Careercow Curtis Adams / Unkle Adams - Delusional, wholesome white rapper who is deeply in debt.

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

TheYellowKing

kiwifarms.net
Unk dropped his new song and it's possibly his worse. It's entirely the same old crap about how hardworking and exceptional it is. I don't think you could try to make a more generic rap song.

I legitimately struggled to pay attention for the entire song.

Spunt

A Leading Source of Experimental Internet Gas
kiwifarms.net
Oh God he's trying to be edgy.

On the one hand trying to imitate Eminem's flow is at least an improvement on what he was doing before, but on the other hand his nasal, whiny monotone makes this unlistenable. And the lyrics are still awful.

• Agree
Reactions: Short Thor

Short Thor

Bring me Dobson
kiwifarms.net
Unk has a little bit of natural talent that's almost impressively applied to all the wrong places. He stresses the wrong punchlines, puts emphasis on the wrong syllables, and can't stay within his own rhyme scheme.

I guess releasing a trickle of similar songs until he somehow becomes world famous is the business plan he's betting it all on. I really felt for him for a time until I realized how much of a dick he actually is. He could easily fit a part-time job into his schedule, he just doesn't want to.

Edit: has he gotten a job? I don't know how he's funding studio time lately.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Phil Ken Sebben

pisschild

I am tight, fuckin' right
kiwifarms.net
Unkle Adams legit had a chance to be successful ever since he landed a feature on a Dorian Electra track but fucked it up the day after it was released by black facing and saying he doesn't understand why people were mad. I cannot make up how much of a fuck up Curtis is.

Dorian responded by deleting the track and blocking Unkle Adams on all social media.

Attachments

infatuation

NO PLEASURE 2020
kiwifarms.net
Unkle Adams legit had a chance to be successful ever since he landed a feature on a Dorian Electra track but fucked it up the day after it was released by black facing and saying he doesn't understand why people were mad. I cannot make up how much of a fuck up Curtis is.
a review from rate your music that perfectly summarises this:
CC5D5A79-D66B-4143-856F-42F7C686FEDF.jpeg

pisschild

kiwifarms.net
Its sad though, Curtis will forever be my favorite lolcow. I genuinely wanted him to get a cult following but he was just too unaware to interact with his “fans”. I used to always give him tough love encouragement on twitter ill miss those days. Hopefully he doesn’t kill himself cus of this

Attachments

Hongourable Madisha

Happy Hongukkah
kiwifarms.net
Its sad though, Curtis will forever be my favorite lolcow. I genuinely wanted him to get a cult following but he was just too unaware to interact with his “fans”. I used to always give him tough love encouragement on twitter ill miss those days. Hopefully he doesn’t kill himself cus of this
I think he could've made a good go of things if he just shrugged off the "haters" and if he had to respond at all, did a tongue-in-cheek track for kids about how to deal with bullies and meanies. He wasn't bad at doing the cringy but wholesome hip-hop that parents would've happily bought for their kids, or that could've been in educational videos like his drink-driving song, someone's got to make those after all, and it could've been a good niche for him. It was when he tried to be a serious mainstream rapper and got into a load of beefs with Colby Ferrin and Anthony Fantano of all people that he started being much less child-friendly, calling people dicks and acting like a spiteful wee bully himself, that he ruined his chances of doing that. And he can't compete with the millions of SoundCloud rappers out there who are doing the same thing. "Original" was really when he started to be how everybody else is.

Barrister

Legal Council for the Epic Department
kiwifarms.net
Just remember, he has a history of making questionable admissions while concealing key facts (i.e. the magical >50% reduction of his debt with no explanation), so take anything he says with a grain of salt. I certainly miss him, and I wish people weren't quite as direct with their bullying, because like many before him, Unk had an uncanny ability to derail literally every possible opportunity for progress in his career purely by himself. My guess is that he finally ran out of money to make overproduced and overpriced music videos, and he knew that admitting that kind of thing would simply reignite the "at least a million in debt" memes.

That said, I don't think he will permanently leave the rap scene; his ego would never allow him to do that.

Reactions: pisschild

pisschild

kiwifarms.net
Just remember, he has a history of making questionable admissions while concealing key facts (i.e. the magical >50% reduction of his debt with no explanation), so take anything he says with a grain of salt. I certainly miss him, and I wish people weren't quite as direct with their bullying, because like many before him, Unk had an uncanny ability to derail literally every possible opportunity for progress in his career purely by himself. My guess is that he finally ran out of money to make overproduced and overpriced music videos, and he knew that admitting that kind of thing would simply reignite the "at least a million in debt" memes.

That said, I don't think he will permanently leave the rap scene; his ego would never allow him to do that.
If he went back to his Dark Unk persona I think he'd be able to capitalize on the hardcore meme rap scene. Something like When ur pizza rolls r done by Convolk but I highly doubt he'd wanna go back to being edgy with his current squeaky clean image.

But yeah the man really has a skill in being unsuccessful and I really commend him for being that much of a fuck up

Reactions: Phil Ken Sebben
Tags
None