Sonichu CWC Fan art request thread -

DaleCooper

that drawfag
kiwifarms.net
Hello! My name is DaleCooper or you can just call me Coop.

By day I am a typical unassuming freelance artist, but by night I am an avid reader of Chrischan and Chrischan related shenanigans. I've been drawing fanart for our autistic hero and his creations for several years now, and I finally decided to just open up a request thread for anyone who wishes to see their ideas brought to life in silly sketch form.

Here's a drawing I did yesterday, so you guys can get an idea of what my art looks like.

sonichuboomsmall.png

Now I'll try to get to every request that is posted here (though there most likely wont be as much effort put into them as the image above) and I can try to check up every now and then to use this as a means to warm up some mornings. Though it's not guaranteed that I'll be able to draw everything if I get too many requests, but I will do my best!

Have at it!

Last edited:

Randall Fragg

Tran Ranch is under siege!
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do a piece of the major villains (MLW, Jerkheif, Graduan, the Trolls, Merried, Naitserhc, ect) all in some sort of cool "Action pose" please.

Last edited:

Dollars2010

Necromancer Corgi Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ohh, I would love to see your take on Wild! Maybe the silly Solid Snake version of him. :oops:

Also, I love your username. Twin Peaks is my favourite show!

Randall Fragg

Tran Ranch is under siege!
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
MLW was always one of my fave villains:
walshsmall.png

Weeeee booze!
Cool! Is it possible to do an ensemble pose? Like, all the more notable villains in one shot all doing some sort of pose? (Jerkheif raising a nightstick, Reldnahc duel wielding pistols, Mary Lee Walsh casting a spell?)

Trickie

I refer to Christine as she/her to annoy you.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I doubt you're still doing this, but if you are, I would really love seeing Rosechu done in your style. Setting and pose is up to you. :)

DaleCooper

that drawfag
kiwifarms.net
Ohh, I would love to see your take on Wild! Maybe the silly Solid Snake version of him. :oops:

Also, I love your username. Twin Peaks is my favourite show!

metalgearwildsmaller.png

Finished, hope this looks ok!
It's also really nice to meet another Twin Peaks fan!

Cool! Is it possible to do an ensemble pose? Like, all the more notable villains in one shot all doing some sort of pose? (Jerkheif raising a nightstick, Reldnahc duel wielding pistols, Mary Lee Walsh casting a spell?)

HMMMM, it's a bit much to do right now, but I'll see what I can doodle out later on.

Konstantinos

The Sword of Atismu
kiwifarms.net
Ok, this is a dumb request, but do you see my profile picture? Can you drawn Sonichu like Rorschach is in that panel? It would amuse me greatly to see such a sight rendered in your art style.

General Juicer

kiwifarms.net
This request may be too complicated and involved, but...

I'd really like to see Magi-chan and Silvana, Lolisa*, Rosechu and Sonichu's kids, Reldnahc, Punchy and Layla Flaafy**, Mitch Sonichu, Jack Thaddeus and Cly Cash, and Megagi heading up a Gay Pride flotilla. Led by a dancing Robotnik in a top hat of course.

* Lolisa clearly wanted Zapina's ass.
** Punchy and Layla are into BDSM and the former is into cross-dressing, so, full bondage gear for everyone!