Artcow Cuteosphere / Dragondicks / Ponydreamdiary - SJW Shitposter And Artist and WHERE ARE THE SHIRTS?

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

morninghomo

sexually attracted to a time of day
kiwifarms.net
If the shirts finally shipped now, they'd be just in time for the embarrassing regret that person would have now if they had recieved the shirt in 2014.

the later the shirts actually ship, if at all, the funnier its gonna be
i doubt this'll happen but imagine a 30 y/o getting a cuteosphere shirt they ordered when they were in like uni and explaining it to their kids and spouse

TenaflyViper

kiwifarms.net
And sexulizing teenaged girls...

Wait, what???? Wow, that...that makes the way she clung onto Pinkiepony 1000x creepier... You know, I really hope that girl got away from these people. Yeah, she did and said a lot of cringey things, but PP at her core was just a lonely girl that wanted attention. The group she associated with turned out to be full of legitimate creeps like potential pedophiles and scam artists.

NoFeline

baby is ended.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
pretend to care.PNG

Cool. Wow. I am so sorry for anyone who has any kind of social connection with her.

It's very interesting that they're full on they-them now.
Powerleveling but when I still had a tumblr I confronted them about justifying reading yaoi rape-rom comics as "a healthy (?!?!) and safe way for young girls to explore their sexuality" and she said I was erasing her partially-male identity, that because she partly identified as a man (news to everyone), it was OK for her to do such things, forgetting that she was the one who made a whole comic about how >girls< are allowed to, and inadvertently contradicting herself. Then she said her pronouns would be listed as he/him instead of they/them and she/her but she doesn't do that for other people's comfort.

I remember watching a youtube video sometime last year of a gay media reviewer reviewing yaoi as a genre because he'd been asked to and the whole way through he was incredibly uncomfortable and clearly walking on eggshells, used phrases directly lifted from her comic.
Actual gay men don't need to be afraid to speak out against creepy fujoshi fetishizing them.

Last edited:

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 472959
Cool. Wow. I am so sorry for anyone who has any kind of social connection with her.

It's very interesting that they're full on they-them now.
Powerleveling but when I still had a tumblr I confronted them about justifying reading yaoi rape-rom comics as "a healthy (‽‽) and safe way for young girls to explore their sexuality" and she said I was erasing her partially-male identity, that because she partly identified as a man (news to everyone), it was OK for her to do such things, forgetting that she was the one who made a whole comic about how >girls< are allowed to, and inadvertently contradicting herself. Then she said her pronouns would be listed as he/him instead of they/them and she/her but she doesn't do that for other people's comfort.

I guess she's finally embracing her appearance?

fishercat

good for health, bad for education
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
pretend-to-care-png.472959

If someone doesn't like you smoking, you should respect that. Not only is secondhand smoke a problem, but for some people the smell of cigarettes can make them nauseous. There is no reason why you can't wait to smoke later.

EternalPunishment

kiwifarms.net
The fact that she responds to someone's concern about her smoking with anger and swearing just shows you what a lovely person she is.
View attachment 472959

There's really something about manipulative people making these self aware comics and responding with the exact same behavior they're criticized for that's satisfying. You don't have to try and prove their guilt when they make it apparent enough themselves

uncleShitHeel

Along for the ride in clown world
kiwifarms.net
If someone doesn't like you smoking, you should respect that. Not only is secondhand smoke a problem, but for some people the smell of cigarettes can make them nauseous. There is no reason why you can't wait to smoke later.

Nah. Because I want a smoke and you're being a pain in the by preventing that.

Big Meaty Claws

What did you say, punk?!
kiwifarms.net
I hate to be the one to say it but I'm sure the shirts are being developed by the guys who are developing Half Life 3 at this point and the money that was spent on the shirts has already traveled around the US in circulation many many times.

RIP to those brave people who just wanted shirts.