horrorfan89

Master of SCARE-imonies!
kiwifarms.net
@clinically retarded 's pfp

1622781421809.png

Moloko

Troon-Finder General
kiwifarms.net
I always thought of it as the other way around. You need a male to start a pregnancy, but it's the female's responsibility to see that pregnancy through to its end.

What a weird take.

Supplying sperm is literally no different to the mother supplying her egg and uterus. You need more than just sperm to "start a pregnancy."

It amazes me how some men completely erase the mother's role in the creation of her child (egg, uterus, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding etc), but think they alone played the significant role by supplying sperm.

Sped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
What a weird take.

Supplying sperm is literally no different to the mother supplying her egg and uterus. You need more than just sperm to "start a pregnancy."

It amazes me how some men completely erase the mother's role in the creation of her child (egg, uterus, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding etc), but think they alone played the significant role by supplying sperm.
Who gives a shit who gives a fuck?

The children of people having this argument will be as stupid and pointless as their parents.

Moloko

Troon-Finder General
kiwifarms.net
Who gives a shit who gives a fuck?
Those of us who have grown, birthed, breastfed and raised children give a fuck. We're sick of misogynists erasing everything we did, while making themselves out to be some sort of mystical being just because they got their dick wet for a couple of minutes.

It's fascinating how, despite the numerous warnings, White men were conditioned to view Mothers as the enemy or the fact they've been steadily building the scaffolding to their own gallows for sixty years.

You get what you fucking deserve, I guess...