Careercow Curtis Adams / Unkle Adams - Delusional, wholesome white rapper who is deeply in debt.

Snuckening

kiwifarms.net
All you have to do in the hiphop game atm is show the fuck up, even if you look like Johnathan Davis' wook abortion:

View attachment 441840

then you collect your cash:

View attachment 441841

Unkle can't even sell a hat, dude needs to hang it up while he can still pass as a normal human and work at a bank.
Nah, Unk needs to get some facial tatts, to prove he's really committed to this "At least a million" shit. Having the cop-out back door of a straight job is exactly whats holding him back from Lil' Pump-level $$$$.

GhostButt

kiwifarms.net
Nah, Unk needs to get some facial tatts, to prove he's really committed to this "At least a million" shit. Having the cop-out back door of a straight job is exactly whats holding him back from Lil' Pump-level $$$$.
I assume you are being a smart ass, but this is probibly correct.

Jarilo182

BIRDPOSTER
kiwifarms.net

Unk announces he's "embracing the meme", ie trying to jack Fantano's meme review format.
He seems to be handling being a lolcow just fine, why can't he handle his finances as smoothly?

How can you see those memes, comment on them, but still lack so much self-awareness? I want to root for this dude in a way. He's like the only white "wholesome" rapper who isn't on some SJW shit like Macklemore is. He has (had?) talent, at least with his battle rapping that he did before the whole Unk persona came about. Hell, even the hook for Original was catchy, just fix the lyrics up. But he makes it impossible with how bad he is on the business side of things.

AprilRains

The Terrible Secret of Shopping
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That pathetic whiteboard in the background: "YOU ARE IMPORTANT".

There's affirmation and then there's delusion. Best not to cross that line.

Barrister

Legal Council for the Epic Department
kiwifarms.net
He seems to be handling being a lolcow just fine... How can you see those memes, comment on them, but still lack so much self-awareness? I want to root for this dude in a way.
See that's the problem. He lacks any self awareness. He had me (and from what I can tell, hundreds of others) thinking that he'd grown up a bit during the whole F/E thing, but he immediately went back to his bubble where he doesn't have to do anything different and is already a huge star despite having the financial savvy of a methhead. I agree with the wanting to root for him sentiment, but it's hard to feel anything but befuddled pity when looking at his twitter and instagram posts where all he does is beg people for retweets/reposts (or worse, try to 'trick' people into giving him retweets/reposts) apparently because he believes that "getting yourself out there" is the end-all, be-all approach to becoming a star. What he doesn't understand is he's already "out there," and the only way things will possibly improve is if he diverts even a fraction of the time and energy he spends begging for attention, to improving his music and production.

Xanax

Viva la constipacion!
kiwifarms.net

Unk announces he's "embracing the meme", ie trying to jack Fantano's meme review format.
This is amazing. I could show my actual uncle these memes and he'd understand the joke better than Unkle Adams does here, and he's the kind of guy who doesn't use Facebook because he keeps commenting by accident.

oldTireWater

Incompetent as fuck
kiwifarms.net
Does this guy have NO caution? NO ability to look to the future?

Dude has a commercial drivers license, but cant put it to use because he's basically Buster Bluth.

I hope he is able to keep stringing himself along from one failure to another for another 40 years. Never give up your delusion, just keep selling everything you own.

Coin Ops

Forget all about your vintage pagan lineage
kiwifarms.net
Commentary on the new video:
  • He recorded two new songs. He spits a verse. He's trying to sound gangster and it's cringe af.
  • He says several people have emailed him wanting to follow him around and film documentaries, a production company wanting to make a series on him, and someone from Australia wanting to film him on a grant. He ignored their requests, but now thinks that's a good idea. Rather than search his gmail, he asks them to contact him again.
  • Talks about being scammed out of money repeatedly by managers, etc. The only lesson he's learned from this is to not give people money anymore...well, you know, unless it's like for a legit service... My gut tells me he's learned nothing and will be scammed again.
  • He lost $55,000 trying to get on Canadian radio. I can't understand why he doesn't retain the services of an attorney to review whatever contracts he's signing. I'm assuming there are contacts being signed.
  • He has went through several cars. He buys one then has to sell it to pay bills. Then he does this again. And again.
  • He has worked at and quit two jobs in the course of two weeks. Each job lasted a single day. One was a commercial truck driving job. He's down to grind 12 hours, but they didn't break for lunch so he was outta there. The other job was driving a Bobcat and he somehow bent the door of the vehicle. "I could feel that things were not going in the right direction." No shit.
  • He knows he has a good work ethic and one day when he's famous he'll help out up-and-coming rappers as long as they show the same work ethic he has.
  • He's still moving forward. He is no longer bound by any contracts. I guess he did sign contracts after all.
  • Ends with another call to have the documentary people contact him again. He muses that maybe they should pay him, but admits he doesn't know how that all works, so who knows? He's just going to keep moving forward like he's always done.

January Cyst

I could eat a knob at night
kiwifarms.net
It's amazing where all the money comes from since he doesn't seem to have a job.
Eventually, the scammers will drain his last line of credit and he'll have to file for bankruptcy.
And who would pay over 50k Mooseheads to get on the radio? This isn't the 50's if you want publicity promoted Spotify/Apple music/Amazon playlists and youtube is where it's at and those venues are generally free.

• Agree
Reactions: GandT

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
I want Unk to end up doing like a 9 minute Rap God style unloading of all his frustrations in the most vile, juvenile way he can think of, and it turns out all along he was actually a great rapper who was kneecapping himself going for a Will Smith vibe.

Like he still looks and sounds like a fucking geek, he's just vicious and filthy.

Jarilo182

BIRDPOSTER
kiwifarms.net
I want Unk to end up doing like a 9 minute Rap God style unloading of all his frustrations in the most vile, juvenile way he can think of, and it turns out all along he was actually a great rapper who was kneecapping himself going for a Will Smith vibe.

Like he still looks and sounds like a fucking geek, he's just vicious and filthy.
Sorta like Ubiquitous from Ces Cru? I'd dig it. Apparently he had some vile freestyles and battle raps before he got on this Unkle shit.

AprilRains

The Terrible Secret of Shopping
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is it just me or is this guy in really bad shape? He's walking on level ground and panting.

Caralho

kiwifarms.net
Ok this is something I am actually legitimately curious about.
(How) is it even possible to get this much in debt like that in Canada? Like, in many countries a bank or whatever would just eventually decide that it is time to stop but this guy just seems to be able to work himself 250 million in debt without too much effort.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Ok this is something I am actually legitimately curious about.
(How) is it even possible to get this much in debt like that in Canada? Like, in many countries a bank or whatever would just eventually decide that it is time to stop but this guy just seems to be able to work himself 250 million in debt without too much effort.
I was watching a compilation someone had put together and he's constantly talking about studio time that's supposedly added up to quite a bit. I'm suspecting the studio itself is ripping him off and he's either too dumb or too desperate to not pay what they ask, and that's done a lot of it.

He also seems to live in a decent enough apartment (house?) and considering he has no income. that alone has to contribute significantly to it, rent and bills just being paid off with credit cards is likely putting him in an awful financial position.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino