Interests CWC Spotted at Horizon UK - Chris's Activity on Forza Horizon 4

Does this make you want to play Forza Horizon 4 more or less?

• Total voters

Autism_Incarnate

Undercover Furfag
kiwifarms.net
I think this tips the scale to "Buy" for me.

With regards to Forza, that is. I was considering a Ford Focus recently... I'm not any more.
Eh, don't get your hopes up- that's one of the 3 starter cars you can get for free. I think he honestly just made the paintjob on that one car and then fucked off to use his Xbox for TV like he does otherwise. I'm on his followers list just to keep idle tabs on what he's doing with the Hexbox

Autism_Incarnate

Undercover Furfag
kiwifarms.net
I love the fact that you can just see a pair of familiar-looking glasses on the driver. Are drivers customable too? And if so, does Chris have a male or female avatar? ?
The avatar was female, can confirm- and the drivers are very customizable. Mine personally sports a tartan/plaid outfit and dabs on you during the loading screens just for shits and giggles.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino