Cursed Images -

• Trump is threatening to repeal Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to spite Twitter and I am tracking competing efforts to edit legislation here.
    P.S. A source of my income was removed by payment networks recently. If you'd like to donate crypto, my addresses are here.

Jamila

hopefully tomorrow is a day 🤞🤞🤞
kiwifarms.net
Did the radiation also do something to the camera? The picture looks wrong, somehow.
There's some info on the picture here. TL;DR It was taken in 1996 and the guy in the photo last did an interview in 2014, probably dead now. It was probably taken with a timer and radiation most likely damaged the film.

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did the radiation also do something to the camera? The picture looks wrong, somehow.
There's some info on the picture here. TL;DR It was taken in 1996 and the guy in the photo last did an interview in 2014, probably dead now. It was probably taken with a timer and radiation most likely damaged the film.
Yeah, the radiation damages cameras no matter what. There's no clear picture of the active elephants foot, and there most likely never will be.

This reminds me of a conversation about this I had where somebody asked, "why don't we throw radioactive waste into a volcano and let the lava take care of it?" Turns out trying to throw radioactive waste into magma just gives you radioactive magma.

Tags
None