Cursed Images -

Doctor Placebo

Kiwi-Chan loves you, even if no one else does.
kiwifarms.net
You know what the worst part is, up until the end this could have been a sweet comic. I mean it's a nice messege on it's own given the love of a pet is unconditional, but the dipshit had to go and and in that lunacy at the end there. Not to mention that girl's actually kinda cute
If it's any consolation, I'm pretty sure the last two panels are an edit and the original ended on the fourth one. If you look closely you can even see most of the reused assets it's stitched together from.

Imagine being the creator of the original comic and it's supposed to be autobiographical, then someone puts a bunch of effort into turning it into a white girls fuck dogs joke and that one gets more attention than your original. So now that's your claim to fame.

Last edited:

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1198750
(condition is called hyperdontia by the way)
ooh! I had that! A very minor case however, 2 of my adult eye-teeth fell out and 3rd teeth grew in their place. When hyperdontia goes bad like in that X-ray, it can go REAL bad. Here's how a case like in that x-ray looks in real life:
Multiple-compound-odontomas-erupting-labially-to-the-upper-right-central-incisor.png.jpg

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can someone please tell me whats going on here?

i get it's a prolapsed anus but whats the metal thing
Stephanie's got it right, it's 'retaining rings' to keep the prolapse from re-lapsing back into the butthole. Like a cock ring, but for prolapsed rectums. But don't feel bad, I said the same thing the first time I saw that pic as well.

Keeping it on body horror, here's what happens when you stick your tongue in the wrong dirty hole:
necrosis of 2 3rds of tongue.jpg

Tags
None