Cursed Images -

Video Games

Transmisogynist
kiwifarms.net
I thought the knees were the worst part of "realistic" Sonic, but now the human teeth come in a close second.

The proximity of this nightmare and the Detective Pikachu movie (which some dislike, but I think looks pretty cute!) boggles my mind.

Like, this still looks like a Pikachu! Not a blue furry human-limbed demon!

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh baby....you didnt know the trailer came out today did you?

Dont you worry. We will bear witness to the full evolution into PINGAS
The thing about Jim Carrey is that it's fun watching him do his shtick even if he's in a total stinker of a movie. He's most likely the only one involved in this movie who gave a tiny bit of a fuck at least from time to time.

Everything in this trailer looks like garbage, holy shit. And "Gangsta's paradise" as the score? I literally can't even.

Count groudon

Saltier than Njord's left testicle
kiwifarms.net
Oh baby....you didnt know the trailer came out today did you?

Dont you worry. We will bear witness to the full evolution into PINGAS
Finally, a hilariously shitty video game movie for the new generation! This one looks like it could be up there with the likes of Advent Children and the original Mario Bros Movie. I’m so hyped

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino