CWCki has been vandalized -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Helisexual5

Aircraft-free rotorcraft
kiwifarms.net
I am on mobile right now so I can't post links but the CWCki has been vandalized, a bunch of trolls accounts were made as well a bunch of troll articles.
Thoughts?
----
EDIT:
I'm on computer now so I thought of making this post better to people who are just joining in.
Long story, short: Spam bots have invaded the CWCki and posted articles that consisted of nothing but just random gibberish.
http://sonichu.com/cwcki/User:1866_769_8127_SAMSUNG_PRinter_toll_free_number
Marvin is doing damage control already by banning several of those spam bots as well their pages and temporarily disabling account creation to CWCki to stop more spam bots appearing.
Currently, we have no idea who the person behind this might be, the best guess ATM is just a troll trying to be funny.

Last edited:

Bluebird

Carries the Sky on His Back
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
MasterDisaster Interview part 2 said:
Chris: Actually, uhh, my-- my uh, my friend and associate, uh, who has been helping me, uh, with, more recently, um... yeah, she has a friend who... could, who could have-- who could hack into and take down the, uh...

Arthur: Oh my.

Chris: Take down the CWCki website?

Arthur: Well let's not delve too far into that, we don't want to get implicated with any information about that. You keep that your little secret, all right, Christine?
I think this was it guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.