Careercow Curtis Adams / Unkle Adams - Delusional, wholesome white rapper who is deeply in debt.

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Truthspeaker

Walking that line between victim and ex-lover
kiwifarms.net
In other Dirty Curtis news, he's made a Cameo where he's very much over estimated his worth, charging a steep $25 for a short video, most of which, are troll videos. Though, he has declined quite a few videos, mostly due to "sensitive" themes and OriginalPosting related mishaps.
This Cameo site sounds interesting. I wonder who's on it.

Screenshot_20190707-063540_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg

Wow, Perez Hilton's fallen far. I guess there is justice in the world after all.

Would 41 dollars be worth it to get Perez to make a video asking Unk to come out of the closet? I wouldn't feel so conflicted if it didn't mean enriching Perez Hilton by 41 dollars. It'd be almost as disgusting as enriching George Ouzounian by 41 dollars.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Cameo had a good run on the Opie and Anthony Reddit where oblivious B and C listers were making videos bashing the various personalities the board didn't like at any given moment. It has a really good value for anyone willing to actually cough up cash for a laugh.

• Agree
Reactions: Angry Shoes

UselessRubberKeyboard

ZX Spectrum lives matter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Unk hit's another track out of the park.

Spoiler Alert: Same shit as 70% of his other songs, all about who he is, how the record labels have fucked up not signing him, and how he's going to make it big.
Holy shit, that track is bad. Cringeworthy 90s white boy "rap", the beat is straight out of Stock Aitkin & Waterman and his flow is...well, it isn't.

There was an attempt, I guess?

• Agree
Reactions: AprilRains

infatuation

butcher of the world
kiwifarms.net
New ALAMM. It's very boring. Thanks Unk.

Nothing really notable in this one. Though, Curtis tells us about the time in 2010 where he gave Royce da 5'9 a demo CD, with Royce apparently flinching back as Curtis fished the CD out of his coat pocket, probably thinking he was gonna get a gun pulled on him.

Curtis' piece in the QC is out.
66648598_470664430414703_5194130918599557120_n.jpg

Last edited:

infatuation

butcher of the world
kiwifarms.net
Sketch it in your notebooks Kiwis! New UA track out August third.
Screen Shot 2019-07-25 at 11.48.31 pm.png
also what the fuck is that photo?

What? The greatest album of all time is not being pressed again?
It's not even being pressed. Like at all. This is the second time his funding for Planting Seeds has fallen through. In all honesty, it lacks the novelty that the Original/Friends Over Enemies "Mini-Vinyl" had, and he set the funding for PS to 200 copies, which for something not great it's a massive stretch. 100 copies would have been more reasonable, even then he probably wouldn't get enough people to reserve copies.

Updates from OriginalPosting:

So, OGP's patron saint & resident Mormon, Colby Ferrin, dropped a diss track towards Curtis.

Curtis does not like this, and blocks Colby on Twitter.

Screen Shot 2019-08-01 at 1.19.48 pm.png

So, who is Colby you ask? why is he relevant to Curtis and the "Unkleverse"?

Colby Ferrin is a Mormon rapper who gained infamy in OriginalPosting when Curtis was trying to shill his Original top hat for a mere $10,000 in 2018.

Curtis ended up doing a giveaway on the top hat after nobody wanted to pay $10,000 for a $3 costume party supply hat, the person winning being Colby. OriginalPosting was outraged and very suspicious about this move, given that Colby was verified on Twitter which raised suspicion that he was seeded to receive the hat due to his popularity and that he was a rapper. Colby, notable at the time for a track named Middle Class Gangster, which most people on OGP thought was racist and classist due to its themes, of which was Colby saying he was oppressed as a white male middle class citizen, was crucified on OGP for a time until he ended up joining the group to explain his side of the story.

Screen Shot 2019-08-01 at 1.38.22 pm.png

Colby ended up having a moment of clarity due to the relentless bullying from OGP about Middle Class Gangster, deleting every trace of it from YouTube and other services, later apologizing for even releasing the song in the first place.

Screen Shot 2019-08-01 at 1.38.50 pm.png

Colby later dropped some screenshots of DMs he had with Curtis over the hat debacle and Curtis addresses how OGP had been bullying and trolling him for months. Colby defends OGP, saying that most of the members do have Curtis’ best interests at heart.

32078280_10216238713064186_1674429159675265024_n.jpg
32159995_10216238713224190_6735705413980782592_n.jpg
32116961_10216238713184189_3184665361756717056_n.jpg

Soon after, Colby decided to auction off the top hat for charity, earning around $650 for it in the end. The top hats current owner still remains unknown.

During the auction, Colby dropped a “Remix” of Original titled “Not Enough to Be Original” wearing the top hat and dissing Curtis in the process. This goes ignored by Curtis.

Due to all of the events following the top hat giveaway, Colby’s “redemption arc” is what solidified Colby into the somewhat de facto godlike leader of OGP.

Peaks & Valleys is out

Apparently written in 2017 during a "rough patch" but wasn't recorded or released until 2019.
The track itself is very lifeless and a typical UA track with Curtis blaming everybody but himself for his financial mishaps and lack of success.
Oh, likes and dislikes are disabled this time around too.

Some days I feel like this life’s a test
Swimming the Atlantic with icy breath
A few words in I gotta write the rest
No problem I write so precise with text

What next for me?
They keep askin’ that
Life changes you gotta be an acrobat
To jump hoops and dodge what life tosses at
Us humans that move all across the map
Like little figurines on a gameboard
We all got reasons that we play for
We need enemies to keep us all grateful
They want we have and they know they can’t take it
Consider it flattery this song’s a canopy
For me to paint through my brain’s antonymy
And that’ll be a way for you all to see things
Through my voice and the sound the beat brings

Peaks and valleys everybody who’s strugglin’
Keep your chin up we gotta keep hustlin’
No nobody knows what we’re capable of
It’s a hundred percent true nobody but us

A while back I was offered a six figure
Contract hell ya never had bigger
We revised the fine print legal fees
And then I signed it I felt it was meant to be
Told me peeps they were pumped so glad for me
Heavy weight to release financially
Had a supper and told my whole family
Everybody was happy we sold the Jeep
In preparation this was a tour contract
The bus the hotels and all of that
And then one day there in the bank I sat
Got an email with the subject in caps
CEASE & DESIST it was legal notice
To notify that the tour might be bogus
And that this man had defrauded investors
Another broken promise to pile up the pressure

Hello? Am I talkin’ to fans or just ramblin’?
There are times when I feel inadequate
The music game’s rough I can barely handle it
Tryna’ live my dream but it feels like I’m gamblin’
Every day I’m battlin’ back to keep the walls up
We have to answer destiny when it calls us
And my phone is ringing off of the damn hook
I swear to God I’m the one take a good look
At this face I invigorate with inner strength
I got my share of problems still I’m givin’ thanks
For this heart I was givin’ I’m a livin’ case
Of never quitin’ keep runnin’ till the ribbon breaks
At any pace we all face the peaks
And the valleys life puts beneath our feet
But the trick is to limit damage in the lows
And accelerate during high points ya know?

Screen Shot 2019-08-04 at 1.37.13 pm.png

Last edited:

Tsumungo

kiwifarms.net
Updates from OriginalPosting:

So, OGP's patron saint & resident Mormon, Colby Ferrin, dropped a diss track towards Curtis.

Curtis does not like this, and blocks Colby on Twitter.

View attachment 869754

So, who is Colby you ask? why is he relevant to Curtis and the "Unkleverse"?

Colby Ferrin is a Mormon rapper who gained infamy in OriginalPosting when Curtis was trying to shill his Original top hat for a mere $10,000 in 2018.

Curtis ended up doing a giveaway on the top hat after nobody wanted to pay $10,000 for a $3 costume party supply hat, the person winning being Colby. OriginalPosting was outraged and very suspicious about this move, given that Colby was verified on Twitter which raised suspicion that he was seeded to receive the hat due to his popularity and that he was a rapper. Colby, notable at the time for a track named Middle Class Gangster, which most people on OGP thought was racist and classist due to its themes, of which was Colby saying he was oppressed as a white male middle class citizen, was crucified on OGP for a time until he ended up joining the group to explain his side of the story.

View attachment 869745

Colby ended up having a moment of clarity due to the relentless bullying from OGP about Middle Class Gangster, deleting every trace of it from YouTube and other services, later apologizing for even releasing the song in the first place.

View attachment 869746

Colby later dropped some screenshots of DMs he had with Curtis over the hat debacle and Curtis addresses how OGP had been bullying and trolling him for months. Colby defends OGP, saying that most of the members do have Curtis’ best interests at heart.

Soon after, Colby decided to auction off the top hat for charity, earning around $650 for it in the end. The top hats current owner still remains unknown.

During the auction, Colby dropped a “Remix” of Original titled “Not Enough to Be Original” wearing the top hat and dissing Curtis in the process. This goes ignored by Curtis.

Due to all of the events following the top hat giveaway, Colby’s “redemption arc” is what solidified Colby into the somewhat de facto godlike leader of OGP.
That track's better than anything Curtis has touched.

• Agree
Reactions: AprilRains

AprilRains

Drowning Pumpkin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if there's a way to get this guy to attempt a collaboration with Roy Philipose. It might be amusing to see these two egos collide.

January Cyst

I could eat a knob at night
kiwifarms.net
This is pretty entertaining, the most stereotypical white Canadian gets destroyed by a Mormon rapper.
Only in the great white north, eh?

• Informative
Reactions: Shaved Kiwis

AprilRains

Drowning Pumpkin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A diss rap AND a seriouspost video? Christ, Unk, you do not know when to shut up.

If the diss rap hadn't been such shit, there wouldn't be a need for a follow-up. Sadly, the follow-up is also shit.

• Agree
Reactions: Barrister
Tags
None