Cursed Images -

Stephanie Bustcakes

Autism Speaks
kiwifarms.net
Cutting yourself because you caught a dropped knife is a mistake. Breaking an arm because you braked too hard and got rear-ended in traffic is a mistake. Planning, anticipating, and undergoing an elective surgery and suffering from the intended result is not a mistake, it's a decision.

Maybe I'm unsympathetic, but when I hear "mistake," I think of something I did not intend or know the consequences of. If I were to take medicine solely used to induce vomiting and I was not only aware of its effect, but actually wanted it to do so, I don't claim it was an accident when I throw up and feel miserable. If you do something intentionally and the expected unfolds, that is a choice and you're not a victim no matter how much you don't like it.

They said mistake, not accident. A mistake can be intentional. An accident cannot. I can make a mistake while doing a math problem, for instance.

verygayFrogs

kiwifarms.net
Is that from There Will Be Brawl? Cause honestly Kirby is more cursed...

View attachment 2235595
Dude I remember that shit. It was fucking wierd.
36E7B979-0B8D-4773-858F-5B4EA68C8464.jpeg

Wtf did he use to make that? Paper is the only thing that crumples that bad but it’s standing up by itself

Sped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
What's with redditors and letting their wives control the way they live?
Cuckoldry is a full time job.

It takes two to tango-- what is it with the wives of redditors and wanting to control the way their husbands live? Ya see, these guys are grenade jumpers, removing controlling cunts from the dating pool.

Well, at least making them change their profiles to say "ethical slut" as a red flag. . .
Dude I remember that shit. It was fucking wierd. View attachment 2241073
Wtf did he use to make that? Paper is the only thing that crumples that bad but it’s standing up by itself
Looks like duct tape to me.

Sperghetti

#waxmymeatballs
kiwifarms.net
What's with redditors and letting their wives control the way they live?
It takes two to tango-- what is it with the wives of redditors and wanting to control the way their husbands live? Ya see, these guys are grenade jumpers, removing controlling cunts from the dating pool.
I’m also going to blame the weird notion that once you’re in a relationship you have to share pretty much everything or it's a sign you don't really love each other and things are falling apart.

It’s okay for you and your partner to have your own stuff, your own spaces, and do your own things. Hell, I’d argue that it’s downright healthy.

Another cursed Reddit post along those lines:
N5B8ErMyQ3OEgTiRO4K6Qg_thumb_1a4e.jpg

stupidpieceofshit

Panzer Vor, Motherfuckers
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cutting yourself because you caught a dropped knife is a mistake. Breaking an arm because you braked too hard and got rear-ended in traffic is a mistake. Planning, anticipating, and undergoing an elective surgery and suffering from the intended result is not a mistake, it's a decision.

Maybe I'm unsympathetic, but when I hear "mistake," I think of something I did not intend or know the consequences of. If I were to take medicine solely used to induce vomiting and I was not only aware of its effect, but actually wanted it to do so, I don't claim it was an accident when I throw up and feel miserable. If you do something intentionally and the expected unfolds, that is a choice and you're not a victim no matter how much you don't like it.
I can see your point, but at the same time, if we take what is said as fact the guy was only 19 when it happened and for the sake of argument lets assumed this happened in the "Current year" era of social justice.
Sure that legally is an adult but research shows that the brain isn't fully developed until you are in your mid 20s (specifically the part of the brain that calculates this type of stuff) add in the fact that most likely he was told groomed by the media, "friends", companies, so called medical doctors and psychologists (who either encouraged and/or didn't take proper measures to let him know that this could happen), that this is all okay and fine, then add even more of his family supported it too. He most likely started in his mid teens (if not before that) thinking he might be and have been told for years by these groups its fine, or come his 18th birthday "Im trans CUT IT OFF!" which still places blame on the medical professionals who allowed this to happen so quickly.

Sped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
I’m also going to blame the weird notion that once you’re in a relationship you have to share pretty much everything or it's a sign you don't really love each other and things are falling apart.

It’s okay for you and your partner to have your own stuff, your own spaces, and do your own things. Hell, I’d argue that it’s downright healthy.

View attachment 2241154
At first you might think this is "what's mine is yours," but on closer inspection it's "I get half of the money and you get half and how *dare* you tell me what to do with my half," which isn't sharing at all, even if she made the same amount as he did.

Coffee Druid

Your cordial caffeinated chevalier
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2241154
I've resolved that if I ever get married, we'll each have our own personal accounts first and foremost, and then a shared account or two we can move funds into for things that involve both of us (groceries, house expenses, etc.). And hopefully an agreement that we'll be honest about the money we spend on things. Some people might see that as being untrustworthy but with something as important as money, it's important. Especially with stories like this. Plus I've spent my adult life managing my own accounts so I kind of want to keep it that way. I guess it's different if one partner is a stay at home person that takes care of kids or the house. But nowadays that's not as feasible with only one income. At least in my demographic.

Also. That's like $275 a week on groceries. Maybe they have a family to feed too, but if it's just two of them it seems like a lot.

The bottom two aren't too awful. But the bird one is hideous. I don't know the context of this, but are they products of...beast-human relations?