Cursed Images -

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now this was some cursed shit.
Radithor bottle.jpg
This drink loaded with radium and thorium was sold as a 'health tonic' in the 1920s to 30s. One rich pro golfer and business tycoon swore by it and drank 3 bottles a day. When he died a couple years later in agonizing pain, the headlines in the New York Times byline said "The radium water worked fine, until his jaw came off". 😲

I've tried off and on to find pictures of this man Eben Byers from when he was hospitalized, but even without seeing it you can imagine this easily enough: apparently there were visible holes in his upper teeth from the torrents of ionizing radiation pouring from the radioactive elements absorbed his mouth tissues. His lower teeth had already mostly crumbled to mush and his jawbone was being riddled to the point it was about to dissolve, which of course it did as the Times byline stated.

The rest of his body wasn't doing well either, and it's not clear which of the racing horses of his conditions caused by radioactive posioning crossed the finish line first. But the face and jaw, where he dosed himself directly 3 times a day were the most horrible to see.

Last edited:

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now this was some cursed shit.
View attachment 1592375This drink loaded with radium and thorium was sold as a 'health tonic' in the 1920s to 30s. One rich pro golfer and business tycoon swore by it and drank 3 bottles a day. When he died a couple years later in agonizing pain, the headlines in the New York Times byline said "The radium water worked fine, until his jaw came off". 😲

I've tried off and on to find pictures of this man Eben Byers from when he was hospitalized, but even without seeing it you can imagine this easily enough: apparently there were visible holes in his upper teeth from the torrents of ionizing radiation from the radioactive elements absorbed his mouth tissues. His lower teeth had already mostly crumbled to mush and his jawbone was being riddled to the point it was about to dissolve, which of course it did as the Times byline stated.

The rest of his body wasn't doing well either, and it's not clear which of the racing horses of his conditions caused by radioactive posioning crossed the finish line first. But the face and jaw, where he dosed himself directly 3 times a day were the most horrible to see.
View attachment 1592392

I bet you don't even make your own radium water. Pleb.

Ironically most of the people who died to these drinks actually died of lead poisoning or other conditions to that degree as the radioactive material depleted.

Jasonfan89

Aka horrorfan89
kiwifarms.net
Advertising used to be like "buy our brand, it tastes great!" but now are like "buy our brand, it will make you a person and prove you exist!"
View attachment 1591465
Like I said you don't even need the shades you're either brainwashed to accept it and consoom like the slave they raised you to be our you can see through the bullshit fine.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1592392

I bet you don't even make your own radium water. Pleb.

Bah, you're not a TRUE and HONEST warrior of the Radioactive Self-Sterilization Legion unless you wear The Radiendocrinator strapped to your nuts 24/7!

radiendocrinatorhand.jpg

Yes sir, for only the equivalent of about $5000 in today's money, you TOO can ensure that you will never, EVER father children after a few months. And of course any that you DO father until then will look like
oh-baby-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

alreadyhome

kiwifarms.net
Advertising used to be like "buy our brand, it tastes great!" but now are like "buy our brand, it will make you a person and prove you exist!"
View attachment 1591465
Imagine what it will be in the future

Ladies and gentlemen, spergs and tards, I present to you “The Candy Shop” by Nikolai Lockertsen. A painting specifically designed to look innocent at first glance, but becomes more and more fucked up the longer you look at it.

Personally I find it a bit edgy, but I gotta admit it conveys the effect it was intended to very well.
It's a really good drawing, the technical skill is impressive.

Fred was one of the first few people to hit it big on YouTube. He was also an annoying little fuck who would speed his voice up and alter the pitch so that it was unbearable.
irrc mainstream media tried to make him a traditional star and it failed miserably.
Wonder what he does now

Why aren't there any ants?

Tags
None