to some middle/high school lolis sucking cock and wanting it "warm" so that made me wonder if the chilled cocks are filled with semen and/or are actual disembodied human penises, the fact that in anime land fucking every woman and her mother, and even fucking toddlers want "chilled cocks".

Aaaand Japan has "Oppai Aisu" (Boob Ice), so we're really only one step away, wouldn't be surprised if they already have it.
This is what Kevin Gibes and the rest of the "I WANT A UTERUS TRANSPLANT TO GET PREGNANT" troons think childbirth is like.

But no seriously what the fuck

RomanesEuntDomus

Choke on these nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
4ekwyl.jpg

I completely agree, we shouldn't just limit this thread just to chinese cartoon shit, we should also show some delighful western comics as well.

Like this one called CROSSED which run several issues and has a far better story that The Walkign Dead, you guys should google it its easy to find.
View attachment 1586205
Can't go with the most iconic panel in the whole damn thing:
2022398-horse.jpg

Also, if we allow western works, honorable mention in the horrible doujin department:
d4ayz0o-3c86246e-3b05-416d-82a8-04e59be99ceb.jpg
Aaaand Japan has "Oppai Aisu" (Boob Ice), so we're really only one step away, wouldn't be surprised if they already have it.
I think there's also some bakery stuff that looks like a vagina and is filled with either vanilla sauce or strawberry sauce. When you push a finger into the middle, it squirts out the liquid stuff and either looks like a creampie (well, literally) or a freshly deflowered vagina...
Japan is a magical place.

Reactions: FluffyTehFennekin
I completely agree, we shouldn't just limit this thread just to chinese cartoon shit, we should also show some delighful western comics as well.

Like this one called CROSSED which run several issues and has a far better story that The Walkign Dead, you guys should google it its easy to find.
>"Crossed" has a far better story than the Walking Dead

lmfao maybe like... the first 2 issues. After that it was just the author inventing scenarios which always end with "and then infected rapehobos rape and kill everyone". Crossed exists to give Jacen Burrows a reason to draw dismembered corpses of kids.

disky

Harusist
kiwifarms.net
i regualary fap to doujins, so this thread has been a walk through memory lane. Although now adays i like gay stuff more
c.jpg

Pina Colada

The boobs are back in town
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone else remember that doujinshi that use to get posted on /b/ about the curse that made girls constipated with impossibly strong shit and the first half was about these girls who ended up killing them selves in various ways trying to dig the shit out and then at the end an armless and legless loli figured out she had to eat the concrete shit out of her sisters ass and then twist into her self to eat her own concrete demon shit?

Good times.
That was done by Kago Shintarou as part of a gore anthology- he draws bizarre horror manga as well as political humor (usually Communism-related), kind of like Junji Ito.

Tags
None