Careercow Curtis Adams / Unkle Adams - Delusional, wholesome white rapper who is deeply in debt.

infatuation

NO PLEASURE 2020
kiwifarms.net
Was gonna try and summarize the ALAMM but it's doing nothing but irritating me. Though, this comment perfectly sums up what I would have said anyways.

Screen Shot 2019-08-11 at 2.03.34 pm.png

EDIT: transcribed the lyrics
THE EXTERMINATION (COLBY THE FERRET DISS)

Please stop actin’ like you’re anymore
Than a dude who won a hat
Because you’re not
Wearin’ my merch
You’re a bitter ex-fan
Mad that you didn’t get a collab
(So true)
(Ya)
I got better things to do than
Go to war with a
Little weird Mormon boy
(Little boy)
You can pray to God
But he can’t protect you
When the fury of The UNK deploys

You made a diss
And I never even watched it
Still there’s a line boy
And you went and crossed it
You attend Church
You should know about crosses
I’ma call your Bishop
And tell him to ready your coffin

Tell me what you thought kid
I’d go unresponsive?
‘Cause you sat in a chair
And acted all obnoxious?
It’s funny how you study religion
Yet you’re a monster
Dressin’ prim and proper
But really an imposter

Let’s tell the people
What the story really is
You’re a shitty rapper
That won’t make it in the biz
And our only connection
Is that you won a hat
Through a Twitter contest
Back when you were a fan
Then you took the hat
And made a video with it
Then deleted the video
‘Cause you looked like an idiot
You wanted to chat lots
But I didn’t want that
Why is this story so similar
To the song Stan?

Because you’re not
Wearin’ my merch
You’re a bitter ex-fan
(So true)
(Ya)
Go to war with a
Little weird Mormon boy
(Little boy)
You can pray to God
But he can’t protect you

You sent a bunch of messages
I must not-a got ‘em
You went from superfan
To somebody who wants a problem
There’s pictures of you wearin’ my hoodie
Because you brought it
Too bad your idol is about
To leave you fucking bodied
How can an Anti-Bullying Rapper
Go make a diss?
I’m supposed to have my hands tied
While you swing a fist?
That’s a negative
I’m standing up for myself

Careful ferret
My dark side is bad for your health
You really thing I’m afraid of
A Mormon church kid?
I grew up in the Queen City
Battling serpents
And demons
Outta them all
You’re the weakest
I don’t even need to try
And I can rip you to pieces

The reason you’re doing this
Is to use my name
To try and market your music
Because your music is lame
How can I end a career
That doesn’t exist?
Lock the ferret in a cage
And toss it off a bridge

Because you’re not
Wearin’ my merch
You’re a bitter ex-fan
(So true)
(Ya)
Go to war with a
Little weird Mormon boy
(Little boy)
You can pray to God
But he can’t protect you

I don’t wanna be negative
But what am I to do?
When an envious goof
Disses me on YouTube?
Sittin’ there in his stupid
Little penguin mask
Did your mommy make that
Mask in arts and crafts?

I know it’s so harsh
The Dark UNK is so dark
But Colby you released him
It’s all your fault
So sleep tight
Real tight
With a thousand nightmares
And we are not done
No we’re not quite there

It’s funny how you tried
To be the mediator
Between me and the haters
And then you became one
You chase clout so hard
The facts are true
Thank me
I’m the reason anyone knows you

Now get off my coattails
You little parasite
Your head’s full of demons
I know you’re scared of the night
Take it like a man
And lay in the bed that you made
I mean the Cemetery ferret
Go and lay in your grave
how do you do fellow kids?

Last edited by a moderator:

sonichewbacca

kiwifarms.net
Unk has made videos boasting about making decent money as to make a dent into his monstrous debt. Good for him, however it's very suspicious he never registered a business in his province. As p[er the attached image, you'll see no results show up for "UNKLE ADAMS" or "UNKLE" when searching the Saskatoon provincial business registry. Suspicous... Unless of course he's registered as aa randomly generated ***** Saskatchewan Ltd. or some bullshit. However, at first glance... it looks like this motherfucker doesn't even own or operate a legitimate business.

I'm skeptical he even claims any income (albeit very little) he makes through music. He's probably receiving EI and / or welfare too. Maybe CRA should take a look.

Attachments

• Informative
Reactions: AprilRains

infatuation

NO PLEASURE 2020
kiwifarms.net
Unk has made videos boasting about making decent money as to make a dent into his monstrous debt. Good for him, however it's very suspicious he never registered a business in his province. As p[er the attached image, you'll see no results show up for "UNKLE ADAMS" or "UNKLE" when searching the Saskatoon provincial business registry. Suspicous... Unless of course he's registered as aa randomly generated ***** Saskatchewan Ltd. or some bullshit. However, at first glance... it looks like this motherfucker doesn't even own or operate a legitimate business.

I'm skeptical he even claims any income (albeit very little) he makes through music. He's probably receiving EI and / or welfare too. Maybe CRA should take a look.
Maybe try looking for something under The Unkle Adams Entertainment Group? TUAEG is what he uses to release his own music like a record label and if it's a legitimate label it should be a registered business. If not then he's probably just using the name to make himself look like an entrepreneur or something.

AprilRains

Drowning Pumpkin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe try looking for something under The Unkle Adams Entertainment Group? TUAEG is what he uses to release his own music like a record label and if it's a legitimate label it should be a registered business. If not then he's probably just using the name to make himself look like an entrepreneur or something.
Take another look at his screenshot. His search terms were "UNKLE ADAMS", which would have matched that name.

Reactions: Free the Pedos

RodDangerous

Gone fishin’
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

It’s possible that he’s registered as a sole proprietor, which could be why he has always claimed that the debts are his and not the debts of a named production company or entertainment group that he happens to own and operate.

Being a sole proprietor would mean that Curtis Adams, the man, is solely responsible for all accrued debts, and that filing for non-incorporated bankruptcy would put his personal assets in jeopardy. That might also explain at least some of his thick-skulled stubbornness and why he felt the need to sell several larger personal possessions, like his car.

A smarter man or more competent businessperson would have learned to gainfully exploit the systems before them, especially as a sole proprietor or as the figurative head of a one-person incorporated enterprise.

bimbo wife

the methadone clinic opens at 5:30
kiwifarms.net
Unk recorded a "Behind The Music" type video for his song "Oxygen" like anybody gives a shit. Delusional as always. I guess since this song has a good amount of views (relatively) he thinks it's a genius cult classic or something.

Listen to how he says "XXXTentacion" at 2:31.

Forgot to mention, he's promising a music video for the song. I guess he thinks this is the one he'll be able to cash in on.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: AprilRains

infatuation

NO PLEASURE 2020
kiwifarms.net
Ah yes, Chris B. He's a known POI on OriginalPosting and has been for a few months now. He's rather... interesting in the way that he conducts himself, attempting to start beef with Curtis in any way possible, which Curtis has not seen nor heard of.

For example, recently he made himself a Curtis sock account, messaging himself about how he, Chris, is the better rapper.
Screen Shot 2019-09-27 at 12.02.22 pm.png70557117_2373792672737959_6111026468299472896_n.jpg71281171_2373792649404628_8260615406188756992_n.jpg70019400_2373792702737956_2467462349389299712_n.jpg70019400_2373792702737956_2467462349389299712_n.jpg70361968_2373792752737951_1909017580438290432_n.jpg

And just for laughs, somebody over at OGP paid Curtis to give Chris B a shout out, with Curtis giving some rather decent advice.

Screen Shot 2019-09-27 at 12.16.14 pm.png
Screen Shot 2019-09-27 at 12.17.42 pm.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-27 at 12.20.21 pm.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-27 at 12.24.25 pm.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-27 at 12.25.51 pm.png69095229_2257343627724508_2033825490359287808_o.jpg69806007_2298537333605137_1233768938194599936_n.jpg70139169_2298537760271761_3196768193049788416_o.jpg70347627_2298537823605088_3592504873385459712_o.jpg

Man vs persistent rat

A good egg is a nice person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is anyone shocked that he's a shitty person?

I mean, really?
He makes gay motivational kid-friendly music, surely there's something okay going on in there? I don't know too much about his history other than him being delusional about self-actualisation, but you find some really nice people tricked into MLMs, etc, that doesn't mean he's always been bad. I assume his mental health has gotten a lot worse over the years, but there's no excuse for trying to destroy the careers of others.

lincoln

kiwifarms.net
He makes gay motivational kid-friendly music, surely there's something okay going on in there? I don't know too much about his history other than him being delusional about self-actualization, but you find some really nice people tricked into MLMs, etc, that doesn't mean he's always been bad. I assume his mental health has gotten a lot worse over the years, but there's no excuse for trying to destroy the careers of others.
He's certainly not the worst offender I've seen. The thing about his 'motivational music' is that the actual content of his music is about how great he is and how he's set himself to be an example of what a positive person looks like. He's not. He uses his musical facade to stroke his ego. He used to be a battle rapper and was moderately good at it before changing to what he's writing now. IMO he changed because he thinks kids are an easier market to manipulate.
Then, there's his fraudulent use of credit cards, poor spending habits, etc. He sold his house and used the equity to finance his career, going into more debt in the process. There have been people along the way who've tried to give him some guidance, telling him that the way he means to reach stardom isn't working and he doesn't want to listen. He's more than happy surrounding himself with people who happily take thousands from him because he allows it. A perfect example is his music production. He's hired rather expensive engineers and videographers to record his music while his actual talent and lyrical craftsmanship have only decayed.
Then, there's his ego. Unk refuses to work any job. He's started jobs only to quit on the first day, hours into his shift because he thinks they're below him. He started the whole ALAM Mission because he thought it would make a really good rags to riches story when he made it to the big leagues. Imagine starting a video series about yourself where you document your own journey to 'the top'.

Spunt

A Leading Source of Experimental Internet Gas
kiwifarms.net
His refusal to do his own production is a weird combination of ego, insecurity and laziness. You so not need expensive equipment to produce hip-hop, nor do you need to be particularly good at it to succeed - DIY authenticity is all the rage these days in rap. Look at Lil B as an example - dude can't rap, can't really write and can't produce for shit, but he's a (sort of) respected name because he does his own thing in his own way. He has a voice and a message and he sells records in a way Unk can only dream of.

Unk won't invest the time or money because he thinks that learning those skills is beneath him, he's probably scared he'll fail at them, and it would be too much like hard work.

Tags
None