CWCki forums Minecraft and Gmod servers -

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

Good Idea?

• Total voters

OBAMATRON

kiwifarms.net
I'm thinking of setting up a 1337 gayming server. It's mostly an experiment, but I would support it if it was popular. I'd be using my desktop and whatever game we want. This would be a private server. where I can play god
Specs- i7-2700k, 400gb ssd, 16gb ram, 10Mbit upload speed, 1TB data allowance, UPS protected, the cpu cooler has 1337 red LEDs
I imagine that would support 10-20 people. I know some folks want a gmod server and that got me thinking.
Games I considered- Gmod, which I'm honestly not all that fond of; minecraft, super autism world; arma 2; L4D; make a suggestion
I put this in general so people would see it.

What do you think?

EDIT: I never turn this machine off.
The minecraft server is a beta test, feel free to suggest a different game. Hypothetically, you don't need a legit copy of minecraft to play.

Last edited:

Dr. Mario

kiwifarms.net
I'm thinking of setting up a 1337 gayming server. It's mostly an experiment, but I would support it if it was popular. I'd be using my desktop and whatever game we want. This would be a private server. where I can play god
Specs- i7-2700k, 400gb ssd, 16gb ram, 10Mbit upload speed, 1TB data allowance, UPS protected, the cpu cooler has 1337 red LEDs
I imagine that would support 10-20 people. I know some folks want a gmod server and that got me thinking.
Games I considered- Gmod, which I'm honestly not all that fond of; minecraft, super autism world; arma 2; L4D; make a suggestion
I put this in general so people would see it.

What do you think?
Oh a Minecraft server would be awesome since there are people interested on playing.

Arkangel

Computer Science and Computer Violence
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A server would be a cool idea.

CWCki Minecraft or Gmod would be neat.

spaps

I'LL FUCK YOU OFF AT NO COST
kiwifarms.net
I think Left 4 Dead 2 or GMod would be good. A lot of people here play them. I guess a Minecraft server would work too but I don't own it (and at 29.42 CAD there's no way I'm buying it either).

Zim

Facebook District Manager
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
L4D2 or Hat Fortress 2 would be cool. Of course I'm on a lappy so my vote is sort of moot.

RetardBus

Isn't it lunch time?
kiwifarms.net
A Garry's Mod server would be fucking amazing. With a lot of crazy mods and the community of this forum, it has the potential to be complete and utter insanity.

spaps

kiwifarms.net
Actually TF2 would be the best option because it's free.

L

LM 697

kiwifarms.net
It would be a bad option unless you want your ass kicked and a head full of arrows.

spaps

kiwifarms.net
It would be a bad option unless you want your ass kicked and a head full of arrows.
But think of the possibilities! We could light arrows on fire, and then stick them in other peoples heads!

The Hunter

Border Hopping Taco Bender
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
We've discussed all of these things before, but I'll let this stay because we could get more ideas out of it.

Also, wrong forum.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
I offered to buy and host a video game server before but not many people were interested.

People on this forum ...
1) Don't play games. Like 70% of the board are fucking weirdo normalfags.
2) Play traditional games or singleplayer game. D&D, Pokemon, Sims, Skyrim, etc. I'd say 25% do this.
3) Play different games. There's a weird mix of Minecraft, TF2, Dota 2, League of Legends, etc. You'd be very lucky to get 10 people on the same thing.

OBAMATRON

kiwifarms.net
There's a minecraft server at cwcgame.crabdance.com. You have to set your client to use version 1.7.9.