Careercow Curtis Adams / Unkle Adams - Delusional, wholesome white rapper who's deeply in debt.

AprilRains

Wholesome snackin' for the whole family!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So his points are:
  • He really is in debt.
  • He was in fact a battle rapper but it's mean to point it out.
  • David Icke or someone is making him a part of their conspiracy theories.
  • He totes doesn't care about detractors...hence this video.

Barrister

Legal Council for the Epic Department
kiwifarms.net
Remember when Unk began the ALAM series as a way to document his growth as a rapper on his mission to a million followers but gradually he started just making an episode every time he felt like rambling in his car while driving to Tim Horton's?

oldTireWater

Incompetent as fuck
kiwifarms.net
This dude's flavor of desperation, despair, optimism, and very specific delusion is MY THING. I hope he never succeeds, never gives up, and never learns.

This man should not own a gun.

I spent a good chunk of this afternoon watching and reading about him, and then capped it off with this video. I feel really deflated and cold now.
That's just the refractory period.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
I bet Unk's a major asshole in real life, like he actually behaves like he's a millionaire rapper right now and demeans and condescends to people.
He's like a schizophrenic. You can encounter them online and see videos about them, and if you know one in real life it's even more evident, but the one thing you can never do is convince them they're a schizophrenic. You can't convince them their delusions are not real, and to communicate with them you need to do it within the context of this story they've cobbled together. He seems like a guy who just read The Secret and has taken it extremely seriously, to the point where he has driven himself insane.

He cannot accept the reality that he will not be famous. Part of it is that "sunk cost fallacy" shit, and it makes even more sense once I heard he used to be a gambling addict. Right now he is a desperate man driven mad at the poker table, down 200k, but 100% convinced it was all in service to the big payout around the corner. In his mind he is not really in debt, it's invested in his big break which will always happen tomorrow. To admit otherwise would be to admit that he's just an idiot who blew all his money. If you try and get this across to him he'll begin to hate you. He'll just sort you into his "hater" bucket and whatever you say will sound like muted trumpets.

It should also be pointed out that, living in Canada, the government loves to throw taxpayer money at this sort of shit. It's been awhile since I checked, but there's so many grants for independent artists and there used to be money set aside specifically for musicians, and even more specifically music videos. The glory days of Much Music are gone but if he wasn't a complete and utter shithead he could go online and find something he qualifies for. If he could put a Canadian spin on it they would probably just hand him 10k.

One last thing I noticed: he's really just a blue collar Canadian guy. I know a lot of these guys, he even talks just like them. This is important because I don't think he really likes hip hop, meaning he doesn't follow the genre. I get strong Corey Feldman vibes from him, they even look similar. The Feldog is another guy who is desperate to make it big as a musician but doesn't seem to even know much about or like music. Adams spent 55k trying to get onto "Canadian radio." That's the mission of a guy who knows absolutely nothing about where the music industry or hip hop as a genre is at, and how other people break out. He doesn't pay attention to that shit, he has no interest in taking a step back and learning how anything operates. I bet if you asked him he would be one of those guys who says he doesn't listen to new music because he doesn't want to pollute his creative process, or he'll throw out some lie about how he likes "old school rap like Tupac and Biggie." For a guy that sounds almost exactly like Mac Lethal and is coming in from the same independent grind angle, he can't just sit down and learn how this other guy did it.

He has absolutely no clue about what people actually want to listen to, which is why all his raps are about how driven and determined he is. There is nothing in any of his songs that seems like he is trying to make something cool and unique. Any other dumbass schmuck would have bumbled into the only other scene with a equally low barrier for entry: standup comedy. I still think he may end up there at some point, once he can't afford scam artist producers and agents.

Jarilo182

BIRDPOSTER
kiwifarms.net
I don't think he really likes hip hop, meaning he doesn't follow the genre..
I got this vibe too. He confused Lil Peep and Lil Pump in one of his videos, saying that he was jealous that "Lil Peep was on the XXL Freshman list and not him". He has to know SOMETHING about hip hop to know about XXL Freshmen, but confusing two very different artists and two very different images like that made him come across as completely out of touch with the genre he claims to love.

I feel like he never ventured out of his battle rap circle and follows other psuedo-intellectual Facebook rappers. But even compared to Mac Lethal and Token, he's not successful because he won't drop the corny image.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
I got this vibe too. He confused Lil Peep and Lil Pump in one of his videos, saying that he was jealous that "Lil Peep was on the XXL Freshman list and not him". He has to know SOMETHING about hip hop to know about XXL Freshmen, but confusing two very different artists and two very different images like that made him come across as completely out of touch with the genre he claims to love.

I feel like he never ventured out of his battle rap circle and follows other psuedo-intellectual Facebook rappers. But even compared to Mac Lethal and Token, he's not successful because he won't drop the corny image.
Mac Lethal built a persona around "guy who apparently really likes Joe Rogan." My suggestion is Adams do the same, except with Cum Town. And he starts fucking his dad and making fun of raped mexicans.

Barrister

Legal Council for the Epic Department
kiwifarms.net
ALAM #26 just dropped
You know, back in Episode 1 of ALAM, Unk said he estimated the series would contain about 10 episodes.

I wonder if he really believed it would be that easy to get to the top as he kept documenting his process of digging himself deeper and deeper into debt?

• Agree
Reactions: AprilRains

oldTireWater

Incompetent as fuck
kiwifarms.net
Ben Affleck seems like a pretty chill dude, but I can't listen to him for a fucking hour and fifteen minutes.

Joe_Camel

Null's feeder fetish
kiwifarms.net
Some heavy Unk Lore came out recently by a guy who used to rap with him. Some highlights of this stream are Unk getting cucked, Unk making a man homeless, and Unk just being crazy.

TL;DW: Unk, known back then as Curtis from shithole Regina, often got drunk and belligerent, acted a fool, and actually had goons backing him up. He formed a rap group with Spyte and things went well for them in their pond and beyond until Curtis had a sissy fit and threw Spyte out of the group for reasons unclear to Spyte. Curtis did well as a battle rapper, and was known and respected even by his former friends and colleagues. Even back then, Curtis displayed cowardly and passive characteristics, and hid behind his goons. One time these bad boys used shitty underhanded tactics to gain entrance to Spyte's abode, and proceeded to loot and destroy Spyte's belongings. Spyte, having been orphaned, and homeless in his teens, was understandably pissed but prevailed, using this incident as a reason to leave Regina. Years later, Spyte came back to Regina, and went to some of his old haunting grounds, leading some of the goons to try and intimidate him all over again, and leading Curtis to sort of apologetically acknowledge being the brain behind the theft and destruction of Spyte's property, like the spineless worm that he is.

There's a part 2 but if you couldn't stand the loud fatty at the end of this vid, you're not gonna stand the loud fatty throughout the second part; he steamrolls over the entire thing.

Spyte wasn't lying about his diss track "Hey Faggot" being the best song Unk has ever produced. Like many of his FB and YT commenters say, Unk should ditch the shiny-skinned goonless anti-bully and revert back to being an Eminem-esque rapper with a small irl following:

[/QUOTE]

Edited to add that Unk wrote "Hey Faggot" in under a day as a response to Spyte, and Spyte is almost impressed with the savagery, Unk going as far as mentioning Spyte's bad back, and other things Spyte confessed to Unk as part of being close friends back then, like shit you say to someone you trust at 3 in the morning.

The video was made by a member of the FB originalposting group and deservedly makes it look as if Unk wrote this song about himself. lol

Jarilo182

BIRDPOSTER
kiwifarms.net
New song and ALAM video out:

Honestly, if they're both freestyling, this isn't bad at all. Probably since he was originally a battle rapper, but this is much stronger than his cheesy pop-type stuff.

I appreciate this comment from the latest ALAM:
564566.jpg

He seems dead-set on doing a sequel song of his terrible "hit". Original. He doesn't seem aware of how he's
received and doesn't seem to even want to discuss his finances anymore. Somehow, he's still grinding with whatever money he has.

oldTireWater

Incompetent as fuck
kiwifarms.net
Fucking bait-and-switch. When he said "epic prize" i got my hopes up for a DeWalt or a 23" monitor.

Sounds like needle-dick made up with him. Wise move considering he'll soon become "exponentially more powerful" (unless that just code for someone's going to kill him).

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino