Careercow Curtis Adams / Unkle Adams - Delusional, wholesome white rapper who's deeply in debt.

• The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

Maintenance is concluded.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
Original 2 has dropped. With ratings hidden, of course.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFo21Rc6K8w

The lyrics include such gems as 'This is the sequel Original 2', 'I am in many memes with The Needle Drop' and 'I wanna do a song with Hopsin and Logic'

It's truly awful.
Its honestly not the worst thing I've ever heard and I guess that's what's so frustrating. Theres parts of the song that sound pretty good, I don't hate the beat, like people said I can imagine being a label and seeing something there. But he really does have no ideas, every song is about him describing how he is rapping the song. None of his shit is unlistenable but I cant imagine anyone playing it in a car, its passionless.

And that's the weirdest part, usually people who invest in a dream make it something they're extremely passionate about, but none of these songs have that fire or emotion or anything. And if you can't do that at least make it unique or experimental. Again, this is a guy who doesnt listen to hip hop, why would you sacrifice everything for something you clearly aren't obsessed with?

AprilRains

Wholesome snackin' for the whole family!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's obsessed with being a celebrity, with the lifestyle we associate with that.

Sergeant Politeness

Pitiful, laughable, once again silent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wanna do a song with Hopsin and Logic
Why would you ever want to do a song with Hopsin and Logic?

I find the hook on this thing super obnoxious tbh. Unk's hooks are all over the place, but when they're bad, they're awful. I don't get how he can't even make the bragging entertaining, I thought that was half the reason people do it.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
Why would you ever want to do a song with Hopsin and Logic?

I find the hook on this thing super obnoxious tbh. Unk's hooks are all over the place, but when they're bad, they're awful. I don't get how he can't even make the bragging entertaining, I thought that was half the reason people do it.
It sounds like his voice is mugging for the camera, with a big goofy smile and his eyes bugging out. I'd rather he try to sound tough, having his vocals up so high and having such an annoying pitch to his voice is the real unlistenable part. Macklemore sounds like less of a pussy and that's a real problem.

AprilRains

Wholesome snackin' for the whole family!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"[T]o get a million anything is an awesome achievement."

one million thumbs down, coming right up

Reactions: Hungerdunger

Snuckening

kiwifarms.net
Curtis has given us the long awaited debt update.

Debt down $100,000 CAD in 5 months, now sitting at an estimated $127,000 CAD.
"I bet all you HATERS out there didn't reduce YOUR quarter-million dollar debt by $25k while living off your wife's/parent's income!!!"
Damn. Unk's on the warpath!

I give it 3 months til he's bitching about how some sketchy manager/label/promoter fleeced that $25k off him, but that he STILL won't stop ALAM and work for a living, because he's just that positive and motivational!!

Barrister

Legal Council for the Epic Department
kiwifarms.net
Curtis has given us the long awaited debt update.

Debt down $100,000 CAD in 5 months, now sitting at an estimated $127,000 CAD.
I'm glad he decided to keep the printed Subscribe button, it's one of the most endearing parts of his videos.

• Agree
Reactions: Coin Ops

infatuation

a tooth for an eye
kiwifarms.net
Damn. Unk's on the warpath!

I give it 3 months til he's bitching about how some sketchy manager/label/promoter fleeced that $25k off him, but that he STILL won't stop ALAM and work for a living, because he's just that positive and motivational!!
People over at OriginalPosting believe Curtis may have actually gotten a job this time – and is keeping quiet about it – seeing as his Spotify earnings over the last 5 months barely add up to enough to cover any of the $100,000 he's claiming to have paid back. It's either that or his silent investor father and girlfriend have helped out majorly as there's no way he's earning that much in such a small time bracket without a proper income.

infatuation

a tooth for an eye
kiwifarms.net
Today in OriginalPosting "Lore"...

A key member of the FB group got exposed for running a secret group within OGP with the ill intent of stalking Unk in his hometown in search of "Lore".

For the last month or so in OGP, somebody had been posting rare Unks as a "Lore Dump". These photos and videos were taken from Curtis' private Facebook and his friends and families accounts also.

Earlier this week some three boys who were in this secret group labeled the "Lore Dump Committee", went on what looked to be on the outside, a harmless "Lore tour" around Curtis' hometown of Regina, visiting locations seen in his music videos, ALAMM vlogs & social media posts.

All of this harmless fun got unraveled after their ringleader mentioned his secret group in an Unkchat with mods, who went and investigated the group for themselves, finding out that this group had been IRL stalking Curtis for weeks by driving around outside his house, filming him getting groceries at a local store & releasing photos of his house floor plans. Unfortunately, their ringleader went on a Chris-tier delete fucking everything rampage, editing his own wiki page on the Unkleverse wiki, deleting the entire write-up and its contents.

I'll update this if anything new comes through or the Unkchat screencaps and floor plans resurface, but for now I leave you with this comment left on the announcement post.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino