Cursed Images -

Banditotron

Malfunctioning Autistic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1404195
A man who got sawed in half trying to un-jam a woodchipper.

My question is why was he brought to a hospital? Because it couldn't be any more obvious that nobody could survive that.
Hospitals have morgues that the deceased are stored in until, you know, funeral arrangements are put into action, or in case there needs to be a criminal investigation, or even so that organs can be harvested from an organ donor.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1404195

My question is why was he brought to a hospital? Because it couldn't be any more obvious that nobody could survive that.
They did an amazing job in coiling up the poor bastards innards, though! Afaik they don't normally stay that nicely packed together once the gut-pouch is unzipped by trauma, especially that severe, yet they look nice enough for the butcher shop! Kinda makes me wonder the priorities, but then like you said. It was pretty obvious dude wasn't gonna live, might as well make it easy for the mortician.

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1404195

Never EVER try to unjam a wood chipper with a limb! Just tapping a foot on a stuck piece of wood one minute can turn into getting sucked into one by the grinders the next

ReallyCoolSlav

The Really Cool Slav
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of megaman, this is from an official crossover:

View attachment 1404886
Oh man, I remember this. I loved the Archie Mega Man comics. While I wasn't a big fan of the crossovers, the regular comics were usually pretty good. Too bad they've been put on "indefinite hiatus", aka discontinued. I think a ton of people, myself included, would've loved more comics based on the X or maybe even the Zero series.

Tags
None