Cursed Images -

Fromtheblackdepths

A Pelagic Horror Arrives
kiwifarms.net
It's a fake tweet based on this babylonbee article (babylonbee is satire, similair to The Onion)

which is a reference to that new pedo movie that's on Netflix; "cuties" with 11 year old girls twerking, rubbing their vaginas through their pants and "being/becoming women"
I don't knows what's worst, I fell for it or that I believe its actually going to become true in the next few days.

Tootsie Bear

kiwifarms.net
StephTweet-600x192.jpg

Man, this reminded of that tweet from Stephanie McMahon where she said Philanthropy is the future of businesses. It's sicking how open they are about it and the general public just eats it up! If it's not, they're more informal like "see peasant! We're not so different from you and I. I like you to do things and have feelings, the only difference is I have money. So why not so I say and consume!"

LinkinParkxNaruto[AMV]

I try so hard and got so far
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1591450

Man, this reminded of that tweet from Stephanie McMahon where she said Philanthropy is the future of businesses. It's sicking how open they are about it and the general public just eats it up! If it's not, they're more informal like "see peasant! We're not so different from you and I. I like you to do things and have feelings, the only difference is I have money. So why not so I say and consume!"
Advertising used to be like "buy our brand, it tastes great!" but now are like "buy our brand, it will make you a person and prove you exist!"
cer0q43eolm51.jpg

Tags
None