Careercow Curtis Adams / Unkle Adams - Delusional, wholesome white rapper who is deeply in debt.

Barrister

Legal Council for the Epic Department
kiwifarms.net

Barrister

kiwifarms.net
That desperate-ass thumbnail:
The highlight of the whole video is when he says, "I think it's actually a smart decision to buy this." You know, in case any of us needed financial advice from a man who's over a quarter of a million dollars in debt.

It's really such a shame, his last track was pretty good and his being open to doing a livestream Q&A made it look like he was finally progressing as an artist and as an individual. I guess not.

January Cyst

Problematizing Whiteness
kiwifarms.net
Is there any further information available regarding his contract that fell through?
He said he paid $5,000 in legal fees before the two "partners" split up and the thing went nowhere.
I'll bet a cup of Fanta the "lawyer" was endorsed by the people offering the deal and their scheme is just signing new artists for records/tours, charging thousands in fees up front and just vanish after that.
This has been around for decades, usually involving "agents" that "sign" new artists/models but charge them for promotional pictures and other things up front.
I'm no conman, but he's an easy mark if I've ever seen one.

• Agree
Reactions: break these cuffs

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Is there any further information available regarding his contract that fell through?
He said he paid $5,000 in legal fees before the two "partners" split up and the thing went nowhere.
I'll bet a cup of Fanta the "lawyer" was endorsed by the people offering the deal and their scheme is just signing new artists for records/tours, charging thousands in fees up front and just vanish after that.
This has been around for decades, usually involving "agents" that "sign" new artists/models but charge them for promotional pictures and other things up front.
There's a 99.99% chance he just lied about that. We've all seen his songs, who the fuck would offer the guy a "six figure touring contract"?

Wesley Willis

Rock over London, Burn down Chicago!
kiwifarms.net
It could be well in the six figures if it's a 360 deal. Which means he ends up even deeper in debt because that six figure deal is likely an advance of some sort.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
If they're Canadians I can see that. Back in the early to early 2000's there were quite a number of fake record companies looking to sign people.

• Informative
Reactions: Xanax

Barrister

kiwifarms.net
The problem with Unk's livestreams is he learned the wrong lesson from the success of his first one. He made a respectable amount of money off of chat donations, so he mainly just pads out his streams with really uniform and bland answers (refusing to even talk about things his audience is genuinely interested in, like his early unreleased 'adult' tracks). That, combined with his shameless attempts at trying to get Pewdiepie (of all people) to buy his hat for $10,000, says quite a bit both about his ego and his sense of entitlement.

He did post a tweet saying if Pewdiepie retweeted it he'd cut the hat's price to $5,000, but that most likely means this whole thing is a ploy for attention. He's way too focused on getting his name out there through social media strategies rather than produce more better quality tracks.

Snuckening

kiwifarms.net
"I'm no conman, but he's an easy mark if I've ever seen one"

Dude has been specifying exactly how many hundred grand debt he's in, and vlogging himself commiting credit card fraud on Youtube. He's absolutely begging to get ripped off by sketchy labels, managers, venues, etc (and let's be honest; pretty much all rap labels, managers and venues are sketchy)

He couldn't fuck up his chances of getting a good deal worse if he tried.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
All you have to do in the hiphop game atm is show the fuck up, even if you look like Johnathan Davis' wook abortion:

View attachment 441840

then you collect your cash:

View attachment 441841

Unkle can't even sell a hat, dude needs to hang it up while he can still pass as a normal human and work at a bank.
Post Malone can actually write a killer hook tho.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino